Shocking Betrayal!

The Marines were in shocked upon seeing that one of the three most powerful men had been defeated by a single young woman. At least if it hadn't been for the flash of light that shot right pass her. Luna shot around to where the light had shot up to and saw the man standing the top of the wall. "Admiral Kizaru's alright!" To say that he was alright would not be the current thing to say, as he was heavily injured and bleeding all over.
"I've forgotten... how scary... she is..." The admiral was speaking even slower due to his heavy breathing.
"Damn it... Can't he stay... down?" This question was only able to be heard by the one asking it. Luna was breathing quite heavily and slightly shaking all over. Her injuries might have healed but this battle had taken quite a bit out of her, which didn't seem to surprise her at all. However, the fight was going to continue, if she hadn't notice Kizaru looking off, his eyes widen in shock. Knowing how the man was, she turned to follow where he was looking. Soon her eyes to widen after looking back to where the Moby Dick was. The reason for this was after seeing is a pale, slim man of tall height with a bald top, but light-pink wavy hair that flows long downwards had a sword in hand that was impaled right into Whitebeard's chest. Everything was silent, even the Marines were stuck in place because of shock. Much like the pirates. "Newgate...?" Luna couldn't quite understand what happened but her eyes fell onto the pink hair man and knew who he was. 'Maelstrom Spider' Squard, a pirate and a captain of Whitebeard's allies.
"Squard!" Needless to say that Marco was enraged by the sight of this, and smashed the man to the ground after flying at high speed. "Why did you do that!" Answer me, Squard!"
"S-Shut up! You guys made me do it!" Had been the answer given, which didn't make any sense.
"What do you mean!?" Of course Macro did's understand what he meant. "Do you know what you've done...?" Whitebeard come to collapse to on of his knees. "Pops! Don't push yourself! Your health is..." the young man had run to the older one.
"Stop perpetrating this farce, Whitebeard!" Because Marco was no longer onto of him, Squard gotten up to his knees, shouting. "I know about your deal with the Navy! You have their assurance that the Whitebeards and Ace will remain safe!" He wasn't making any sense.
"What is he talking about!? What's going on here!?" This had caused other pirate allies to turn around with confusion.
"Everyone, listen very closely! We're all been trapped!" Squard announced to all those on the battlefield. "You never told me... that Ace was a son of that hateful Gold Roger! When you first found me, I was all alone... You know why I was all alone. Because Roger killed all my precious crew who had fought alongside me for so long. I despise Roger and... you know it!! Then you should have told me that Ace was Roger's son and you wanted to make him the next King of the Pirates!" He was rambling.
"His an idiot." Luna was sighing to herself in annoyance at how stupid this man was.
"Don't mind the Whitebeards! Back down to the plaza immediately!"However, she then noticed Pacifista Units began moving once again, blowing up the outer battlefield.
"You were already betraying me at that time! But I didn't know - I even befriended Ace! I must've looked so stupid!" The only time that man looked stupid was right in this very moment. "And then, your dearest son - Ace got caught! With the Whitebeard Pirates all inside the bay and we allied pirates on the outside. You have sold the 43 captains of the allied pirates to the Navy.... In exchange for Ace's life! The allied pirates will be vanquished and the Whitebeards and Ace will be safe. That's you're deal with Sengoku, isn't it!?" Nothing he said was making any sense, out of everyone the one that was the most threatening is Whitebeard. Why would they let him live for a measly 43 pirate crews? "We didn't know anything about it and we followed you here sacrificing our lives to save Ace and help you and this is wha happens!" More explosion were erupting over the battlefield. "In fact, we're the ones who have been attacked by the Navy!" Hearing him say that caused Luna to realise that there was some truth to what Squard was saying. The Pacifista Unit was only attacking the Allies.
"Using even more of my stuff, Sengoku." She felt kind of annoyed as this had been a tactic that Luna caught the man when he was younger. It was easy to sew the mistrust between the enemy and their allies, causing them to eventually weaken or kill each other.
"Those monsters approach from the back and the ice is blocking us on both sides and we have no way out now!" It was the perfect trap to turn enemy's allies against each other.
"Pops, is he telling the truth!?"
"Say that he's lying, pops!" And between the injuries and exhaustion, the allies were beginning to question Whitebeard.
"It's a miracle that I could stab you once. I'm prepared for it! Kill me!" Squard was holding out his arms, ready to be stuck by Whitebeard for his actions.
"The wall of ice is blocking us! There's no place to go!"
"Is this it!?" The allies began panicking while looking for an escape route. The Pacifistas truely were only attacking the allies of Whitebeard and they noticed this themselves.
"Pops, did you really trade us..." They were being attacked over and over with no end in sight.
"...For Ace's life!?" It only caused more and more doubt in Whitebeard.
"Please say something, Pops!"
"Pops!"
"Pops!" They were all calling out Whitebeard again and again, wanting him to answer them. If he didn't say anything it would be admitting, however, would they believe him if he did?
"I didn't wanna believe it, I couldn't believe it! I never thought that Pops would betray us!" Squard spoke up once again to say this.
"You fool!" Marco had heard enough as he grabbed the man once again. "You've been deceived, Squard! Why couldn't you trust Pops!?" He was asking, since he had been by Whitebeard's side for years and knew what kind of person he was.
"Don't play innocent, Marco! You're the 1st division commander, I know that you knew about Ace and the deal with the Navy!" However, it appeared no matter what was said, Squard didn't hear nor believe it.
"It's true that Ace is Roger's son." In that moment Whitebeard had spoken up. "They used that to their advantage, tricking the one man who would be most angered by that fact. They strategy was a notch above us."
"I don't want any delay. Aokiji!" Sengoku had shouted to the ice admiral, who had taken off.
"He's coming towards us!?" However, it had't been towards Whitebeard but to Buggy 'the Clown' and some Impel Down inmates. They had taken control of the Visual Transponder Snail, which was broadcasting to the world. Aokiji had frozen all them and the Snail, cutting the line. Meanwhile...
"That bastard! How could he let his own allies stab him that easily?"