A Pervert!

Franky stands on Scrap Island after chasing his swim briefs through Water 7 to the Straw Hats' new ship. Luffy, Nami, Chopper, Robin and Luna were all standing on deck looking down to the man as the sound of the citizens complaints were heard. The people of the city yelling at him that he's a pervert and what not. "Gimme back my brief, Straw Hat." Franky had demanded that.
"Sure. Join my crew." That was the only condition that Luffy had for the return of the brief.
What, are you stupid? I'm not gonna be a pirate. You know? You can keep those brief, brother." Although somewhat humiliated he stood proudly against leaving. "Standing before the crashing waves, naked and proud, you wouldn't ask alone to put on underwear, so why a man?" He was even posing before the ship shamelessly.
"I was a fool! He's a termination is too great! He's a true man! A hero!" Luffy was beyond impressed.
"C'mon! He's obviously just a pervert!" But Nami smacked him across the head shouting.
"It might get a little rough, but shall I lend a hand?" Robin was completely unfazed by the sight and turned to Luffy asking. Luna looked to woman, unfazed either, as the others turned with questionable looks.
Actually, Ice Pops said before, if we want Franky to join us, we're gonna have to use force to get our way." He and remembered Iceberg's words.
"What are you planning?" Luna had asked the woman that was smiling before turning back to face Franky.
"Dos Fleur!" It was then when two arms sprouted from Franky's legs, and his face had gone blue as he could see what she was planing. While those watching eyes widen. "Grab!" She closed her real hands, while the copies grasped and crushed his treasure.
"Robin! What did you do?" Nami was asking trying to see what she had actually down.
"Oh man! Ow!" Luffy screams watching, since he also had treasure he could feel the pain.
"You're gonna crush them, Robin!" Chopper was in shock at her actions.
"Isn't that gross?" Luna didn't seem to care about the pain as she asked Robin that.
"Not at all."
"There is something wrong with you two." Nami could only say because neither of them were fazed by it at all. The pain inflicted by her using this technique was obviously unbearable.
"She'll tell 'em off!" Mozu shouted
"She's gonna crush 'em to bits!" As did Kiwi.
"Like little oranges!"
"They're called tangerines!" Franky somehow managed to correct them while in pain. The pain was unbearable and forced him to collapse to the ground whispering in pain.
"Robin! I still want him to be a man when he joins us!" Luffy was freaking out thinking that what she was doing would make him a woman or something.
"Just looking at him hurts!" Chopper cried, using his hat to cover his eyes.
"Everyone knows pirates won't give up on treasure once they've set their sites on it." Robin was standing, still nit releasing him. "And now that we have this one in our palms, so to speak, I won't let go without a fight."
"C'mon, I already told you!" Franky once again chocked while in pain. "I couldn't leave this island even if I wanted to. I appreciate the offer, really, but it's just ain't in the cards for me. Sailing the seas would be great and all, but there's still a lot of stuff I have left to take care of here. That's why I gave the ship to you. I quit being a Shipwright a long time ago, and I'm not going back. This is the last ship I'm building for the rest of my life." He continues to protest that he could not leave the island. "I only had one goal as a shipwright, and now if's fulfilled it."
"That's a lie, Franky." Iceburg had stepped in saying. "You can say what you like, but I know the truth. This is on the ship of dreams that you talked about before." The man was walking over to him.
"Yeah, well my dream is different now!" But Franky was being stubborn still.
"Your Dream? That's not what this is about at all. You're not on this island because of something you have to accomplish. You're here... Because of guilt." The guilt which Iceburg spoke of was the actions resulting in Tom's death. "Ever since that day that time was taken by the government, you blamed yourself for what happened. It's obvious." Everyone remained quite, especially Franky, as he couldn't deny it. "But even before Tom left this island, he'd already forgiven you." He flinch hearing that. "For years, you've taken punks from the inner-city streets under your wing. You've taught them to be dismantlers. You've worked as bounty hunters, and you've protected this island from attacking pirates. All of this to atone for your sins. To look after the city that Tom loved, that Tom was forced to leave behind. Although, I don't imagine most people saw it that way."
"No, of course not! 'Cause that's not what I was doing! Not at all!" But he then began groaning in pain again.
"You love shipbuilding and you gave it up. You suppressed your dreams for years and years. Are you going to do that for the rest of your life?" Iceburg had asked him saying that time has already forgiven him and the he had already forgiven him. Nothing he did will change that. "This has gone on long enough. It's time to forgive yourself, Franky." As Franky comes to tears, Iceburg says it's time for him to start living his dreams again. Then something came falling from above, landing between the two former apprentices which had caused Franky to be pushed back.
"What the heck?" He looked over to see a bag before him.
"It's luggage for your trip, Bro!" Zambai was shouting sown from the city level, where the entire Franky Family was. They had been the one toss the bag; they had packed his things. They were shouting at the civilians to move it as they were coming through.
"Big Bro!"
"We love you!" They were all shouting down to him.
"Now you, too?" But Franky seemed annoyed looking at them.
"Big bro! Forgive us! We didn't want to trick you! Really, we're sorry!" Zambai had shouted along with the others. "We'll take any punishment you throw at us! We aren't smart like you, but we thought long and hard about this and even we know that it's the only way!"
"Only way, huh? You guys aren't making any sense to me. You think I'm better off without my only pair of briefs?" Franky was shouting in anger. "Huh. Think I'll be better off with a bunch of pirates? Well, I don't care what you think! This is my life! And I decide what's best for me! I'm the boss, dammit! Do you think I'll be happy living out the life my underlings plan for me? You say you thought long and hard, huh? If you'd really thought about this, you wouldn't have done it in the first place!"
"I-I know we're a pain, but- is it wrong for us to worry about you, even a little? You turned our lives around! We just want what's best for you! We just want to big bro to be happy!" Zambai was crying as he shouted those thing down to Franky. That was when the cyborg began screaming in pain.
"Ain't that sweet?"
"Damn it, you guys!" He was crying and groaning in pain.
"Ah, big Bro!" The sisters were about to go to him, but had been stopped by Kokoro.
"Hey! Stop! You're going to far! Come on! He's gonna be a woman!" Luffy honestly believe that as he was curled up in a ball in pain himself.
"Can't you hear him crying?" Chopper turned to her asking.
"She'll tell 'em off!" Mozu shouted
"She's gonna crush 'em to bits!" As did Kiwi.
"Like little red grapes!"
"I thought they were tangerines!" Franky once Alina managed to correct them while in pain. "Damn it, Nico Robin! Stop it! You'll pay for this!" He was screaming at her.
"She'll tell 'em off!" Mozu shouted
"She's gonna crush 'em to bits!" As did Kiwi.
"Like a little apple!"
"That's more like it!" He seemed pleased with that, but then the sisters noticed it.
"It hurts so much! I can't stop crying!"
"Robin!" Luffy had turned to her all panicked, however... "Wait, you're not do anything?" her arms were down.
"I only did it one time." She stated to him chucking.
"They guys just being a baby." Luna states since she already noticed Robin wasn't using her abilities. "Isn't he lucky. To have an excuse and cry all you want." She was watching as the man continued to roll around the junk piles as if in agony. The others were pretty shocked at hearing that and turned back to see him still in pain. All the Franky Family were in tears, crying their hearts out calling out to their big Bro.
"You guys. Are you- Are you really gonna be okay without me?" Franky was asking them through his tears.
"Bro!"
"You taught us how to work together! Will make you proud for as long as we live! Water 7 will never forget your name!" Zambai was shouting to him answering.
"Yeah, we'll be fine!"
"Don't cry, bro!"
"We love you!"
"No mater how far away you are, you'll always be our boss, and you'll always be our bro!" Having shouted that the entire group agreed.
"I can't stop!" Franky was crying still when, suddenly,
"Luffy!" Zoro and Sanji run through the group and down to the ship.
"Hey, Zoro, Sanji." He looked up to see the two of them running for the ship.
"We're in trouble now." Sanji was shouting over to him panicked.
"Luffy, your grandfather came back!" Zoro informed him that they were searching for them.
"Huh, why? I thought he is not catching me." Luffy seemed confused now.
"How the heck are we supposed to know, just hurry up and sail!" Sanji was shouting all panicked, but then he spotted Franky. "Dammit, Franky, put your underwear on already!" He snapped at the man. Which was when Luffy remembered he had them.
"Catch!" And through them towards him. "Well, then, get on, Franky. On my ship."
"Stop talking so cocky! The only repair you amateurs are capable of, are cheap ones." Franky had stood up, his sunnies over his eyes. " if there isn't one Shipwright on the splendour ship... I would pity the ship. It can't be helped. I'll give you a hand!" He made it sound like he was offering them help. "Your ship's shipwright... Will be the great Franky!"
"Alright! A new crew member!" Luffy cheered loudly along with Chopper. He then grabbed ahold of his bag, taking a step towards the ship, walking towards it. The Franky family were all crying watching the man's back standing before the ship.
"I'll leave for a while." He shouted giving one more pose before jumping on the ship. But there was still one thing...
"For Pete sake, put something on."