MERRY!!

As they sail away from the smoldering ruins of Enies Lobby, there was something that had been bugging a lot of the members crew. "Oi! Oi, oi, oi! Usopp!" And it wasn't the fact that Usopp had disappeared.
"Where are you, Usopp?" At least that's was what Luffy and Chopper thought as they were looking around the ship yelling. They climbed to the top of the Crows nest, Luffy being carried by small Chopper somehow. But Usopp wasn't there. They had gone below deck, the kitchen and all the other rooms to find nothing.
"Where are you, Usopp?" They walked right passed him
"Hey, they're calling you." Sanji told them boy
"N-No, I can't... if they know it's me..." that had the mask of Sniper King over his face once again.
"Some out already!" Luffy was beginning to lose it. Robin thought it was amusing as she sat on the rails besides Merry's head patting Gonbe. "If you don't come out, I'll kick you ass!"
"Kick you Ass!" It was unsure it Chopper had lost it either as he was shouting.
"Oi, do you know where Usopp is, Sniper King? He disappeared!" Luffy was asking the boy about himself.
"P-Please relax. He already went on ahead in a smaller ship." Usopp was back to using his Sniper King's voice lying, it seemed both Luffy and Chopper were shocked to hear that. And Sanji to softly kick him.
"Why?" The reindeer asked.
"This is his ship, after..." Luffy pointed out.
"Just how stupid are they?" Luna was leaning against the rails beside Zoro asking, does not matter how someone looked at him that was definitely Usopp.
"There really is no one." Nami had come walking towards the ground, as she had done the same thing as Luffy and Chopper. However, it wasn't to find Usopp, but the person that brought the Going Merry.
"That's weird..." Sanji pointed out the obvious.
"Who could have been on board?" She was asking herself and the crew.
"I really did hear someone calling us then..." Zoro had spoken up saying.
"Is that so?" But it seemed that Kokoro hadn't heard anything.
"Yes. We definitely were being called." It seemed that the only ones that had heard the voice were the Straw Hats.
"It's just like I said! That was Merry's voice!" Since leaving that was all Luffy had been saying. That it was the Merry that had called them to the sea.
"Really?!" Chopper was looking above in shock asking.
"Hey, Merry, say something!" Luffy told the figure head.
"Idiot, ships can't talk." Zoro stated that fact to him, but...
"It wouldn't be the strangest thing I've come across." Luna wasn't denying the thought entirely.
"Seriously?" Zoro looked at her in disbelief, since she was the last one he expected to believe it.
"Once you've been in the Grand Line long enough, you begin to realise that there are no boundaries between reality and dreams." She stated to him Causing all the cup at Merry's head in silence, wondering. However,
"There's a ship coming this way!" Luffy pointed ahead of them, where he spotted a large ship heading right for them.
"What, who is it?" Sniper King began to panic as everyone else simply looked to where Luffy had pointed to.
"It's the Strawhats!"
"They're alive!"
"You guys are okay!"
"It's a Galley-La Company ship!" It didn't take to noticed that the massive ship belonged to the Galley-La Company, with Iceburg at the helm by himself.
"Wow! I can't believe it, after they went out in Aqua Laguna!"
"They made it out of Enies Lobby, too!" The members of Galley-La were shouting and cheering for joy on their ship.
"Oi! Ice Pops!" Luffy began waving to Iceburg.
"Ice for Brains..." Franky smirked at seeing the man alive,
"Nico Robin." who was looking down at Robin very seriously. "They're unbelievable." But he could only smile seeing how they went against the World Government and won, getting everything back. The Merry was heading right for the Gallery-La ship,, however, suddenly, she lurches in the water before splitting across her beam down the middle, her bow end folding toward the sea. It caused a lot of the members on the ship to lose their balance.
"Merry!"
"Look! Their ship..."
"Oi, What is it?" Those from Galley-La began to panic at the sight the Merry was in.
"What's going on all of a sudden?" Zoro was actually panicking.
"It's not all of a sudden. This is what was going to happen." Sanji had spoken up, not surprised as he was sitting on the floor. Luffy was confused as he had gotten that it was said Merry wasn't going to be able to sail again.
"But..."
"Merry is..." Nami was shocked, looking at the split, since she had been leaning against the mast before.
"Ice Pops, this is bad!" Luffy ran to kneel on Merry's head. "Merry's I'm trouble! Do something! You guys... you're just in time! You're all shipwrights, right? Please! Do something!She's a friend who's been on all our journeys! And she just saved us!" Luffy was begging with desperation looking to Iceburg. "So please, Ice Pops!" However...
"It's time... to let her go." He had told the boy before him. "I've already done all I can." While the Straw Hats were on their way to Enies Lobby, he heard banging on Scrap Island, where Merry had come to rest after being flushed by CP9. Although she had been grounded by Aqua Laguna, he heard a voice saying she wanted to sail just one more time. So Iceburg did as much patching as he could that night, and allowed the hull to go out to sea on the next Aqua Laguna wave. To his shock, he heard a 'thank you' and the ship appeared to sail off as if she had a mind of her own. Seeing this as a sign, he took one of his company ships out after it, leading him to find them now. "Right now... I'm witnessing a miracle. A ship that's pushing far past its own limits... I've been a shipwright for many years, but I've never seen such an amazing ship. It's a magnificent thing." Iceburg had expressed with true emotions.
"I understand." And none of them could say anything as this was something that had to be excepted. Galley-La had sent a dinghy out for the Strawhats and that, the rest of the occupants board one dinghy as Luffy lags behind in another. They were all facing the Merry as this was to be a farewell. "So, is everyone ready?" He asked the others, who had said that they were. Luffy had a torch in hand. "Merry. The seafloor's dark and lonely, so we'll see you off." and sets the hull of Merry on fire, proceeding to give the ship a Viking funeral so she would not suffer the loneliness of the sea floor. "It's... probably best that Usopp's not here. He... wouldn't have been able to handle this."
"What do you think?" Zoro asked the person in question himself.
"That's not true... farewells always have to come." He had responded with, not looking away as the Merry began to light up from the flames. Everyone watches as Luffy slowly drifts away from the ship.
"Letting us ride for such a long time... thank you, Merry." their captain thanking Merry again for carrying them. As the ship burns under newly-falling snow, and memories of Merry began to flow into their minds. They were all the most loved and important memories of them all. From the moment they got Merry, to arriving to the Grand Line where their new members joined. The time they headed to the sand island to one in the sky. Even when they traveled to Water 7. Some of them couldn't old back their tears remembering those memories. As the mast burns down and the ship begins to tilt.
"I'm sorry..." A voice had spoken, shocking all. "I wanted to bring everyone just a little farther. I'm sorry." It was apologising to them. "I wanted to always go on adventures together."
"Merry!" Chopper cried out to her, unable to hold back like Nami that and collapsed to her knees.
"But I..."
"If someone's gotta apologise, it's us, Merry!" Luffy bursted out to her. "I'm bad at steering, so I run into icebergs! I ruined your sails too." He was unable to stop the tears. "Zoro and Sanji are idiots too, so they broke lots of things! And Usopp of try to fix them, but he wasn't any good at it! If someone's gotta apologise..." he was unable to finish due crying too much and choking on his words.
"But I was happy. You always treated me well... thank you." At this point, almost nobody on the crew could keep from crying. The only one that hadn't busted into tears had been Luna, however, the woman's pocket had began to glow, no one seemed to noticed, not even Luna herself. But the person standing beside her did, which he had look down to it. "I... was always so happy! All because of you!" Thanking them one last time, her figurehead, Luffy's special seat, disappeared in the growing flames
"MERRY!"