Who is Luna?!

Who is Luna? The answer was simple if one would care to believe. She was a demon, who was born to a species that suck out blood from living creatures to survive. In other words a vampire. However, they weren't like all the stories that have been spread out the world. The Vampires, like most demons, possess great strength, and speed. They also possessed other abilities like telepathic or telekinesis, and in very rare cases various blood related abilities. They had once resided on an island nation located in the Grand Line, known as Ebony, that cannot be detected by human senses. They had guarded humans against predators and the forces of nature as long as they have existed, due to a genetic inability to ignore the slaughter of the weak, helpless humans. That until 900 years ago during the Blank Century and less then 600 years before Luna had been born. The past tense was due to an event that transpired just a little under 300 years ago, at the time Luna lived on the island with her parents, who were slightly older then many others. This is juice the fact that Demons are only capable of getting pregnant once every few years. If they are lucky they have more than one child, however, most of them only possess a single child. So here to begin with, the vampires have been a very small species of Demon which might have to do with the overwhelming power. Luna was the only child of her generation, as many were either few decades older or younger than her. However, it did not mean that she was lonely. Especially with her parents being very overprotective of her due to the fact that they had her very late in life. Everything was normal from clear sky to the demon beasts in the forest. A woman that appeared to be in her 40s was walking around a forest calling out to the name that belonged to her daughter. The middle age woman had long, flowing golden hair scattered over her shoulders. She had an extremely well developed figure that was somewhat inconsistent with her age. If not seeing her face, very likely one would believe she is a young lady, especially the imposing bosom, even more could attract all men's attention. Her facial expression is very indifferent giving off a kind of chill rising from the heart, pure cold, a pair of crimson eyes that did not hold even a trace of vitality.
"Mother!" A child's voice caused her to look up, seeing a little girl with the same crimson eyes falling from above. Having her long black hair, that turned red, following after her.
"There you are." The woman had caught the girl in her arms. "Let's go inside now, Luna."
"Yes, mother." And with that being said, the two hand in hand had walked within the forest which lead to a house that looked lavishing. It had been built with tan stones and has poplar wooden decorations. Tall, squared windows brighten up the house and have been added to the house in a fairly symmetrical pattern. The building was shaped like an L. The extension extends into stylish gardens reaching until the end of that side of the house. The second floor is the same size as the first, but part of it hangs over the edge of the floor below, creating an overhang on one side and a balcony on the other. This floor has a slightly different style than the floor below. The roof was high and pyramid shaped and was covered with brown wood shingles. One small chimney pokes out the center of the roof. A few round, small windows let in enough light to the rooms below the roof.
The house itself is surrounded by paved ground.
"Aleisha! Luna!" They looked ahead of them where a middle aged man, appearing around fifty years old, with his body tall and sturdy stood waving in the door entrance . His black hair that was red at the end had pulled as his crimson red eyes looked at the two walking towards him.
"Father!" Luna had called out to him as she ran over towards him and he had picked her up to throw her high in the sky.
"Eleazar!" Which only seemed to had gotten him shouted out but his wife, Aleisha. Despite what anyone think, the lives on this island was no different than that on any other islands. With caring and loving families together enjoying the time they had. However, as long as people feared something they don't understand, then there truly isn't peace.

Night had fallen into the island and all were asleep, however, that didn't seem to last long. Luna's eyes had shot open as the sound of explosion echoed and shock the entire mansion. She had jumped out of bed and ran over to the windows to see a sea of fire that was developing the forest that sat behind them. Not long after, the door that entered Luna's room had slammed open, her parents standing there with panicked expressions and it was long till they were running through the island. One would wonder why why did not attack or defend themselves but that was because of their child which they couldn't just leave. Which was why they were trying to take her far away as possible. However, someone had stood in there way after just landing out of nowhere. "Who are you?" Aleisha had asked the man that stood before me.
"I am admiral Sakiyama." The man before them had stated
"An admiral?" Eleazar had stood in front of Luna to protect her as Aleisha stepped in front of him. Because all the appearances aside she was far more stronger than him.
"Eleazar, take Luna and run." She whispered to him, but he clearly didn't wish to do that. "Run!" She had shouted to Eleazar, that looked like he was in pain before grabbing ahold of Luna and ran. Leaving behind the love of his life. Everything was burning in a sea of fire, and screams of their people could be heard all around. But even so, Eleazar continued running while dragging Luna with him, with her legs short it was a wonder how she was able to keep up with her father. Cannonballs were landing all around and exploded, causing more destruction up on the land and all those around. Even Luna had been slightly blasted off her feet by one, which had resulting in her father picking her up in his arm to run even after. But had come to a stop upon making it to a cliff, where no ships were located. At least for now. Seeing this, Eleazar had placed her down onto the ground.
"Luna, listen to me closely." His hands had gripped into her shoulders.  "The fate that has before our people was due to our neglect. If we had only helped the humans 900 years ago, this world wouldn't be the way it is. This is entirely our fault."
"Father..." He was telling her, which she didn't quite understand.
"That's why, you need to live and correct our mistakes! You must live to place this world the way it should have been!" After saying that, and before Luna could see in the against it. Eleazar had throw her off the cliff, far off above the sea, where there wouldn't have been any danger of her hitting something. "LIVE!!" Those were the last thing she heard her father scream before hitting the water. That day Luna could only watch as her home and all living on it burned. In a way, her past was similar to that of Robin's, however the only difference was that Luna had lost her own people, the only one left of her kind left. Because even though demons are of the same race, they are viewed as separate species among them and often enough, they don't associate with one another. However, what they all had in common was the fact that they were very different from humans. The difference between humans and demons and amounts of their appearance, their abilities, or even their life spans. It was far deeper then that. Human's have the ability to choose between light and darkness but no mater what they can change over time. The Demons are a race of creatures unable to do such a thing. They respond to their instincts more than anything and do things without hesitation whether it's good or bad. It is due to this fact that they do not understand the concept of good and evil between humans and races. They kill people who can their way without hesitation, without mercy. Even a child would massacre hundreds if they are provoked to violence. The reason humans can fall in love over and over again, is because their hearts change with time. The human life spans are so short they do not have the opportunity to be barred down by one attachment. But it is different for demons. They live for a very long time, their souls do not waver and they don't forget. They can withstand the same love in our hearts for centuries. And so their feelings will not change without good reason. There are many who grow old without ever loving another person. To love someone, to need that person is an extreme risk to them. Human's have the ability to choose between light and darkness but no mater what they can change over time. The Demons are a race of creatures unable to do such a thing. They respond to their instincts more than anything and do things without hesitation whether it's good or bad. It is due to this fact that they do not understand the concept of good and evil between humans and races. They kill people who can their way without hesitation, without mercy. Even a child would massacre hundreds if they are provoked to violence. That was what a demon was...