Staying Like This...

It was early in the morning, so early that the sun hadn't completely raised and everyone was asleep but the one on watch. However, in an instant it completely changed. "Everyone, good morning!" Brook's voice had shouted loudly though out the ship but no one seemed to wake up from it. "Then, a waking piece!" Until the sound of a violin began to play. "~White Handkerchief~" Followed by singing.
"Shut up!" That began to wake the crew up.
"The sun still hasn't risen." Sanji stated this fact.
"Let us sleep for a little bit more." Franky was demanding.
"Forget about Brook, and stop Luffy's snoring!" That had been Nami's main problem as she could hear him in the room below.
"Why don't you all just shut up....!" But all had come to a stop, upon the entire ship shaking wildly with a reddish glow to it. It wasn't the smartest thing to anger a demon, especially in the morning before she's awake and not a morning person.

Morning had come to the World once again with the Thousand Sunny sailing calmly through the Grand Line as the Crew had gathered for breakfast. If there was any wind at least. "What shall we do, Miss. Navigator? If we use the paddles, we can escape this calm water." Franky was asking her while sitting at the bar.
"Based on the weather, I would say it should only stay calm for today." But Nami didn't seem all that panicked or worried about it.
Then, there is no need to waste my precious cola." And the cyborg was alright with that, Luna had turned towards Brook who seemed to be acting a little odd.
"Yummy! Sanji's food is the best, after all." As he was laughing none stop at everything that was being said.
"Huh?" And she wasn't the only one that seemed to notice.
"Robin, how about seconds on your seafood salad?" Sanji walked out from the kitchen with a bowl of salad in hand, asking the woman.
"Thank you." Which she had accepted smiling, until Brook laughed once again, pulling her and Sanji to him confused.
"What's wrong, Brook?" Usopp had come to ask him finally.
"Why have you been freaking out since this morning?" Then Zoro had come to ask this.
"Did you see something interesting, Brook?" While Luffy was asking the skeleton with his mouth full.
"Yesterday, when he was on watch, he saw Luna's paintings and the Voyage Journal." Chopper had been the only to answer in his stead, explaining Brook's strange behaviour.
"Yes! I just happened to come across them." The skeleton sounded overly excited as he was speaking. "Truthfully, I was shocked. My excitement from Thriller Bark incident had yet to subside, but for you, that was just the tip of the iceberg. You stop the rebellion in the sand country of Alabaster. The great adventure in the Sky Island, though it existence was considered a mere legend. Followed by the amazing feat of making the World Government an enemy at Water 7." The main events of the crew had been named by the skeleton with complete and utter delight. "It was so surprising that I thought my heart would pop out. Ah! But, I don't have a heart." One of his ridiculous jokes had been thrown out there before bursting into laugher,
"That's right." which had most of the crew smiling. "But, from here on out, what will we be writing and painting next?"
"Brook will be added to the Voyage Journal and Luna's paintings too, right?" Chopper was asking with excitement as well.
"That is it!" But it seemed that Brook was upset, slamming his bones hands onto the table. "Since I have become your comrade, I don't feel like I have been of any help." That was being said.
"Then how about I give you a piece of advice." Luna spoken before taking a sip of her tea.
"I shall listen carefully, Luna." And he waited for the advice to come his way.
"There is a single thing that you must understand... you should never allow your guard to be lowed during a meal." It had been explained to him.
"Yes! If it is about that, this 'quick draw' Brook shall be ready regardless of when an enemy attacks." He had taken it to heart while moving around like he was swinging his sword.
"It seems like it is already too late." However, the enemy was ready to struck.
"That food is mine!" Luffy's arms stretched across the table, heading right for Brook's plate.
"Wait one second." And as the captain brought the food to his mouth, Brook was completely shocked as he was trying to get the blood back. "Luffy!" But it was already being chewed away. "To think I let my guard down for even a second." And it was upon that event that Brook realised that Luna meant Luffy would still one's food if they weren't paying attention. "I understand! I shall work myself to the bone, so that I can be your true comrade as soon as possible." And of course... "But, I was only bins to start out with." He added the skull joke at the end of his serious statement.