Encounter Once Again!

At the location of Grove #21 a small battle was going on between two Pirates that had everyone around running away as things were getting destroyed in the cross firer. "The Mad Monk's on a rampage!"
"We gotta get outta here, quick!" While others were running away from the battle, there was one that found himself watching in amusement as a abundant man in both height and width was swinging around a large club. His face was somewhat resembled a smiling totem mask as he was grinning, with what appears to be a stitched-up scar vertically descending over, and falling short just above his left eye. On his chin he had a prominent, jet-black, and scruffy beard that extends upwards to the sides of his jaw and then converges with his equally-dark side-burns. He seems to sporting the short and clean-cut sort of hairstyle generally sported by monks. He also had black tattoos going down his shoulders that somewhat resemble fire. The man seemed to be wearing similar robes to Divine Soldiers underneath the khaki robes he wears, which included the white full-bodied garment with severed sleeves, that exposes tattoos patterned like flames on both biceps. He wore a pair of gold earrings, black gloves and a rather large red bead necklace. He also has a pair of large wings growing out from the middle of his back. As for the man he was fighting, they were fast as they were able to dodge all of the monk's attacks. He was a tall, muscular man that possessed long wild blonde hair that reaches down to his thighs. His face was unable to be seen as he wore a plain, white and light-blue striped full-head helmet with many rows of holes in it over it, and what look like modern headphones on both sides. He also wore a black shirt with white polka-dots and an open collar that shows his chest, with blue riding chaps over his pants that had a red sash around his waist. The man was fighting with a pair of handguards which had very long detachable scythes connected to them. The two of them were about to come to blows when out of nowhere both of their bodies had come to feel extremely heavy as they came crashing to the ground. "W-What?" Needless to say both were completely confused as to what just happened, or were able to understood why they couldn't move.
"You damn brats." However, they were able to slightly turn their heads to where a female voice had spoken from.
"You..." And both of them recognised her instantly. "You're Morozov Luna, the 'Blood Witch' from the Straw hat Pirates...!" Luna

Was standing above them, her eyes glowing clearly the one behind their face plant to the ground and unable to move

Was standing above them, her eyes glowing clearly the one behind their face plant to the ground and unable to move. "We are right in front of Navy HQ and you idiots are trying to pick a fight." She seemed annoyed as she looked down at them both. "Why don't you just turn yourselves in, the world can be saved from a pair of useless morons."
"What did you say?" It seemed that the monk had become extremely insulted by her words, but he was still smiling despite the vain popping out from his head.
"Like I said, moronic children." Luna didn't have a problem with saying things as she sees it. "Next time you cause a scene I won't be nice enough to let you live, so keep that in mind." She said that to them before walking off and both of the Pirates were able to move again.
"Things were just getting good, too..." Luna had come to a stop before the only person that hadn't run during the fight. "Why did you interrupt them, Miss Luna?" They were a slim man of a relatively tall height, but it was hard to tell as he was sitting down on a crate. He had faint shadows right under his grey eyes. He wore a northern-style fur hat, which was white and had a spotted pattern along the bottom and the bill. He had short dark black hair, a majority of which is obscured by his hat, save for his sideburns and a small goatee. He was in a yellow hoodie, with black sleeves and hood. The hoodie has a Jolly Roger printed on the front of the chest area in dark ink, and he had the sleeves rolled up showing off a lot of ink. He sported a pair of jeans with odd dots on both the knee and ankle areas, similar to the ones on his hat, but darker in color. He sports a pair of dark, pointed shoes. He has a pair of small earrings on each ear.
"It's been a while, Gloomy brat."  Luna called him as she was looking down at the man, clearly not a child. "Or maybe I should call you by your real name, Law?" Hearing the way she said 'real' had him glaring at her. Though he glanced behind him as the four men (one being a polar bear) standing behind him.
"Would you like to go somewhere more private?" But he was smirking again while asking that.
"If you want something, you should just as." With that being said, it wasn't long before just the two of them were sitting face to face at a table in a cafe. A waiter had placed a cup of coffee for Law as Luna had gotten tea. Once the waiter had left the two of them were alone.
"You know, I didn't expect that almost all of those from the Worst Generation to have gathered on the Archipelago at once." The Worst Generation is a term that refers to 13 individuals individuals consisted 11 top rookie pirates, although, technically Luna was one of them, along with Luffy, Zoro and the man, Law sitting before her. However, since the vampire was almost 10 times all their ages it's hard to say she was the same 'generation' as the others.
"What I didn't expect was to see a bounty placed on your head, or joining Straw Hat." Law ended up saying as he watched her drinking the tea of hers.
"Things happen, but oddly enough I don't mind where I am." When Luna had said that, his eyes had widen in shock as he was looking at the demon that had a so what soft expression on her face. She wasn't smiling, give her, but it wasn't the face of someone emotionless. "So, what was it you want?" But her face was back to being the same hard expression as before, while getting down to business.
"I want to know how I can kill one of the four emperors, Kaido the Beast." He had answered with the most stupid and ridiculous thing that Luna had head of.
"You can't." And she answered not even a second after he had said that. "The Four Emperors are the four most notorious and powerful pirate captains in the world. They are not typically allies, nor are they strictly enemies of one another. Rather, the four prefer to remain autonomous under most circumstances. These four individually reside within the New World, exerting impressive influence and control over dozens of other pirate crews and self-governing islands. They make up one of The Three Great Powers." There was no way that this rookie pirate would stand a chance. "And out of the four of them, you chose Kaido? If we were the rank the four emperors, 'Red-Haired' Shanks would be the weakest. This is only due to the fact that he is the youngest and doesn't have the experience of the other three." She explained to him. "Next would be Charlotte Linlin, or Big mom. She was on pare with Kaido and Newgate in her youth, however, now days she would probably have a little more difficulty fighting them. This is mostly due to having given birth to 85 children and relying too much on her Devil Fruit." As Luna was a walking encyclopaedia of the world and it's events she knew almost everything that was currently going on in the world. "Then we have Edward Newgate, or Whitebeard. To be honest, both Kaido and Newgate's strength are about the same." She had gone to say before taking a mouth full of tea. "The only reason I would say Kaido is stronger is due to the fact that his ruthless. He'll kill anyone and everyone, not to mention his pretty much invulnerable. There is only five people alive, including demons, that are able to actually harm him. Another two are dead..." A silent pause had appeared as Law waited for Luna to continue, but she was only looking down at the tea in her cup that reflected her. "But there is a difference between harming and killing. As I am now, I wouldn't be able to defeat Kaido, let alone kill him. You, who is unable to defeat me will be killed in a mater of seconds."
"Then you're saying nothing can be done?" Law didn't want to hear that.
"I said that you alone can't defeat him. But if there was another person..." however, Luna had an idea of what can be done.
"Are you suggesting an alliance with someone?" Not that he liked the idea.
"Might as well." She shrugged her shoulders since it was what she meant. "Plus, by making this alliance you'll kill two birds with one stone." And began speaking quite critically.
"Two birds with one stone?" Although, Law did understand what it means but doesn't know why she's using it.
"Let's say the second bird is Kaido, since you can't go after him first." The exclamation began to said out, still a little critically.
"And the first bird?"
"The person that took something important from you 13 years ago." Even thought she hadn't said the person's name, it seemed that Law knew exactly who she meant.
"Tell me what I need to do."