Breaking Lies!

There was someone that was incredibly in raged by Whitebeard being stabbed. Because he was injured but the fact that the man appeared to have become soft. "Shame on you, Whitebeard!" That had been 'Sir' Crocoidle as he had pointed his hook up at the man that gave it to him. "I've no recollection of being beaten by such a weakling!" It was understandably why the man felt that way. But many appeared shocked at his words since he tried to kill Whitebeard the moment he saw him. Luna knew that Whitebeard wouldn't have fallen to such an attack, either it was a surprise or not. The problem was that Whitebeard was not the man he use to be. As he was human there was a short time limit on his life. Unlike demons, human become weaker and frail with age; even the strongest man alive was no exception to time. Luna knew that in recent years the man has been suffering from illness, so much that most of the time he was connected to tubs and nurses at his side. Even seeing this man caused the pendent around Luna's neck to glow. That was then when Whitebeard lifted up his arm above his head before asking...
"You know what you have done, right, Squard? You thrust a sword into your father's body. You're such a stupid son!"Whitebeard had sent his raised arm down at Squard, who closed his eyesn as he was expecting to be beaten or killed. However, his eyes thrust open in shock as the arm didn't hit him but wrapped itself around the man, pulling him into Whitebeard's chest. "But I love you, son, even if you are a fool." There was no way a man who would betray his allies would do such a thing, even after being stabbed.
"Cut the crap... you sold our lives too..." Squard still was refusing anything different. However, he appeared to be slightly wavering.
"Who pulled your upright and loyal heart into the darkness?" This question had been asked by the old pirate, knowing that this man wouldn't thinking this way suddenly without someone's influence. "Tell me."
"He's an insurgent in the Navy." Squard answers 'Akainu', one of the three Admirals and Power Houses. Akainu had said that Whitebeard is considered a hero and the people don't realize the truth. Squard began telling him that he was told that Whitebeard had a deal to save his pirates but sells out their New World Allies without a thought. Akainu saying they must kill Whitebeard to end the war. "He said he would save us allied pirates if I slew you."  Squard came to explain while answering.
"So that's what Akainu told you." Whitebeard only listened to the man. "I know how much you hate Roger... so much so that I can feel your pain." He was explaining while looking at Squard quite pitiful. "But, Squard, it's ridiculous to lay the blame on a child for the sins of his father. Did Ace do something to you?" He came to ask as this would explain all this. However... "You and Ace have weathered agony, joy and pain together... so many times along with the others, isn't it right?" The old man knew better then that. "I don't give a damn who Ace's father is. We all met each other on this wide sea by chance! Not only the two of you but all of you, I take as my sons! So, Squard, threat him kindly. I don't love him any more than any other. You are all family to me!" "Anyway..." Whitebeard came to realise, stand up, and walk pass him. "...he has never... changed at all, Sengoku. He shook us us very well." He was looking right at the man responsible for all of this. "How ridiculous to say that I sold my sons!" Shouting this, the old man had used his Devil Fruit that completely shuddered the ice that was blocking the Allies.
"He gave the pirates the way out. I should never underestimate that guy." Sengoku stated as he was watching without a change in his expression.
"Took him long enough." While Luna wondered why he just didn't do this from the start intend of the speak.
"The wall of ice has broken down."
"This Navy ship is in good condition! We can get away at anytime!" The allies were stunned by this, as this was clearly giving them a way to run away later. It meant that if Whitebeard truely made a deal he wouldn't have done this.
"If you are a pirate, you pick what you want to believe on your own!" Whitebeard bellowed this loudly for all those to hear across the battlefield. In that moment, Squard realised his own mistake.
"I knew that it was a lie! That was the Navy's plan!"
"Damn! They fooled us!"
"Old buddy would never betray us!"
"I'm sorry! I will never lose trust in you, old buddy!"
"Me too, Old buddy! I'm so sorry!"
"I'll follow you to the end!"
"Old Buddy!" The New World pirates were begging for forgiveness as they realised the truth.
"Those of you who'll follow me, lay down your life for it!" Whitebeard rallies his pirates, who raised their weapons with battle cries, as the old man had began running to the front of the Moby Dick.
"Be ready! He's gonna run wild! He's the strongest man in the world!" Sengoku shouted those words as Whitebeard jumped off his ship to join the battle.
"Let's go!!"