Standing Up to The World's Strongest?!

With the sudden appears of Luffy and his comrades that he helped escaped from Impel Down, also known as the Underwater Prison and the Great Prison, that is a government-controlled stronghold in Paradise together with Marine Headquarters and Enies Lobby. One one person in history had ever escaped it and yet here Straw Hat stood free. "Of all the things you could have done, you joined forces with Straw Hat Luffy..." Sengoku was speaking in complete shock. "Is this your answer, Jinbie!?" This had been asked towards the fishman, that was a Warlord.
"That's right! I quit being a Warlord!" His answer had been given clearly.
"Amy way you look at it, that's a strange team...Prisoners working with a leader of the Revolutionary Army... A bunch of funny-looking people, then there's... Crocoidle." Garp on the other hand was trying to understand how this was possible. "I seriously doubt they all have the same objective." His words had soon been proven to be right
"Where's Croco-boy?" was looking at the empty spot which the former Warlord had been only a few seconds ago.
"Huh? Well, considering the situation..." Buggy began to say but soon came to spot the man. "There he is!" Who was heading right for Whitebeard at amazing speed due to his Sand-Sand ability. Crocodile had tried to attack the man on sight.
"Crocodile is moving in in Whitebeard!"others had began to notice this was well and were surprised.
"Old man!" Whitebeard's men began rushing for the Moby Dick, panicked.
"Long time no see, Whitebeard!" A large grin appeared across Crocoidle's face, with a look a murderous intent along with it. "You never learn, do you?" He had thought that he got the Emperor. However, just as he was about to reach Whitebeard he had been repelled by none other then Luffy in Gear Second. Who had then sent his foot flying but Crocoidle came to dodge it by moving back. The reason Luffy's attacks were working on the Warlord, despite him eating a logia type Devil Fruit, was because the young man had covered himself in water. Even when Logia powers are exposed to liquids: specifically, the user's sand turns solid when in contact with liquids, including blood. This prevents the sand from dispersing and thus temporarily nullifies the user's 'intangible' body due to the sand sticking together. Having fought him long ago, Luffy already know the weakness of Crocoidle's powers.
"I honoured our agreement and helped you to get here. Why are you defending Whitebeard?!" That had been asked by the former Warlord in anger and annoyance.
"So this old man really is Whitebeard. Then don't touch him! Ace likes this old guy!" That had been the only reason the young pirate speed into action to stop him.
"You're pretty good, Ace's brother." Marco was looking up to the Moby Dick amused.
"Don't let him near the Old Man!" That was when swords had been crossed in front of Crocoidle, with guns being pointed at him. All from Whitebeard's crew that were protecting their Captain and father. Meanwhile, Whitebeard soon recognizes the straw hat that was on Luffy.
"Kid... That straw hat of yours... It looks a lot like the one Red Hair used to wear." That had been said.
"You know Shanks, old guy?" This had caught Luffy's attention as it was asked. "I, holding if for Shanks."
"Have you come to save your brother?" This question came from Whitebeard as he looked down upon Luffy before him.
"That's right!." He didn't hesitate to answer.
"Don't you understand what you're up against!?" Which might appear to anger the old man as he slammed down his spear end. "Someone like you doesn't stand a chance here!" Whitebeard angrily shouts that he will die if he tries, which shocks everybody.
"Shut up! That's not for you to decide!" But Luffy was fast and fearless to reply that to the strongest man in the world. " I know perfectly well! Do you want to be the pirate king, don't you!?" That was the conclusion that Luffy came to as he shouted. "I'm the one who'll be the Pirate King!" Such reply, greatly stuns everybody, so much that the battle briefly stops. None of them believed that this kid was shouting at the man that was considered to be the strongest in the world. It was in that moment that Whitebeard began twirling around his weapon like he was ready to attack the Straw hat before him. However, it was soon slammed on the ground once again, which caused a slight shock wave around.
"You're pretty damn cheeky..." Whitebeard was soon to commend that with a smirk across his face.
"You got that right." A voice which had Luffy's eyes widen, caused the young man to turn around to find someone sitting on a large red crystallised beast that had leaped onto the Moby Dick. His eyes seemed to have tears forming in them...
"LUNA!" She was standing there like she

had been there the whole time. However, she obviously hadn't so while all the other stuff had been going on, distracting everyone, Luna moved towards where her Captain was. He was overwhelmed with joy upon seeing her and that she was completely fine. At always, his emotions had taken over and he leaped at her, embracing the demon who didn't even move or slap him away. "Do you really have time for this?" Luna had come to say as this wasn't the time for all this.
"That's right!" Which had pulled Luffy back to the event that was transpiring.
"I won't show mercy of you slow me down, you spoiled brat!" Whitebeard came to shouted that down to Luffy, as if accepting the boy.
"I'm doing what I want to do!" He replies that to him while turning to face where Ace was. "I'm gonna save Ace myself!"
"H-He's..."
"Standing up to Whitebeard?" It seemed that Ivankov and Buggy who were watching with completely shocked by this.
"Unbelievable!" Among all those around them as well.
"He really is a lot like him..." Luna didn't seem all that shocked by all this.
"I can execute every one of them, right, Sengoku?" Kizaru was asking such a scary thing while smiling brightly up to the head of the Marines.
"Of Course." Had been the answer given,
"Luffy... Old man..." Ace was looking on in both shock and horror.
"Wait for me, Ace! I'll be right there... here I come!"