Found it!

The giant zombie demon monster had come down with the team work of Zoro, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Luna and Franky. The seven stood before Oars that had become incredibly angry as he was upside down on the ground on it's head. "You'd better say your prayers! I'm gonna flat and you guys like pancakes!" Yes, he was extremely angry as he was shouting at the ground. "You won't have a bone left in your body!" His shouting had caused wind that was strong but not enough to push anyone off their feet, but it didn't terrify two members.
"He's spitting mad!" Chopper screamed out the obvious.
"Crap! Shoot!" Usopp was completely losing it.
"Here he comes!" That had been a warning for the others to be proper, who did. However, for some reason Oars wasn't moving at all.
"It would appear his stuck." Luna had pointed out the horns that were stuck in the ground.
"I'm stuck! My horns are stuck! Drat! My horns are stuck deep into the ground!" Oars was in shock at this. However, it was in that moment everyone had gotten the exact same thought going through their minds. Their faces completely covered in darkness.
"Huh? You can't pull you horns out?" Franky had a large even smirk across his face. Zoro had licked his swords with the same evil smirk. Even Sanji had one, which left the only to females glaring down hard at the monster before all began moving towards it. Oars seeing this began to sweat because he could see what was about to happen and as they stood above him it wasn't long before his screams of pain echoed through out the entire island. This was due the the crew taking advantage the fact he was unable to move an started beating the crap out of him.
"Give it a rest!" Until he was completely overcome with anger that he was able to break free.
"Retreat!" Usopp and Chopper had been the fire to run.
"Yeah!" And the others followed closed behind as they got away from Oars as face as they could.
"You guys are like devils!" Oars stated breathing heavily with blood running down his head.
"That's ironic coming from the corpse of a Demon." Luna had come to a stop turning around.
"Even flinging that guy didn't cut it!" Sanji had come to a stop beside her.
"It looks like we need to regroup." Robin said in between him.
"So, what's our next strategy?" Zoro was asking the others since they needed one.
"To stand a chance against that monster... Tactics #15 really is our only hope!" Franky shouted ridiculously.
"I'm willing to give it another shot!" Chopper was all in.
"Yeah! I'm confident it would have worked earlier if Robin or Luna had gone along with it!" Usopp also agreed with it, however
"Don't ask us to do that again!" Both woman didn't and had snapped over at them.
"You stupid idiots! There is no way Robin or Luna could ever do something that humiliating!" Sanji was defending them both in anger. "It's so—huh? Wait..." at least that was how it had been at first. "I might want to see either Robin or Luna sock after all!" He had began to imagine until a shiver creeped down his spin as he felt death slowly approaching him. "K-Kidding! I'm just kidding, Robin my dear! Luna my moon!" Sanji was telling them since it had been their glares that had caused the sensation.
If you want to do it so badly, you can do it by your—" Zoro didn't get the chance to finish
"Let's do it!" Franky was shouting at Usopp and Chopper. "Enter standby, men!" It was then when they three idiots had began to... "Pirates Docking: Three!" They were pretty much the same both without Zoro or Sanji as the legs.
"We're not giant, but we're the Robot Warrior!" Choppier shouted loudly and proudly,
"Docking: Complete!" Usopp stated this
"Morons." Luna could only sigh since this was completely ridiculous as Franky was off running.
"Hey, Curly! Let me a hand— er, scratch that! Let me a foot!" He was shouting at Sanji as the other two were encouraging him to do so.
"I like your drive! You've got it!" And it seemed to work as he had swung his leg around that had Franky step onto of it. "Go! Armèe de I'Air Robot Shoot!" He had even come up with a completely ridiculous name for it before sending the three of them flying at Oars' head.
"Man, it's only three of you?" The giant seemed to be disappeared.
"Don't sound so disappointed!" Usopp shouted at him as they were in mid-flight.
"We're a small, elite force, jerk!" Franky also shouted just as they landed on the head. "Eat this!"
"Pirates Robot Attack!" They call it an attack but all it was had been Franky stomping his foot down on Oars' head and of course nothing was happening.
"Do they honestly consider that a legitimate attack?" Zoro was asking as they four below watched them
"That's rather unimpressive." Robin stated fact.
"I wonder how they've stayed alive for so long." Luna had always been wondering that for a long time now since the crew, the guys really, was filled with idiots like those three plus the King of idiots, their captain.
"Damn it! I'm disappointed in you, Pirates Docking: Three!" Sanji had realised just how stupid his actions had been.
"That tickles! Stop it!"
"Now it's show time!We'll make you taste the terror of Pirates Docking: Three!" Usopp said as if that pathetic excuse of an attack was just the beginning.
"Huh?" Oars had become confused looking up to them on his head.
"I heard you boasted big time that you were gonna become the king of the Pirates. Aside from your big body, you're never be big!" The long nose was insulting the giant.
"Yeah, you heard him!" Having both Chopper and Franky agreeing with him.
"What was that!?" Oars seemed to become upset after hearing that.
"Who was crying like a baby after we pump with him? Talk about a pathetic loser!" Usopp was looking all smug saying while pointing down at the red skin demon which had the three on his head laughing.
"I didn't cry like a baby, you darn skinny pirates!" That seemed to have become the last straw as Oars raised his his.
"Now!" And Franky jumped as the fist was coming down at the three which had caused Oars to punch himself. "Sweet!" They landed cheering.
"Ow, ow, ow, ow..."
"Well? How does it feel to have your own punch rail your brain?" The cyborg had asked.
"Nice!" Sanji had cheered at the results. "Did you see that, Robin? Luna? It went just as I had planned!" The crew truly was filled with idiots and simpletons. "Well done, Pirate Docking: Three!"
"Since when was that all part of your plan, stupid cook?" Zoro had asked since it wasn't long ago that the man was all embarrassed about being apart of the Pirate Docking: Three plan.
"All right! Fall over!" Franky shouted as Oars was beginning to fall backwards.
"Our second knockdown!" Both Usopp and Chopper held up their hand or hove to hoof the number two on them.
"I-I'm not going down, jerks!" Oars had told them and he truly hadn't as he steadied his footing.
"Robot Warrior, retreat!" They had ran a far bit away. "We were so close!"
"We almost had him." They were disappointed.
"Dang, he can really take a licking! While he's tying us up, Nami is...!" Sanji had began to become impatient and was about to try attacking again.
"Hold it." If Luna had stepped in front of him speaking. She had watching Oars closely for some time and had come to realise something.
"I've had enough of tricks." Zoro didn't want to hear if thought.
"Be quiet." But when her eyes began to glow he stopped since that was one of the ways they could tell when she's really angry or annoyed and everyone was looking at her now. "It appears that this giant still attains memories of Luffy."
"But he said that he doesn't know us." Chopper pointed out reminding her, since Oars was attacking them. "He even called himself Moria's servants."
"Those were only episodic memories. There is still semantic, procedural and emotional memories." She had explained but most of them had no idea what she was on about. "Semantic memories include things that are common knowledge, such as the names of colors, the sounds of letters, the capitals of countries and other basic facts acquired over a lifetime. Procedural are memories that guide the processes we perform, and most frequently resides below the level of conscious awareness. And of course emotional memories are experiences that evoked an emotional reaction." They seemed to have come to understand the words but not where Luna was getting at. "Even though he can't stretch he still use 'Gum Gum' before doing any attack." They did think that was really strange since at first they thought he had Luffy's rubber ability. "And then let's not forget how he reacted when that ridiculous robot thing didn't work."
"Hey!" The three that came up with it were extremely offended.
"Everything he says and the way he reacts, it's basically exactly how Luffy would." The others began to understand what she meant that that she brought it up.
"It does!" Robin was smiling since Luna was completely right.
"So what do you have in mind?" Franky asked her, since she must have come up with something.
"If you think about it, this giant idiots share the same weaknesses as the smaller idiot." And hearing that everyone had taken off, all but
"Oh, look! There is a mountain of meat!" Usopp, who had shouted pointing off in a direction.
"What!? Meat!? Where?" And just as if he was Luffy, Oars had completely fell for it.
"Wow, he's right! It looks yummy!" Chopper was along side the long nose shouting loudly while looking off in the same direction.
"Where? Where?!" At that moment
"Knee Crush!" Franky had slammed his Heavy Nunchucks into the back of Oars' left knee while at the same time Zoro stricken the right leg, which had brighten the giant to his knees.
"Does knocking him to his knees count as a knockdown?" Zoro had asked, sword in mouth.
Even if we had a set of rules, I doubt anyone would follow them." Franky was smirking over to him while answering.
"Sweet! We made his knees buckle!" Usopp through his fist into the air. "Yay! Yay! Yay!"
"Yay! We did it! His knees buckled!" Chopper was also cheering in delight.
"That was embarrassing." Oars had spoken as his body was hunched over.
"We're not done yet!" Franky was laughing after shouting. "We just have ti hang in there until Straw Hat kicks Moria's butt. Hurry and get your shadow back, Straw Hat!." However...
"Why do we have to wait on him? All we have to do is take the lug down." Zoro had a complete different mind in set.
"What!?" Which had caused Franky to looking at him with his eyes about to pop out of his skull. "Whoa, wait! We're just keeping this monster busy so he doesn't get in Straw Hat's way? Do you seriously think you can defeat it?" He was asking her swordsman while pointing up at Oars
"There isn't any meat, and I got knocked to my knees..." Who seemed to have began to recover.
"I'm simply excepting the fight he packed!" Zoro was ready to unsheath his swords.
"But not only is he a huge demon, he's a zombie!" Franky was trying to talk some sense into him. "The only way to win Esta purify him!"
"Right, Zoro! Work on buying time!" Usopp was in the mind set as Franky.
"If you don't like it, start running!" But Sanji had stepped forwards with the same time on his mind as Zoro. "I don't plan on waiting for Luffy."
"Aw, man!" Usopp was losing it while Robin had began chuckling.
"It looks like there is no stopping them." She said since that was the truth.
"Yeah, because they're simpleton." Luna was sighing since there was going to be no way of stopping them.
"Gum Gum..." Oars began moving one again, lifting up his fist. And Zoro had removed his new sword from its sheath.
"Supposedly it won't bend a millimetre, even if a dinosaur stepped on it... I heard that the black blade is known for its strength." He had unsheathed the other two, placing one in his mouth like normal. "I just obtained the O-Wazamono, Shusui... this is the perfect chance to test its strength!"
"No, wait! Luffy is gonna take out Moria for us." Usopp was stilling going on about that.
...Luna...
"What?" Luna turned around at hearing someone whispering.
"Is everything okay, Luna?" Robin had asked since she had seemed a bit confused looking at nothing.
"I thought I heard someone." She stated honestly but there was no one there, which was a little confusing since she knew that she had heard someone.
"Zoro, I really think we should buy time until Luffy defeats Moria!" Hearing Usopp still going on about that, Luna had once again looked up to the giant.
"I just obtained the black blade, Shusui." Zoro was walking towards Oars not listening. "Can you blame me for wanting to test it out on the monster standing before me?" He asked that.
"Come on, man!"
"Oars!" The swordsman shouted up to the giant demon.
"Huh?" That looked down at him.
"Have at me! I will be your opponent!" Zoro was really determined.
"All right." And it seemed Oars had no hesitation in responded to him, but of course
"You're going to fight him alone!" Usopp had shouted as the monster had swung his fist down at Zoro that leaped back only to have been followed by the debris caused by Oars' punch. But as it was heading right for him, Zoro had completely sliced through it with O-Wazamono, Shusui as if it had been butter. "Whoa, Zoro! There is no way you can fight him by yourself!" Usopp was still shouting at him.
"Come back here so we can regroup!" Franky was now also yelling at him
"Comparing the two swords, the black blade, Shusui, is considerably heavier than my old Yubashiri." But it was as if he couldn't hear them.
"Hey, Zoro! Dodge!" Usopp shouted as Oars had come down swinging again, however, using his blades he had somehow redirected the punch.
Amazing! He use brute strength alone to divert that punch!" The others were completely shocked but Zoro wasn't done.
"Three-Sword Style..." He was in mid-air, holding his two swords horizontally above the shoulder and the other in his mouth in the same direction. "...108-Pound Phoenix!" Which he had then performed a circular swing that launches three air compressed projectiles spiraling towards Oars, tripling the power of the technique, but for some reason the air compressed projectiles instead fuse and become a larger and more powerful, although it had missed.
"Drat! It didn't hit him!" Usopp had become completely disappointed.
"I can't believe he dodged that!" Chopper was amazed.
"Shusui's slash absorb the ones from the other two swords and became one big slash!" Zoro was amazed as seeing the damage his attack had done on the wall behind Oars. "But there is excess damage around where it cut the stone. It's proof that I haven't mastered this sword yet. It is several levels more powerful than my old one, but it doesn't seem like the most compliant of swords. You gave me a great blade, swordsman Ryuma!"
"You're good! I bet that woulda hurt bad if it hit, you bastard!" Oars shouted looking angry at Zoro below. "I, gonna trample you!" And as he said that he slammed his foot where Zoro stood, but he got out of the way, but it didn't end there as he was stomping over and over again where Zoro moved to, so the others took of running. "Lemme stop on you!"
"Zoro!"
"Will he be okay!?"But it was when that question had been asked that
"Hey Oars." His attentional been pulled up to the sky
"She's flying!" where he had found Luna standing on a large rubble that was enveloped by a reddish glow.
"I might be too weak to lift you, but..." She had said as behind her a large number of debris was floating behind her. "...not as weak to send these flying at you." And with that being said, she flicked her hair. "Meteoritnyy..." and motioned her hand downwards. "...Dush!" (Meteor shower, Russian) Which had all the rubble heading right for him.
"OWW! Sto-! Stop!" And he was being bombarded with the rubble over and over again. "I SAID STOP IT!" Oars had swung his arm around which was heading right for Luna. She was about to retreat back, however, pain had shook through out her entire body. It had most likely been from the battle with Amman and it was now taking effect. It had also slowed down her reaction time, as a result Oars had struck her which only caused Luna to be shot for the mansion. She had broken through the mansion wall.
"Luna!" Sanji, Chopper and Robin had all ran over to her since she wasn't getting up after that hit. However, Luna's attack had caused an opening which Zoro had taken and aimed right for Oars' leg. He didn't cut through it but the forced impact had caused the giant to fall.
"Now!"
"Three-Sword Style: 108–" Zoro was one again going to attack with 108-Pounds Phoenix,
"Now I'm going to crush you!" if he hadn't noticed Oars falling down in his direction. And just as the giant came crashing down Zoro leaped back. At the same time, Luna was underneath large amount of rubble caused by her impact.
...Luna...