Glad to be Alive!

Brook seemed to be unable to hold back his tears at knowing his friend was still waiting for them all these years. Even when it was clear they were no longer in the Grand Line. Then after a while, he had pulled out a Dial that could only been seen in the skies above and it began to play with the same music as before but with other instruments along with Brook playing the piano. "Huh? If it's this song, then we'll join in, too!" Lola was shouting as it started up again

Yo-hohoho Yo-ho-ho-ho

Gather up all of the crew
It's time to ship out Bink's brew
Sea-wind blows
To where? Who knows?
The waves will be our guide.

It had then began the singing coming from everyone, which only didn't include Zoro, meaning that Luna too began to sing along with the others with a peaceful expression as others were dancing and clapping along.

O'er across the ocean's tide,
Rays of sunshine far and wide.
Birds they sing
Of cheerful things
In circles passing by.

Bid farewell to weaver's town,
Say so long to port renowned,
Sing a song,
It won't be long,
Before we're casting off

Cross the gold and silver seas,
A salty spray puts us at ease,
Day and night,
To our delight,
The voyage never ends.

Gather up all of the crew,
It's time to ship out Bink's brew,
Pirates we,
Eternally,
Are challenging the sea.

With the waves to rest our heads,
Ship beneath us as our beds,
Hoisted high,
Upon the mast,
Our Jolly Roger flies.

Somewhere in the endless sky
Stormy winds are blowing wide,
Waves are dancing,
Evening comes,
It's time to sound the drums.

But steady men, and never fear,
Tomorrow's skies are always clear,
So pound your feet,
And clap your hands,
Till sunny days return.

Yo-hohoho Yo-ho-ho-ho

Gather up all of the crew,
It's time to ship out Bink's brew,
Wave good-bye,
But don't you cry,
Our memories remain.

Our days are but a passing dream,
Everlasting though they seem,
Beneath the moon,
We'll meet again,
The wind's our lullaby.

Gather up all of the crew,
It's time to ship out Bink's brew,
Sing a song,
And play along,
For all the ocean's wide.

After all is said and done,
You'll end up a skeleton,
So spread your tale,
From dawn till dusk,
Upon these foamy seas.

Yo-hohoho Yo-ho-ho-ho

And with the song that came to came to an end, everyone seemed disappointed and they wanted him ti give them another one, just one more time. "Yohohohoho... The song I once sung with my comrades, who were so full of life... Was the final performance of the Rumbar Pirates." Brook spoke about the Tone Dial in hand. "During the 50 years when I was drifting alone in the dark, dark, sea of mist... How many times did I listen to this...?" That's as being asked to himself as all but the three beside him continued to party even without music. "On that vast ship, all on my own, the song was the only thing that made me feel that there was life besides my own. However, today, I have finally found new conviction in my heart... So I shall seal away this Tone Dial." Tears seemed to have been brought to Usopp's eyes listen as none of them disagreed, only smiled. "There we go~!" Until Brook opened up his skull to place the Dial inside.
"WHAAAAT!? YOU CAN DO THAT!?" And it as needless to say that it shocked the sniper and cook watching. While the captain was laughing in excitement watching with sparks in eyes. Soon after, Brook once again began to play his music.
"I now know that Laboon is still safe, and waiting for me... And I have gotten my shadow back, and can escape from these cursed waters." Luffy was back above him listening. "This Dial, with everyone's voices recorded upon it. Is no longer going to be used so I can think back on the past... it is a song for Laboon. I was truly unable to see any hope. But, now, Luffy..." The music came to a stop wondering something. "I... I am..." Tears began to appear again. "I am so glad to be alive!" Everyone had come to a stop upon Brook suddenly shouting that. "I truly am glad to be alive!" Despite the trials he had experienced since reviving over 50 years before.
"Well, sure!" Luffy wasn't all that surprised.
"Finally, this day has come!" The skeleton continued to cry. "Oh!" But stopped upon remembering something. "May I join your crew?" That had been asked
"Sure, go ahead." And answered without hesitation or thinking.
"WHAT?! JUST LIKE THAT!?" Usopp and Sanji were shocked at how easy that was.
"HE JOINED!?" And they hadn't been the only ones, as both Chopper and Franky were just as shocked. As well as Nami that was only able to scream in shock... or fear. While both Robin and Nami know that Luffy would accept him no matter what
"But, whatever! We're got our musician! Hooray!" However, it wasn't like they disagree to Brook joining, in fact the guys were over joined, throwing the guy up in the air.
"A musician! He's  just bone, but he's a musician! The musician we've always wanted!" Luffy was overly excited.
"He's so light, too!" This was added by Chopper as they throwing him up again and again.
"The lightness is another thing that's great about you!"
"It's great!" Although, both Usopp and Chopper throw him to the side.
"Yes! Because I am just bones~!" As the skeleton made a joke like normal.
"He's so funny!" Luffy seemed to be a little over the time laughing.
"Just bones! Just bones! Just bones! Just bones!"
"I get it!" But it seemed that Nami couldn't understand why.
"They certainly are very lively." Robin was drinking away at tea beside the girl.
"That's just being nice about it. They're all just idiots." Although, it seemed that Luna was thinking something entirely different but on her painting.
"Ah, why do we keep gathering up people like that?" Nami couldn't understand why it was that their crew mostly consisted of idiots.
"I don't really understand, but they seem happy, don't they, Namizo?" Lola had come to join the girls saying.
"I guess. Thanks."
"I didn't get it at all, but cheers!" Everyone lifted up the glasses.
"We have no idea, but cheers!" More of the glasses were lifted. Then out of nowhere, Brook had his head hit the wall while leaning against it.
"45 degrees!" He shouted as that was the angle he was standing in and for some reason all the guys bursted into laugher, although, not long after Nami and Robin joined in.
"Idiots." And despite saying that, Luna's face wasn't even the filled with the slightest bit of annoyance while watching. Soon after, everyone had began to go back to the party,
"Yohohohoho!" If Brook hadn't suddenly pulled out a piece of paper and placed on the ground before Luffy and the crew. "Allow me to introduce myself!"
"A wanted poster? You gad a bounty?" Sanji was asking as they saw what the paper had on it.
"I have still not introduced myself properly... I am 'Dead Bones', and my name is Brook!" Brook was kneeling before them, cane sword behind him and hat off. "I am a wanted man... My title is 'Humming Brook'! My current bounty is 33 million beli! Once a leader of an escort convoy, and afterwards, musician and swordsmen, and eventually acting captain, of the Rumbar Pirates!" Brook fully introduced himself, revealing he is a wanted pirate himself. "I offer my services and my life to Captain Straw Hat Luffy! I hope not to be a burden to you all!" I shall work myself to the bones! Yohohohohoho!"
"Alright! Let's have one more toast!" And with that being said, everyone had once again began drinking and this time Brook was moving from one spot to another enjoying himself with the rest of the crew even when night hit and someone had gotten up from painting and headed outside.
"This world is going to change very soon." Luna was looking up at the night sky before looking back to the light from the party, wondering... "Will they be able to handle the storm which is coming?"