Poneglyphs!?

Finally, the long battle had come to an ended and the group began heading to the ruins were Zoro and Wiper were. That was after Chopper treated everyone but Luna, as she had no wounds. They had found Zoro leaning up again some All ruins burnt from the lighting but alive. "Don't worry, I'll treat your wounds!" Chopper yelling after seeing him pulling his bag of his back but.
"No, I'm fine." Zoro told him.
"No, you need treatment!" The Reindeer yelled at him, but he had then sigh
"I can wait. He needs it more than me. See if you can help him. He's almost dead." Zoro looked over towards Wiper, who had collapsed to the ground on his back. Seeing that, Chopper had right away ran over to him.
"He's right! His bones are broken! He's in trouble!" Chopper had stated, after seeing Wiper.
"Oi, isn't he a guerilla?" Sanji had walked up to them asking, saying they own nothing to him.
"Yeah, I don't really get it either, but he was fighting pretty hard back there." Zoro had said, answering Sanji.
"Huh? What's that? Sympathy?" Sanji asked.
"Dunno." Zoro had then turned to Luna.
"So in the end, the Golden Bell and Enel's gilded ark..." he had changed the topic as he had started saying. And Usopp told him that they both fell. That was when Sanji began to look around them at the ruins. "This is supposed to be the City of Gold, but it ended up being just a name." He was smirking
"Out flat-broke voyage continues." Zoro found that amusing.
"It's only like this because that egotistic guy took it all." Luna stated to them.
"I'd rather have some of those Dials than the gold. Once we get back to the Blue Sea, we won't be able to get them anymore." Usopp said delightfully.
"But do you think Nami is okay? And where's Conis?" Sanji asked, worried, but he wasn't the only one, however, Luna knew if she was with Luffy, everything should be fine. That's when Chopper came running back to Zoro after tearing Wiper.
"Are you done with him?" The swordsman asked him as he began to wrap the man's wounds.
"Yeah, all he needs now is rest." Chopper answered him.
"Oiii~!" A male voice shouted and the crew knew who it was.
"Luffy!" And He wasn't the only one, Nami, Conis and Suu were with him. Luffy was dragging a huge sack with him. Sanji's eye turned to a heart once he saw the two woman.
"Nami~! Conis~!" Sanji yelled completely happy.
"Luffy!" Usopp had yelled out to him once again.
"Everyone! I'm so glad that you're safe!" Conis had shouted crying, "I was so worried, but I couldn't-"
"Conis, were you worried about me-" Sanji had started spinning around.
"No, dumbass." Usopp had told him.
"Hey, is that food?" Zoro had asked, pointed to the sack.
"Where did it come from?" Luna asked looking at it.
"In the forest. We found the Priest's storehouse!" Nami had explained to the two of them.
"There was more too!" Luffy had already started stuffing his face .
"But, how did you get down from all the way up there?" Usopp asked the rubber man.
"Gum Gum Balloon!" Was his anger along with a peace sign.
"By the way, Conis, where's your dad?" Zoro notice that her father wasn't anywhere.
"Yeah, wasn't he with you?" Luna had also notice this, looking around the place for the strange man. Conis had flinched at the questions.
"Well, that is, he protected me... and Enel..." Conis had said, and the crew started to understand.
"You mean..." Chopper was the only one had said anything.
"Conis..." Sanji had said her name in pain,
"Conis..." And another voice said, that belonged to Pagaya.
"Conis..." Luffy had turned blue.
"WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU!" The males turned around pointing to the man that was supposed to be died..
"I'm sorry that I'm alive!" Pagaya said back to them, shocked,
"Father!" Conis has started crying tears of joy, as she ran to her father. It was hard to believe that Pagaya had survived, but after him explaining everything to them, it made sense.
"You were on the White Sea?" Nami asked him after Pagaya explained.
"Yes, when I regained consciousness, I found myself down there. Right now, the people who were going to Cloud End to descend out of the cloud... are using Milky Dials to return to the White-White Sea. But, they no longer have Angel Island to return to. They are headed here, to Upper Yard." Pagaya explains to to them all. It was after that, to reward themselves after all that fighting the crew had all gathered together and ended up stuffing their faces with the food that Nami and that brought back. By the time that they had finished the sun was basically almost gone.
"Man, I'm stuffed!" Usopp had become a balloon like Luffy after he had eat too much.
"It's nighttime already." Zoro said, as they all looking up to the night sky.
"Ready to go back to the ship?" Nami had asked all of them
"Nami! What are you talking about!?" Luffy and Usopp had turned to her all upset.
"What? When I'm back in the ship, I can take a nice, long nap in my warm bed!" Nami had explained to them, since they have been doing nothing but camp, run and fight for the past two days.
"Usopp, can you believe what she just said?" Luffy had asked him.
"Yeah, I can't believe my eyes! If she doesn't get it, she's a failure as both a pirate and a person!" Usopp agreed with him.
"Get what!?" The two of them only stared at her. "What is it!?" She snapped at them. That was when at the corner of his eye, Zoro had spotted Luna heading into the ruins. He found it odd as she was acting all quiet, more then normal, and followed after her. She didn't seem to have sensed him following as she walked through in and out of nowhere Luna was leaning up against a ruin as if she was having difficulty standing, then she walked into the building of the ruin. However, Zoro heard a loud thump and ended up running to the entrance only to find Luna on the ground.
"Oi! Are you okay!?" He had ran to her all panicked since she did suddenly collapsed.
"No...! Get away...!" She was saying but ended up coughing up a lot of blood
"I'll get Chopper, so wait here." Zoro was about to get up to run back to the others, but before he could the feeling of someone grabbing and pushing him down had stopped him. Luna, obviously being the only one there had pushed him down and was now sitting onto of him. "What are you..." He had froze upon seeing Luna's eyes that were glowing crimson red and before he could say or do anything she bite down on his neck. She was sucking out his blood and he couldn't seem to get her off him, no mater was he did. However, after a while Luna had sat up, her eyes were no longer glowing. "Are you feeling better now?"
"I'm sorry." She apologising getting off of him.
"What the hell was that about?" Zoro had sat up but he felt completely weak, as if he had just fought with all his might just seconds ago.
"You'll probably feel weak so it's best if you don't move." Luna had told him as if she knew how he felt.
"Are you going to explain?" He had pushed for an answer.
"It's because we're not human." She stood up explaining, walking to over to a window and looking up at the sky.
"Not human?" Zoro, and the rest of the crew, didn't understand that she really wasn't human. Even when she healed extremely fast, her hand strength and speed not mentioned that she can breathe in the water. "If you're not human then what are you?"
"Not a giant clearly, and I'm not a fishman. When you enter the second half of the Grand Line, you'll find many races besides these three. Although, I've never meet someone like me before." Luna was telling him now looking at his face.
"Just what is 'like you'?" He had asked her as she was now standing up.
"It's hard to explain, but you humans call us monsters, demons, and what not." It was a bit hard for him to understand, he had to admit that.
"What does that have to do with you attacking me?" Zoro had asked her still not understanding.
"You know the reason why Sanji smokes?" She asked him but he really didn't understand why she would ask that nor did he know the answer. "Cigarette suppress the appetite just like water. To us, human food is the same. In other words food and sleep suppresses our appetite. Like food and sleeping give you energy we have our own way and that is... well, you pretty much expressed it for yourself."
"I don't follow."
"I am a being that feeds off by drinking the blood of humans and that." It basically meant that blood was food to her. "I didn't expect to have been thirsty so much that I actually attack someone." She seemed annoyed with herself and looked back to Zoro once again. "I apologise again."
"It's cool, I mean it's your way of staying alive so it's fine." But now that he had it all explained to him, he did t seem to mind all that much. "I won't tell the others either." When he had said that, Luna looked at him sideways not knowing why he said that. "You don't want them to find out, which was why you left." She still didn't understand.
"Would you have preferred if I attacked them?" She ended up asking.
"No, but you wouldn't have." She really didn't know what he meant by that. "So, if you ever feel hungry, just tell me and you can have my blood." Zoro was pointing to his neck saying. Luna was honestly surprised, there were very few humans that would react that way. Many would try and kill her or worse, make her a lad Guinea pig. So why was this man so different?
"Zoro! Luna! Where are you!?" The voice of Luffy echoed through out the ruins.
"Luna! My dear! Come out, come out wherever you are!" Sanji's voiced followed him. "Moss head, you can stay lost for all I care!"
"Zoro! Luna!" The others were all now calling for them.
"Let's go." Zoro had thrown his shirt and that back on before heading out followed by Luna.
"There they are!" Chopper was the one to spot them first as he began running to them.
"What's going on?" The swordsman asked,
"A giant party!" Luna's wrist had been grabbed by Luffy and was dragged to the loud music that had been echoing in the ruins for a while now. That night, it was a giant festival with the people from Angel Island, the guerillas and the Straw Hats, even the giant python was partying with the group. "It's a party!" Luffy shouted to the sky as everyone was dancing, drinking and eating to their hearts can take. Usopp was throwing his body around wildly grinning. Sanji was dance with a slightly overweight old woman. Some people were watching and laughing. Chopper was jumping side to side happily. Zoro at this time, as always, was drinking and having a contest with one of the guerillas. Robin sat by herself, giggling and drinking. Nami was jumping around dancing with the old lady they had meet at Heavens Gate, Amazon.It really was a night to remember, but Luna was sitting by herself watching everything. "Luna!" Until she heard Luffy calling out her name, she looked up see the captain running over to her. "Come and dance with me!" He yelled, not giving her much of a choice as he pulled her up, but it was fine. But as morning was drawing near, people began falling asleep, even the pirates but they were the last the fall as they were used to it. That was all but one of them... Luffy was sneaking around all the unconscious people looking for something or someone until. "Found her!" He found her and run up onto a platform where the crew, everyone but him, was sound asleep. Luffy had gone directly to Nami and taped on her trying to wake her up. "Oi!" Which She had sat up, rubbing her eyes.
"What?" She was half asleep.
"Nami, wake the guys up!" He ordered her,
"Why?" But she was confused to why.
"We're gonna steak some gold and make a break for it!" Luffy had answered with a smirk on his face. That had caused her to wake up.
"You found some gold!" She had need up shouting.
"Dummy! You're yelling to loud!" He had louder then before all panicked,
"So what!? You're yelling louder than me!" Nami ended up punching him across the head now yelling.
"Hey! You yelled louder when you said I was yelling!" And now Luffy was even louder.
"What was that!" You we're yelling way louder when you said that I said that you were yelling loudly!" She grabbed ahold of his vest shaking it.
"You're yelling WAY, WAY louder than me!" Luffy shouting had began to wake the others up
"You've got to be kidding me!" And also by Nami, the two of them were arguing about who was louder, but right now, they were both just loud and annoying.
"You're the one yelling!" Luffy shouted louder.
"Keep it down!" Usopp had joined in yelling at them, asking how was a guy supposed to sleep around here. he had ended up slamming his fist down onto Chopper's injuries, as he was a sleep right next to him.
"Usopp hit me!" Chopper cried loudly.
"Hey, would I do a thing like that?" Usopp had asked him, "Don't try to blame me!"
"But you hit me with your arm! BAM! BAM, right here on my tummy!" Chopper yelled back but but all they yelling had caused everyone up.
"Those Blue Sea dwellers sure like to party." A male angle had said watching from a far.
"It's like they're not tried at all. They're inhuman." A guerilla beside him was saying.
"Would all of you shut up." A chilling wind had caused all of them to stop and turn only to find Luna there with an extremely cold eyes.
"W-We're sorry!" All those that we're creating to noise had gotten on their hands and knees apologising and it was by doing that everything calmed down, giving Luffy the opportunity to explain the plan he had to get to the gold.
"So, that's the plan!" Luffy whispered.
"Yosh, guys. This was our only chance to visit Sky Island! Don't leave any targets behind!" Usopp tried to sound cool, But Luna only rolled her eyes.
"I'm trembling with excitement!" Chopper yelled.