Chapter 2: Meeting The Karasuno Boys

As (y/n) stomped closer to the gymnasium where the boys' team was having their practice at this very moment, her fist started to clench, and she could feel her anger rising.

'I can't believe him! Who forgets their own sweet, cute, little sister like that?! I swear, this is why I am Gramps' favorite!' (y/n) sighed in frustration whilst her (h/c) locks were flowing behind her.

She was storming towards the gymnasium at this point, her (e/c) eyes were blazing with rage as she got closer and closer.

'I'm coming for you Nii-chan!'

The closer she got, the more audible the sounds became. The thuds of volleyballs hitting the court filled her ears, accompanied by the muffled shouts of the players and the squeaking of gym shoes. She could hear the coach's voice calling out orders, punctuated by the occasional whistle blast.

(Y/n) quickened her pace, her (h/c) locks streaming behind her like a banner of fury. Her eyes narrowed as she pushed open the double doors to the gymnasium, and the noise swelled to a deafening crescendo.

The smell of sweat and leather hit her nostrils as she stepped inside, scanning the room for her brother.

...

The boys of the Karasuno Volleyball Club continued their practice, they needed to prepare for their upcoming practice match against Nekoma. Three figures stood off at the side, observing the boys as they practiced.

Takeda and Kiyoko were intently watching the boys' every move, scribbling notes in their notebooks. Kiyoko's eyes were focused on the players' footwork and positioning, while Takeda was paying close attention to their strategies and techniques.

Meanwhile, Keishin was pacing back and forth, barking orders and giving feedback to the players. His voice boomed across the gymnasium as he pushed the boys to their limits.

"Nice receive Noya! Asahi don't be afraid to really smack that ball down as you spike! Hinata, stop jumping all over the place! And Kageyama, stop scaring him!" Keishin shouted as the boys continued their practice.

Takeda and Kiyoko exchanged a look, both impressed with the progress the boys had made since the last time they had observed their practice.

The coach called out once more, gathering all the boys around him to go over some new formations they could try out.

"Alright, so, what I want you all to try next is--" Ukai started.

"Nii-chan!"

An angry, yet cute sounding voice interrupted him, and before anyone could react, (y/n) had suddenly leapt towards her brother, shouting in anger whilst violently shaking him.

"You idiot!" (y/n) shouted in her brother's face "What kind of brother forgets his own sister! You're such an idiot, Nii-chan!"

As (y/n) shouted at her brother, whilst still violently shaking him by the collar, Keishin desperately tried to regain his senses. (Y/n) had every right to be angry at her brother, since she had to figure out a way home all by herself as a high school student. Very irresponsible of Keishin.

Meanwhile, everyone else was just staring at the scene before them, confused looks on their faces. Most of them had the same questions running through their minds.

'Who is this beautiful girl? And why is she attacking our coach?'

Finally, Takeda decided to intervene, he let out a small cough to try and capture the unfamiliar girl's attention.

"Umm, excuse me. I couldn't help but hear you say, that uhm, coach Ukai is your brother?" Takeda tried to talk with the girl.

(Y/n) stopped yelling at her brother after hearing someone address her, she quickly started bowing and apologizing.