Chapter 25: Interhigh

Tomorrow marks the beginning of the Interhigh tournament. Let's make the most of today's practice and give it our all! By the way, Jinx, there's something I want you to show them," Keishin announced, his voice carrying authority and excitement. "I want you to help Asahi, but first, let the team witness what I'm talking about. I know you've already shown the Nekoma team."

Curiosity piqued among the players as they eagerly awaited the unveiling of yet another secret from (y/n). Nishinoya couldn't contain his excitement and bounced around (y/n) like an overzealous puppy, requiring both Daichi and Sugawara to hold him down.

Keishin tossed the ball to (y/n), who effortlessly sent it back with precision. As she launched the ball into the air, perfectly setting it for Keishin, the team watched in awe as (y/n) executed a flawless back attack. The ball collided with the floor on the other side of the net, igniting a chorus of exclamations and cheers.

"You're so cool! Teach me!" Hinata exclaimed, his eyes shining with admiration.

Kageyama mumbled a string of questions about (y/n)'s training, while Nishinoya and Tanaka found themselves overwhelmed with emotion, shedding tears of honor for being in her presence.

"I swear there's nothing you can't do, (y/n)-san," Ennoshita praised, playfully ruffling her hair.

"Th-thank you!" (y/n) squeaked, a light pink blush dusting her cheeks.

"That was incredible," Yamaguchi chimed in, his eyes filled with genuine admiration.

Daichi and Sugawara nodded in agreement, with the captain even requesting (y/n) to teach him someday—a request she gladly accepted.

Eventually, the excitement settled, and (y/n) approached Asahi, ready to guide him in perfecting his back attacks. The other players hesitated to leave her alone with their ace, reluctant to miss out on any valuable insights, but they knew they had to focus on their own training.

With a patient and encouraging demeanor, (y/n) began instructing Asahi, breaking down the technique step by step. She demonstrated the fluid motion of the arm swing and the precise timing required to execute a powerful and effective back attack.

Asahi listened attentively, absorbing every word and movement demonstrated by (y/n). He trusted her expertise, knowing that she had honed her skills to perfection. With each attempt, he made adjustments, seeking to embody the technique she was imparting.

"(Y/n)-san, I never thought I could learn something like this. Thank you for believing in me," Asahi expressed, his voice filled with gratitude and determination.

"You're welcome, Asahi. I believe in your potential, and I know you can master this. Just keep practicing and trust in yourself," (y/n) replied with a reassuring smile.

Asahi's resolve strengthened, and he resumed his training, channeling his newfound knowledge and determination into each repetition. The sound of the ball connecting with the floor reverberated throughout the gym, a testament to his progress and the guidance of his dedicated teammate.

Meanwhile, the rest of the team continued their intense drills, occasionally stealing glances at (y/n) and Asahi, unable to resist the magnetic pull of their focused efforts.

In the presence of (y/n)'s unwavering belief and guidance, the Karasuno team was fueled with renewed passion and determination. The Interhigh tournament awaited them, and they were ready to face any challenge head-on, united in their pursuit of victory and growth.

After rejoining the rest of the team, (y/n) quickly pulled Hinata, Sugawara, and Ennoshita aside for some focused training. Hinata's eyes gleamed with excitement as he eagerly awaited (y/n)'s guidance.