SPECIAL Chapter 145: What Do Others From The Miyagi Prefecture Think Of (y/n)?

Misaki Hana: "If you're asking about (y/n)-san, well, I'd say she's quite something. I mean, she did an amazing job supporting Karasuno as their assistant coach. It's not easy, you know? And with all that attention from Terushima and the guys... I kinda felt sorry for her. But I get it, she's got this kind heart and she's really pretty too. No wonder they're all so infatuated with her."

Terushima Yūji: "Ah, (y/n)-chan? She's something else, man. Smart, gorgeous, and not afraid to speak her mind—totally my type, you know? She's got this way about her that just draws you in. Plus, as a coach, she's top-notch. I gotta give her props for that. And that match with Karasuno? It was intense, but I want a rematch. And not just for the game, if you catch my drift."

Hyakuzawa Yūdai: "Ah, (y/n)-san... She's quite remarkable. As a coach, she possesses a unique insight that greatly benefited me during our training camp. Her guidance was invaluable, and I truly appreciate her efforts. I admire her willingness to extend help to someone from a different team like myself. It speaks volumes about her kindness and character. Oh, and she's undeniably pretty too. I would welcome any opportunity to learn more from her in the future."

Komaki Yuzuru: "Ah, (y/n)-san... She's a force to be reckoned with, no doubt about it. Her ability to analyze players and situations in volleyball is downright dangerous. She's proven to be a remarkable coach for Karasuno, and I believe our team needs to be more wary of her strategies. Despite her undeniable attractiveness, we must remember not to get too close to someone from another team. It's important to maintain our focus and not let distractions interfere with our goals."

!! If you notice anyone missing in this list, please tell me in the comments!