Bonus Chapter: Karasuno Sport Festival

The yearly sports festival at Karasuno High School had arrived, and excitement buzzed in the air as the volleyball club geared up to participate, fueled by the enticing prospect of winning 20 boxes of sports drink mix. (Y/n), along with Yachi and Kyoko, positioned themselves on the sidelines, ready to cheer on their team.

The decision was made to let the second and first years take the lead in the relay this year, a strategic move to capitalize on their speed. However, doubts lingered among the third years.

"It makes me feel a little bad to leave this to the second and first year..." Daichi confessed.

"They are really fast, so letting them do it is fine," Asahi reassured the captain.

"Fast, yes. But smart?" (Y/n) pondered aloud. "I'm not so sure these four were the right choice."

Representing the volleyball team in the relay were Nishinoya, Tanaka, Hinata, and Kageyama. The relay kicked off with Nishinoya, who bolted forward, instantly claiming the lead as the baseball team tried desperately to keep up.

However, a moment of unexpected drama unfolded during the baton exchange. As Nishinoya extended his hand to pass the baton to Tanaka, he instinctively dove for the baton that the baseball team had dropped, inadvertently delaying the handoff. The tennis team seized the opportunity and took the lead.

"The unforeseen challenges of sportsmanship," remarked Sugawara with a chuckle.

Tanaka, undeterred, quickly caught up to the tennis team captain, showcasing a frightening determination that even unnerved the opponent's cheerleaders.

"Is he going to be fine?" (Y/n) questioned. "Tanaka-senpai might get affected by the cheerleaders booing him."

"No need to worry!" Sugawara laughed. "I gave him earplugs beforehand, so he probably thinks the girls are cheering for him!"

"Good thinking, Suga-senpai!" (Y/n) complimented.

Tanaka smoothly passed the baton to Kageyama, who bolted forward with incredible speed, closing the gap between him and the soccer team member ahead.

As they reached the critical point of the race, the baton exchange to the final runner, Hinata, both Kageyama's and Hinata's expressions shifted ominously.

"This can't be good..." (Y/n) sighed.

The intense rivalry between Kageyama and Hinata surfaced, driving them to a neck-and-neck sprint towards the finish line. In a dramatic, albeit disqualified, conclusion, they crossed the finish line together.

"These idiots..." (Y/n) chuckled, capturing the spirit of friendly competition and camaraderie that defined the volleyball team.