SPECIAL Chapter 150: What Do Others Think Of (y/n)?

Sakusa Kiyoomi: "Well, (y/n)-san, huh? I met her once, and I have to say, her honesty left an impression. Kageyama mentioned her during the training camp, and her insights seemed intriguing. I'm genuinely curious to witness her coaching skills firsthand at Karasuno. And about Komori's observation... well, I won't argue with him. She does have a certain charm."

Komori Motoya: "Sakusa was quite intrigued by (y/n)-san, and I can see why. She's undeniably striking. Her being appointed as assistant coach for Karasuno as a first-year is impressive, and it piques my curiosity about her capabilities. I'm genuinely interested in seeing her in action. And about her appearance, well, I agree with Sakusa on that front. She's got a certain allure. I wouldn't mind having a match against Karasuno to see her coaching style firsthand."

Hoshiumi Kōrai: "Oh, (y/n)-san, right? Kageyama mentioned her at the training camp, but I didn't expect her to be such a cute girl. When we talked, she seemed really nice too. Hirugami keeps teasing me about her, but he's not wrong about her being pretty. I'm curious to see her in action as Karasuno's assistant coach. It'll be interesting to witness her skills firsthand."

Hirugami Sachirō: "Haha, Hoshiumi's reaction every time I bring up (y/n)-san is priceless. Can't blame him though, she's definitely a looker. I've been teasing him a bit about it, but hey, I understand. I've asked him quite a bit about her, and I found out she's the assistant coach of Karasuno. Now that's intriguing. Makes me even more curious about her. Can't wait to see her in action."

Miya Atsumu: "Well, ain't (y/n)-chan just a sight for sore eyes? Kageyama mentioned her at the training camp, but I never thought she'd be this pretty. Got me thinking, I really wanna impress her during our match with Karasuno. Gotta show off a bit, you know? And hey, I wouldn't mind getting to know her better. Maybe even off the court, if you catch my drift."

Miya Osamu: "(Y/n)-san, huh? Yeah, my brother's been going on about her. Can't blame him, she's got that something about her. But, knowing Atsumu, his over-the-top antics might just scare her off, and that'd be a shame. I'm actually looking forward to seeing her in action as Karasuno's assistant coach during our match. Should be interesting to see what she's made of."

Suna Rintarō: "Ah, (y/n)-san, huh? The Miya twins won't stop talking about her. Atsumu's especially obsessed, going on about how cute she looks and all that. Apparently, she's the assistant coach of Karasuno, which is kinda surprising considering her age. I'm curious to see how someone so young handles coaching. Atsumu's constant chatter about her just makes me even more curious. Looking forward to meeting her during our match and seeing what she's all about."

If you see anyone missing in this list, characters that know (y/n), please let me know in the comments!