Bonus Chapter: 'Tanaka-san is so cool!! Why isn't he more popular?!'

The day unfolded in the usual quirky manner within the Karasuno club room, with (Y/n) attempting to stifle her laughter as Hinata wrestled with the English language on the board. The final word, 'discusshon,' elicited a chuckle from Tsukishima, adding to the infectious amusement in the room.

"Oh, so close on'discussion'." Tsukishima mumbled, making (y/n) loose composure and start laughing.

"S-Sorry, Hinata," (Y/n) managed to say between fits of giggles. "Here, let me show you how to spell 'discussion.'"

With a touch of irony, she fixed the writing on the board, presenting a more polished:

"Today's Topic of Discussion: Tanaka-san is so cool!! Why isn't he more popular?!"

Hinata, ever the enthusiast, officially commenced the meeting. Tanaka, looking a bit embarrassed, tried to protest, but Sugawara playfully shut it down, declaring the meeting dismissed.

"We will now hear everyone's opinions!" Hinata officially started the meeting.

"Aw, Hinata." Tanaka looked a bit embarrassed "Do we gotta do this, bruh? C'mon!"

"You heard him!" Sugawara spoke up "We're done here. Dismissed."

"H-hey!" Tanaka blurted, clearly wanting to keep the meeting going.

"Still, this is a good point." Daichi joined in "Tanaka is athletic, he takes care of his friends and he's fun to be around. Those are generally top qualities in popular people."

"Yeah, and he's got a pretty well-defined sense of fashion." Asahi agreed.

"And he's such an understanding senpai that even if you puke on his crotch, he still won't get mad at you." Sugawara chuckled, making Hinata feel embarrased.

"What are you talking about?" (y/n) questioned.

"N-nothing!" Hinata shouted before anyone could tell the story.

"Well, okay, I guess." (y/n) shrugged "I don't really understand why Tanaka-senpai isn't more popular, he's an amazing person who you can always count on!"

"What the heck guys!" Tanaka blurter out, blushing at the compliments "Stop buttering me up!"

"Um, maybe it's because, well..." Yamaguchi started "He looks kinda scary?"

This comment earned Yamaguchi a glare from Tanaka.

"He seems like the kind of guy whose mind is always in the gutter." Ennoshita and Narita blurted out at the same time.

"Hey!" Tanaka started glaring at them.

"And he probably stinks of sweat all the time." Tsukishima joined in.

"I'll have you know I smell of fabric softener, thanks!" Tanaka charged at Tsukishima, lifting up his own jersey "Go on! Snif it! Snif!"

Chasing Tsukishima around the room, Tanaka's antics had (Y/n) bursting into laughter again.

"Maybe people haven't found out how cool he is yet." Kageyama suddenly spoke up, earning him impressed started from Hinata and Nishinoya.

"K-Kageyama..!!" Tanaka screamed out with tears running down his face, obviously touched by the setter's kind words.

"That's it!!" Nishinoya instantly agreed with Kageyama.

"Wow!" Hinata shouted with a perplexed expression "Kageyama actually said something that makes sense?!"

The meeting concluded in its typical chaotic fashion, with Hinata and Kageyama resuming their friendly bickering.

As Tanaka felt a newfound motivation to build a time machine and fast-forward to a future where everyone recognized his greatness, the club room resonated with the shared laughter and camaraderie that defined the Karasuno team.