Chapter 91: Bathroom Break Adventures

The day of the first match had finally arrived, and the Karasuno team was buzzing with excitement and nerves. They had prepared diligently, and now, their moment to shine was just around the corner. The gymnasium echoed with the sounds of volleyballs being spiked and the team's voices cheering each other on.

Among the players, Hinata seemed to be the most animated, his eyes alight with anticipation. However, amidst all the adrenaline, he suddenly clutched his stomach.

"Uh-oh, bathroom break!" Hinata declared, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Go ahead, Hinata. Take your time," Daichi said, patting him on the back with an understanding smile.

"Need some company?" (y/n) offered, remembering their previous conversations about Hinata running into intimidating people during bathroom breaks.

Hinata's eyes widened in surprise, and then he nodded eagerly. "Yes, please! I don't want any scary encounters today."

(Y/n) chuckled and followed Hinata as they made their way to the restroom. The corridor leading to the facilities was bustling with players from various teams, and the nerves were palpable in the air.

"Are you feeling okay, Hinata?" (y/n) asked, concerned for her energetic teammate.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit nervous, I guess," Hinata admitted sheepishly.

"It's normal to feel nervous before a match," (y/n) reassured him. "But you know you've got the skills and the team to back you up, right?"

Hinata nodded, a determined glint in his eyes. "Yeah, I won't let my nerves get the best of me!"

"That's the spirit!" (y/n) encouraged, giving him a reassuring pat on the back.

As they approached the restroom, Hinata took a deep breath, preparing himself for the potential encounter with intimidating players. However, to his relief, the restroom seemed empty, and there were no signs of scary opponents.

"Looks like we're in luck," (y/n) said, smiling at Hinata's visible sense of relief.

"Yeah," Hinata replied, his tension easing. "I guess I was just overthinking it."

"It happens to the best of us," (y/n) said with a grin. "But now, get in there so we can go back to the others."

Just as Hinata was about to enter the bathroom, his nervousness returned, and he felt a bit apprehensive to enter the bathroom.

"Uh, what are you doing?" A voice from behind questioned.

Turning around, Hinata noticed Oikawa and Iwaizumi from Aoba Johsai standing behind him.

"Dwah?" Hinata called out, startled to see the Great King and Aoba Johsai's Ace, before turning to (y/n) "See, I told you, this always happens!"

"I can't actually believe it!" (y/n) started laughing "What are the chances of that happening multiple times?"

"Oh, (y/n)-san, it's good to see you again." Iwaizumi greeted her. "By the way, what are you two talking about?"

"N-nothing!" Hinata called out, clearly embarrassed.

"(Y/n)-chan! I've missed you!" Oikawa went to hug (y/n), but the growling that came from her bag stopped him.

"Shh, Kenta!" (y/n) tried to shush the pup in her sports bag. "Someone will hear you."

"I heard you beat that one team's Goliath." Iwaizumi tried to start a conversation since Hinata was clearly a good friend of (y/n). "Can't say I'm surprised, with (y/n)-san's help, I'm sure it was easy."