SPECIAL Chapter 140: What Does Shiratorizawa Think Of (y/n)?

Ushijima Wakatoshi: "(Y/n)-san is a proficient coach for Karasuno. Her guidance has undeniably contributed to their growth, allowing them to overcome formidable challenges, including Shiratorizawa. I acknowledge her ability to bring out the best in her players. Karasuno's recent achievements are a testament to her coaching prowess. As for her dog Kenta, I've observed his propensity for seeking attention. While it may be distracting at times, I understand the companionship animals provide, and I respect her ability to manage such a spirited companion. It's evident that her presence resonates positively with the Karasuno team, even with my own team, and their fondness for her is not without reason. I believe she will continue to play a significant role in their success, especially as they progress to the national tournament."

Semi Eita: "Oh, (y/n)-san? Yeah, she's not bad at all. Karasuno has definitely stepped up their game since she took over as their coach. I've got to give credit where it's due. Beating Shiratorizawa was no small feat, and she played a part in that. Kenta, her dog, though – that little guy is something else. Always craving attention, huh? Can be a bit distracting, but I guess it adds some entertainment to the mix. It's obvious her approach works with the Karasuno team. They seem to like her, and I get it. She's got this way of motivating them. I'm curious to see how far she'll take them in the national tournament. They've got potential, and she seems to know how to bring it out in them. Yeah, and on a personal note, (y/n)-san is a really nice person. Easy to talk to, you know? She's not just a coach; she's a great friend to her players. I've seen her support them, and it's clear they appreciate it. And, uh, yeah, she's pretty too, I guess. Not that I'm an expert or anything. But hey, it's always a bonus when you get along with someone and they're easy on the eyes. Karasuno's got themselves a good package with her, both on and off the court."

Tendō Satori: "Oh, (y/n)-san, huh? She's a riot! I love how she handles the Karasuno team. Seriously, they've come a long way under her guidance. Beating us was impressive, and I can't deny she played a role in that. Gotta respect that. And Kenta, her dog? That little furball is a ball of energy, always stealing the spotlight. It's kind of hilarious. But you know what's the best part? (y/n)-san is not just a coach; she's like a super cool friend. Always there for the players, cheering them on. Plus, have you seen her? Total knockout! Karasuno hit the jackpot with her – both in skills and looks!"

Goshiki Tsutomu: "Oh, (y/n)-san? She's amazing! Karasuno has improved so much under her coaching. I've watched their games, and you can really see the impact she's had on the team. It's inspiring. What I really like about (y/n)-san is how friendly and supportive she is. She's not just a coach; she's like a great friend to the players. And, um, yeah, she's really pretty too. It's cool to see someone so talented and kind. I think she's doing a fantastic job with Karasuno, and I'm excited to see how far they'll go with her leading them. I've been thinking a lot about the next time we face Karasuno. I really want to impress (y/n)-san with my performance. She's done so much for her team, and I want to show her that Shiratorizawa has some impressive players too. I've been practicing a lot, working on my skills and techniques. I want to contribute to the team's success and maybe catch her eye in the process. It's a bit nerve-wracking, but I see it as a great opportunity to make her proud. I admire her coaching style, and I hope she sees the effort we're putting in. It would be fantastic to have her acknowledge our growth. I'll give it my all in the next match and make sure she notices what Shiratorizawa is capable of!"

Shirabu Kenjirō: "(Y/n)-san, huh? She's a competent coach. Karasuno has indeed shown improvement under her guidance, and defeating us was no small achievement. I appreciate her strategic approach to the game. I've noticed that (y/n)-san has a good rapport with her players, and they seem to value her as both a coach and a friend. It's commendable. In terms of the next match, my focus is on our team's performance and strategy. Impressions aside, the game is the priority, and I'm confident we'll bring our best against Karasuno. If it happens to leave a positive impression on her, then that's an added bonus."

!! If you notice anyone missing in this list, please tell me in the comments!