Chapter 11: The Difficult-to-Open Bottle

On his way back, Han Li didn't encounter many people. Only a few senior martial brothers who passed by noticed his limping, but they didn't say anything to him, indicating that no one paid much attention to this junior martial brother.

Back in his residence, the pain in his foot intensified. Han Li quickly sat down on the edge of the bed, gently took off his shoes and socks, and examined the injury.

It's swollen badly! The big toe of his right foot was already raised high, with the skin around the wound swelling and turning bright red, like a large red chili pepper.

Han Li hurriedly reached for a small medicine bottle under his pillow. It was a trauma medicine carefully prepared by Master Mo, effective for bruises, swelling, and even bleeding. He had obtained it through some effort from Master Mo, intending to use it to treat Zhang Tie's injuries when he practiced "Elephant Armor Technique." He didn't expect to use it himself first.

As he unscrewed the bottle cap, a strong medicinal fragrance filled the room. He gently poured the medicine powder onto the swollen toe, feeling a cool sensation spreading up. Indeed, Master Mo's secret medicine worked wonders. His medical skills were truly remarkable!

Han Li then found a clean cloth and wrapped the injured toe into a large bandage before putting on his shoes and socks again.

Hmm! Fortunately, the pain has eased a lot.

He slowly walked back and forth a few steps, quite satisfied with his quick treatment of the injury.

Now it was time to deal with the mysterious bottle, the culprit behind his serious injury.

Han Li took out the bottle from his pocket and wiped it clean with a cloth. Now, the entire appearance of the bottle was presented before his eyes.

The bottle wasn't large; he could hold it entirely in one hand, slightly smaller than his medicine bottle. It was a light shade of pale green, with several dark green patterns imprinted on the surface, resembling leaf veins, vivid and textured, as if real leaves were directly embedded onto it.

He weighed it in his hand, quite heavy. However, it was obviously not made of any metal he knew, nor was it any type of porcelain. When touched, it didn't have the cold feeling of ordinary metal or the smooth texture of typical porcelain.

After careful observation for a while, Han Li confirmed that the bottle was made of some material unfamiliar to him. The pale green color seemed to be natural, inherent to the material itself, rather than dyed afterwards.

Seeing the tightly sealed bottle cap, Han Li decided to satisfy his curiosity and immediately tried to open it to see if there was anything inside.

He placed his hand on the lid and exerted force to twist it open.

One try, two tries, three tries... The bottle cap and the bottle body seemed to be cast as one, motionless. There was no sign that the lid was about to open.

Han Li was surprised. When he first picked up the bottle, he couldn't unscrew it. But at that time, he was too preoccupied with his injury to exert much force and didn't pay much attention to it. He thought that now, with all his strength, opening it would be a piece of cake. However, it turned out to be unsuccessful.

Han Li tried to twist it more than a dozen times, feeling his arms sore, but still couldn't open it. He stopped.

He shook his arms, flexed his wrists, feeling a slight strain from exerting too much force just now.

He brought the bottle closer to his eyes and carefully examined it again. Unfortunately, he didn't find any hidden mechanisms.

Now Han Li was worried. Without opening the bottle, how would he know if there was anything inside? If there was, considering how peculiar the bottle was and how tightly sealed it was, it must be extremely valuable.

Han Li tightly held the bottle in his hand, staring at it, lost in thought for a while. Finally, he decided to let Zhang Tie, who was much stronger than him, try to open it. After all, Zhang Tie could lift dozens of water buckets with each hand and move swiftly up and down the mountain. Even the big water tank in the valley was filled by him every day without fail.

With his mind made up, Han Li went to Zhang Tie's room to wait for him, hoping Zhang Tie would come back soon.

The wait was unbearable. Time seemed to pass so slowly for Han Li. After what felt like a long time, he finally heard the creaking sound of Zhang Tie pushing the door open.

Looking up, Han Li saw Zhang Tie wearing a thin green shirt, emitting a faint heat all over his body, sweating profusely as he walked in. Han Li knew this was a normal phenomenon after Zhang Tie finished his training, so he didn't find it strange.

As soon as Zhang Tie saw Han Li in his room, he was taken aback. Before he could speak, Han Li, who had been impatiently waiting, immediately handed the bottle to him.

"Zhang Ge, could you please help me open this bottle?"

"Where did you find this? It looks pretty good!" Zhang Tie was slightly surprised, then took the bottle.

"Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!"

"Huh! This thing is really sturdy, it's hard to unscrew! What is it made of?" Zhang Tie didn't waste any words. He took it and used both hands to exert force, but still couldn't open the lid.

"No, I can't twist it. Should I find other senior martial brothers to try?" Zhang Tie shook his head apologetically at Han Li, then handed the bottle back to him, offering another suggestion.

"Can't you do it?" Han Li was a little anxious and couldn't help pacing around the room.

"Hey, what happened to your foot?" Zhang Tie just noticed that Han Li was walking a bit oddly.

"It's nothing, just kicked a stone while walking." Han Li didn't know why he didn't want to tell Zhang Tie the truth about the bottle. Perhaps it was just subconscious, treating the matter of the bottle as his own little secret.

Feeling disappointed, Han Li didn't feel like chatting with Zhang Tie anymore. After asking about his training progress, he left Zhang Tie's room, intending to solve the problem with the bottle on his own.

Back in his small room, Han Li placed the bottle on the table and leaned on one side of the table, staring fixedly at the bottle, while his mind was spinning rapidly, trying to come up with a good solution to the problem