Chapter 185 Strong Ones

As Han Li perched atop a dense tree at the edge of the forest, recovering his energy, the entire forbidden area experienced the first peak of slaughter during the bloody trial.

Various formidable characters began to show their fangs, initiating a massive purge of the weaker individuals nearby. The closer to the central area, the more frequent and bloody the killings became.

Of course, occasionally, equally powerful "experts" would encounter each other but tacitly ignore one another, passing by without confrontation, as it wasn't yet time for them to engage in battle.

Speaking of the disciples within the forbidden area, they could generally be divided into three categories!

The first category consisted of individuals with extremely weak strength, with only cultivation levels of eleven or even ten.

Their reasons for entering the forbidden area varied. Some were forced to come due to unavoidable circumstances, while others harbored a sense of luck and intended to fish in troubled waters. Regardless of their motives, they were at the bottom of the bloody trial, playing the role of being slaughtered by others.

Often, by the end of the first day in the forbidden area, aside from the few quick-witted individuals with special self-preservation methods, these weak individuals would have been mostly eliminated by others.

Of course, people like Han Li, who could rely on extraordinary treasures to directly confront other ruthless characters, were exceptions!

The second category consisted of individuals like the stubbled man, who possessed decent spiritual power but knew that their overall strength was far inferior to other experts. They realized that obtaining spiritual treasures was hopeless for them. They were unwilling to fight head-on with the top experts in the forbidden area to obtain spiritual medicines. Instead, they focused their attention on the first category and similar individuals, intending to take advantage of the opportunity to kill and loot treasures, quietly amassing wealth.

These individuals were more active during the first two days of the bloody trial. However, starting from the third day, the survivors among them would automatically disappear from the forbidden area. They knew very well that the last three days were the days of frenzied battles among "experts." If they encountered such battles during this period, these individuals of moderate strength would definitely be doomed.

Of course, there were also some arrogant or misguided individuals who would recklessly plunge into the whirlpool of fighting for spiritual medicines, ending up with nothing but their corpses.

However, most people were quick to seize the opportunity and withdraw early, often surviving the bloody trial. Meanwhile, many powerful individuals met their demise early on, which was quite ironic.

The last category was the least numerous.

They were the top of the pyramid, the most elite disciples from various sects who entered the forbidden area, truly entrusted with high hopes by the upper echelons of their sects. As for the other disciples, at most, they were just cannon fodder to divert the attention of other sects!

This elite group possessed profound spiritual power and wielded incredibly powerful top-grade spiritual artifacts! Their only goal was to kill the disciples of other sects and seize enough spiritual medicines!

The start of this first large-scale slaughter was a tacit agreement among them, aimed at eliminating the small fry who wanted to take advantage of the situation and prevent them from causing any hindrances or complications.

Moreover, they were not anxious or panicked about someone entering the central area ahead of them. After all, entering was easy, but getting out with the spiritual medicines was another matter entirely!