Chapter 153: Yue Lu Hall

Han Li stood on a stone platform halfway up a mountain called Wu Jun Mountain. At the end of the broad platform, built with mountain stones, there was a huge cave completely concealed by an array - the "Yue Lu Hall".

This "Yue Lu Hall" was where the Yellow Maple Valley stored its magical tools, alchemy recipes, books, and secrets, as well as providing various auxiliary tools for alchemy and refining, and some common materials. It could be said to be one of the most important places within the entire sect. Therefore, it was heavily guarded with layers of prohibitions and arrays, and there were often over a hundred disciples patrolling nearby to prevent external enemies from invading. It was even rumored that a Nascent Soul stage elder usually resided in this hall all year round to prevent the intrusion of other powerful experts.

After Han Li reviewed the relevant information in his mind, he calmly walked forward.

As soon as he landed here, he felt several vigilant gazes sizing him up in the dark several times, but perhaps because of his mediocre spiritual power, they quickly subsided. However, even so, it surprised Han Li.

Since these people could make him unable to sense their positions, it indicated that they either had excellent concealment tools or their spiritual power was indeed above his. They were all elite disciples above the twelfth level. How could Han Li not be more cautious!

After taking a few steps forward, he stopped. Then, he murmured a few incantations under his breath, raised his hand, and a red light flew out from his hand, hitting the seemingly empty space in front of him.

As a result of a spatial fluctuation, a large red light barrier appeared in front of him, and then two disciples in red robes appeared behind the light barrier.

"Did you break the prohibition?" one of the disciples in red robes said coldly.

"I am Han Li..."

"We don't care who you are. Since you don't have the cultivation level of the Foundation Establishment stage, there must be a guarantor. Bring the guarantor's token!" The disciple interrupted Han Li's explanation impatiently.

Han Li, upon hearing the impolite words of the disciple, remained calm. He reached into his bosom and took out a jade token, then placed it on the ground in front of him across the light barrier.

At this moment, the disciple who checked the token reached out and tapped the light barrier, and a palm-sized hole appeared out of thin air. The other disciple made a slight gesture, and Han Li's token flew through the hole into his hand.

"Is Master Ma your guarantor?" After examining the token, the disciple was somewhat surprised.

"It is indeed a token given to me by Master Ma." Han Li replied honestly. But in his heart, he was astonished. These two disciples were not very old, but they were actually experts at the Foundation Establishment stage. This surprised him quite a bit!

In the cultivation sects, the status was determined not by the time of entry but by the depth of one's cultivation. After all, the path of cultivation depended on the capable ones!

"Is it that Master Ma who is obsessed with alchemy all day long?" The other red-robed disciple expressed surprise after hearing this.

"Indeed, he would also act as a guarantor? It's really surprising! Are you his direct disciple or nephew or something?" The disciple holding the token repeatedly confirmed, expressing curiosity.

"No, Junior is just responsible for managing the medicinal garden for Master Ma, but in exchange for this token, Junior has promised to take care of the garden for free for a year!" Han Li answered respectfully, but there was a wry smile on his face.

These words were half true and half false. In fact, when Han Li first had the idea of obtaining recipes, he thought of Master Ma. Since the old man had grown so many herbs, he must have a good understanding of alchemy, and his collection of alchemy recipes must be indispensable! So, a few months ago, when the old man came to collect the herbs, Han Li casually mentioned it.

Unexpectedly, when the old man heard this, he immediately shook his head like a rattle and refused to agree. According to Master Ma, the recipes in his hand had been improved through countless failures by the alchemy master himself. How could he casually give them to others? This was absolutely impossible!

However, when Han Li earnestly explained that he only wanted the unmodified original recipes, the old man raised his eyebrows and impatiently told Han Li to go to Yue Lu Hall and find them himself, rather than bothering him. So, Han Li had to pay the price of one year's free labor to get the old man's token of guarantee, which led to today's trip to Yue Lu Hall.

"I see! So, you want to come to Yue Lu Hall for this reason! You should know that whether it is opening a furnace for alchemy or opening a cauldron for refining, it is best to be at the level of the Foundation Establishment stage. It's too early for you to come here now!" one of the disciples casually asked, and at this time, the three of them had arrived in front of the circular array.

"Junior just witnessed many alchemy matters from Master Ma and accumulated some materials while watching the medicinal garden. Therefore, Junior wants to try his luck here to see if he can find

suitable recipes and refine some pills to enhance his cultivation. After all, Junior's aptitude is really not good, and he can only rely on external forces!" Han Li's answer was half true and half false, deliberately pretending to be half a step behind the two.

"I see! However, your hope may not be very high. You will understand what I mean once you go in." The other disciple shook his head lightly and didn't think highly of Han Li's purpose for this trip.

At this point, the three had arrived at the front of the circular array, and one of the red-robed disciples gestured for Han Li to stand in the middle of the array, while they stood on either side of the array.

"Originally, using the teleportation array required the payment of a low-grade spirit stone, but since you are coming here for the first time, we will waive it. However, next time, you must strictly follow the rules." One of them said with a low laugh.

Just as Han Li was about to thank them, he suddenly felt dizzy, and the surroundings became blurry. Then, with a flash of light, Han Li found himself in a strange hall, and there was a similar array under his feet.

This was the rumored teleportation array! It's truly amazing! Han Li marveled inwardly, waiting for the discomfort caused by the teleportation to dissipate before looking around the unusually large hall.