Chapter 196: Han Li's Plan

In no time, a blue-clothed youth with a cold expression, an old Daoist with white hair, and a charming young woman in green clothes walked out successively. They tacitly chose different locations and entered the mountain forest ahead.

Han Li waited for nearly a quarter of an hour, but seeing no one else appear, he finally tidied up his belongings and, imitating the previous few individuals, quietly entered a direction where no one had gone before.

Little did Han Li know that shortly after he entered, the unsightly man he had seen yesterday, Zhong Wu, appeared at the entrance of the passage. He looked at the dark path leading up the mountain and sneered a few times before releasing dozens of yellow dots from his body into the mountain forest. Then, he followed along without haste.

Outside the forbidden area, at the entrance to the broken restriction, the people from the seven major sects looked worriedly towards the direction of the forbidden area, including Han Li's senior, Li Master.

It's just that it's unclear whether he was worried about his own disciples completing the task or more concerned about his own bet!

The situation of the Daoist from Qingxu Valley wasn't any better! Ever since the old eccentric from Concealed Moon Sect intervened in the bet, this Daoist had lost the confidence he had when he first made the bet and appeared somewhat indecisive.

This was understandable since obtaining the Bloodline Jiao Core was not easy; it almost depleted his entire fortune. If he were to lose it easily to someone else, no matter how high his cultivation was, he would probably lose sleep for several years!

The Daoist sneakily glanced at the only person in the crowd who appeared calm, the leading woman from Concealed Moon Sect, Fairy Nishang.

As the only woman among the Nascent Soul experts of the seven major sects, since the disciples of the seven sects entered the forbidden area, she had never shown the slightest hint of worry. She had been chatting and laughing with others all along, seemingly full of confidence in the disciples sent by Concealed Moon Sect, not even bothering to worry about it.

The more the Daoist looked at her smiling face, the more worried he became. Coupled with the old eccentric's confident demeanor when making the bet, he felt as if his Bloodline Jiao Core had already flown out of his pocket and into someone else's bag!

As he thought about it, the worry on his face became heavier! People who didn't know might think he was worried about his own disciples in the forbidden area!

After a while, the Daoist couldn't bear it any longer. When no one was paying attention, he quietly approached Li Master, who was standing in another place, with a worried look on his face, and asked:

"Master Li, the disciples sent by your Yellow Maple Valley this time should be quite capable! If our two sects really lose to that old eccentric from Concealed Moon Sect, I'll be worried about it! I still have some confidence in the disciples from Qingxu Sect entering the forbidden area!"

"What do you mean? Do you look down on our Yellow Maple Valley?" Li Master's face turned unpleasant when he heard this.

"Haha! Of course not. I just find it a bit strange that Concealed Moon Sect's disciples seem to be so confident. I'm just a bit concerned." The Daoist chuckled and explained with a forced smile.

"That makes sense! I've also noticed something amiss. In the past few times, has Concealed Moon Sect ever sent such young disciples, and in pairs of men and women at that? Do they think the trip to the forbidden area is child's play?" Li Master said with a serious face, indicating that he was also quite concerned about the bet.

The Daoist nodded repeatedly at Li Master's words, showing that he strongly agreed with them.

"But rest assured, even if you have doubts, I'm confident in our sect's disciples. Their strength should not be inferior to your sect's disciples." Li Master glanced meaningfully at the Daoist and said slowly, his voice filled with confidence.