Chapter 194: Secrets of the Central Zone

However, Han Li wasn't in a hurry! Because the central zone of this forbidden area was vastly different from the outer regions.

In the other areas outside the central zone, the spiritual herbs and rare fruits that grew within were mostly irregularly scattered, with traces of them potentially found in any corner of the area. Generally, it was a first-come, first-served situation, and those who obtained them would immediately retreat. So, conflicts over the outbreak of spiritual herbs in these areas were not common. Instead, there were more conflicts due to others' cleansing actions and some people's treasure-seeking killings, resulting in more casualties.

But in the central zone, it was different! According to previous fortunate disciples who returned, the central zone covered a large area, almost occupying more than a third of the entire forbidden area, and was surrounded by stone walls. From the periphery of the four bronze gates, the entire area was divided into three outer layers, resembling the skin, flesh, and core of a normal fruit, with distinct layers, which was quite peculiar!

The beautiful place where Han Li was now located was the outermost layer of the central zone.

According to the information, the distance from here to the next layer was not great, probably only a little over a mile in width. Although the flowers, plants, and trees within this range were rare and precious, they were mostly for ornamental purposes rather than having practical effects on cultivators.

Many disciples of the seven sects speculated that this layer of the area was intentionally treated as a garden by the owner of the forbidden area, and the colorful flowers and plants were originally meant for the enjoyment of the owner. If one wanted to find something useful from it, it would be better to search in other areas of the forbidden area, which would be more reassuring!

The truly useful top-grade spiritual herbs for cultivators were mainly found in the second layer of the central zone. Most of the disciples entering this area were aiming for this layer. Among them were the three main ingredients for refining Foundation Establishment Pills, which were their primary targets. Han Li was also determined to obtain these spiritual herbs!

Speaking of this second layer area, Han Li was truly stunned after reading the relevant information for a while.

Because this second layer was entirely a vast circular mountain range, perennially shrouded in dense mist. Within this mountain, there were natural spiritual places such as caves, valleys, cliffs, as well as artificial structures like stone houses and stone halls, where various spiritual herbs of heaven and earth grew.

The information exchanged between the ugly man and Han Li mainly consisted of the distribution map of these spiritual herbs' locations. Because no one could guarantee that the existing information would definitely include the area they were in, the more distribution maps in this regard, the better, making it easier to find the right places to search for!

However, the mist on this mountain was too dense and heavy! Cultivators who entered the mountain usually lost their way in the mist after only a few steps, and could only grope forward slowly. Whether they could find their way out again depended entirely on their luck.

But what was more troubling was that there were countless demonic beasts living on the mountain, ranging from lower-level ones like Flame Rats and Wind Chasers to top-level ones like Golden Python and Ice-Fire Wolves, almost including all types of demonic beasts that the seven sects had heard of or not heard of.

The weak ones among them could be dealt with by a few cultivators of the sixth or seventh level of cultivation without any problem. However, if they encountered high-level top-tier ones, even elite disciples of the seven sects would only have to flee in embarrassment.