Chapter 84: Earthquake on the Mountain

In the beginning, to prevent the disciples of the Broken Water Sect from escaping and alerting other enemies, Han Li had to personally take action. He effortlessly killed all the enemies using the Mystic Fog Step and Wind Riding Technique in just a short moment. This astonished Li Feiyu, who had initially wanted to continue fighting. It was then that he realized Han Li's true strength.

Awakening from his shock, Li Feiyu believed that Han Li's remarkable skill was all due to his cultivation of the Blinking Sword Art. This notion drove him almost insane, and he even contemplated giving up his own cultivation to switch to the Blinking Sword Art. However, he was fortunate that his remaining sanity told him that achieving this was impossible in terms of time and talent.

On their way thereafter, Li Feiyu constantly expressed his envy towards Han Li, attributing his extraordinary abilities solely to the Blinking Sword Art. Unconcerned with his friend's bitterness, Han Li openly displayed his strength by eliminating any enemies they encountered without restraint.

Under Han Li's formidable prowess, the enemies proved no match, unable to even react before meeting their demise. Even several high-ranking experts fell before him.

Having easily reached Elder Li's residence and meeting Ma Rong, they learned of Elder Li and Zhang Xiuer's departure for Sunset Peak. Upon hearing this distressing news, Li Feiyu's face turned pale.

Fully aware of the perilous situation at Sunset Peak, Li Feiyu's thoughts were solely occupied with Zhang Xiuer's safety, disregarding any concerns about sect rules.

Thus, when an obnoxious messenger from the Wang Clan threatened them with a command to stay, Li Feiyu, consumed by worry for Zhang Xiuer, swiftly knocked the messenger unconscious, ordering his subordinates to remain and protect the others while he and Han Li slipped away.

Arriving near Sunset Peak, they were startled by the sheer number of enemies. Realizing that a direct assault was futile, they devised a cunning plan.

Disguised as disciples of the Broken Water Sect after incapacitating two of them, they blended into the chaotic crowd, easily making their way to Sunset Peak. There, they overheard the conversation between the Wang Clan leader and others.

As they anxiously discussed their next move amidst the crowd, the ground suddenly began to tremble. Initially mild, the tremors intensified, causing many to lose their footing and fall. Rocks tumbled down the mountainside as panic ensued.

Amidst the chaos, someone shouted that the mountain was collapsing, sending everyone into despair. Meanwhile, Jia Tianlong found himself both shocked and angry, realizing the dire situation.

Turning to the Golden Light Monk for support, he was met with a panicked expression, dispelling any hope of aid from that quarter.

With a mocking tone, Wang Juechu's voice cut through the turmoil, miraculously bringing the tremors to an abrupt halt. As the commotion settled, they noticed the disappearance of the stone hall, leaving behind a gaping hole.

Terrified by the abyss, people hesitated to approach its edge, unable to discern its depth.

Jia Tianlong, feeling defeated, reluctantly negotiated with Wang Juechu, aware that their plans for total victory were dashed.