Chapter 181: Battle with the Colored Butterflies

"Hmph! They think too highly of themselves!"

"They don't even bother to think! For us brothers to be able to teleport together this time, we've already had great luck. At least our chances of survival are much better than others. It's just lucky if we manage to kill this person. Do they really think they're so capable, trying to play such a foolish trick of waiting for the rabbit to die? Aren't they afraid of encountering a formidable opponent who might crush us and send us straight to the gates of death? Moreover, how could anyone come to such a ghostly place? It's better to head to the central area early and fish in troubled waters. That's the best strategy!"

The older of the two Spirit Beast Mountain disciples was obviously much stronger and more cunning than the younger one. He lectured his companion while vigilantly scanning the surrounding dense forest.

Seeing this, Han Li became even more cautious, pushing his concealment technique to the limit, completely concealing his breath without revealing a trace. As for the foolish idea of facing the two of them alone, Han Li had never considered it, nor would he be foolish enough to do so.

These two men, one at the twelfth-level initial stage of cultivation and the other at the twelfth-level advanced stage, would surely overpower him if they joined forces. Han Li didn't possess the ability to contend against dozens of opponents at once.

Therefore, Han Li could only watch helplessly as the two men plucked the last few Cold Smoke Grasses by the edge of the pool, then burned the body of the Heaven's Peak Fortress disciple to ashes. Finally, the two of them put the Frost Toads into a red pouch and disappeared into the dense forest on the other side.

After the two men left, Han Li didn't immediately get up. Instead, he waited for some time before shaking off the fallen leaves from his body, straightening up, and pondering the direction the two men had disappeared in.

It seemed that many others shared his thoughts.

This was not surprising. Since those who dared to participate in the Blood Trial were all thinking about obtaining the spiritual treasures in the central area, clashes were inevitable! After all, the number of spiritual treasures generated and matured each time was very limited, far from enough to be distributed to everyone.

With a gloomy expression, Han Li stood still for a while before bitter thoughts arose.

To witness someone as cautious and meticulous as the man in blue disappearing from the world without a trace made Han Li doubt his chances of success even more!

He couldn't help but wonder if this trip to the forbidden area was right or wrong. Perhaps, simply by taking those two Foundation Establishment Pills, he could successfully establish his foundation without the need to risk such dangers.

Feeling disheartened, Han Li thought bitterly. The confidence he had in achieving his goal wavered significantly when the shadow of death truly loomed over his head, causing him to feel anxious and troubled.

Several hours later, Han Li left the area. Judging by his direction, he was still heading towards the center of the forbidden area.

After some contemplation, Han Li's rationality prevailed. He knew that the cautious thoughts he had just now were just excuses for his own cowardice. So, he forced himself to regain his composure and set off once again.

Han Li didn't follow directly behind the two men from Spirit Beast Mountain but took a detour. Although their route was the closest and fastest, Han Li was not worried about them detecting him with their own abilities. Instead, he was wary of the peculiar methods of beast control used by Spirit Beast Mountain disciples. He didn't know if they had any special means to detect him through other means, so it was best to keep a safe distance.