Chapter 141: Ascension Order

Upon seeing the "Flight Talisman," both the man and the stall owner were moved, and their gazes toward Han Li became more respectful. After all, someone who possessed high-grade talismans couldn't be an ordinary person.

"Alright, I'll exchange!" The man agreed readily. How could he miss out on such an obvious bargain?

"However, before that, I want to test what you mentioned earlier about this fragment not obstructing the absorption of spiritual energy by covered objects from the outside. If it's true, I'll exchange immediately. If not, I won't make this deal!" Han Li calmly stated.

The man was momentarily stunned by Han Li's words, but after understanding his request, he laughed.

"Everything I said about this item is true. Feel free to test it!" The man replied confidently.

Han Li didn't hesitate either. He took out a cup-like object from his body and placed the "fabric" over it. After the cup disappeared, Han Li extended a finger, condensing a small white spiritual energy sphere the size of a soybean at the tip of his finger and gently tapped it downward. As a result, the light sphere gradually disappeared, as if it had been swallowed up.

Seeing this scene, Han Li's face lit up with joy. He gently grabbed the "fabric" and held it in his hand. The cup reappeared, with the light sphere that had just disappeared floating inside.

"Not bad! What you said is indeed true. I'll take this magic treasure fragment, and the flight talisman belongs to you!" Han Li sent the "fabric" into his sleeve, accepted it, and bowed to the man.

"Great! You're straightforward." The man was delighted. He bent down, took the flight talisman, examined it several times to confirm it wasn't fake, then grinned.

Han Li smiled faintly, said nothing more, turned around, and squeezed out of the crowd. However, before he could take a few steps, he heard a lot of discussions coming from the people behind him.

"This guy is so silly! He actually exchanged such a valuable high-grade talisman for such a worthless item!"

"That's right, this fragment is so small, what use could it have? Such an exchange is simply not worth it!"

"But don't say that. Maybe this person has other uses for it!"

...

Listening to these comments, Han Li sneered inwardly. "How do these cultivators know the importance of this item to themselves?"

"Wait a moment, sir! Hold on!" Han Li hadn't walked far when a voice suddenly came from behind, followed by hurried footsteps approaching.

Han Li was somewhat surprised. Was someone calling him? He couldn't help but turn around.

He saw a person not far away, running towards him with sweat dripping from his forehead, shouting as he ran. It was the round-faced youth who had almost caused a big trouble earlier.

Han Li blinked, a little curious, and stopped in place. He wanted to know what this lively guy had to chase after him so desperately for.

"Sir, I finally caught up with you!" The youth gasped for breath as he approached.

"Is there something you need?" Han Li glanced at the other party and asked in confusion.

"This thing is for you! It's a token of gratitude for helping me out, sir." Without saying a word, the youth reached out and stuffed a small booklet into Han Li's hand, then ran away somewhat embarrassedly.

Han Li was slightly stunned but soon smiled. There were still such simple and honest people among cultivators, which was quite unexpected to him. Without chasing after him, Han Li lowered his head to look at the object in his hand.