Chapter 183: Blending Spirit Talisman

Han Li felt a bit bitter in his mouth. Despite his caution, he had been ambushed by others, and in the worst scenario possible: outnumbered!

Currently, he was in a place known as the "One-Line Heaven," an extremely dangerous area where, without flying artifacts, there was only one narrow path leading to the central area.

The sides of the path were steep cliffs, too perilous even for someone with Han Li's worldly martial arts and exceptional lightness skill to attempt to climb!

Flying directly over from above was even more out of the question; it would be suicide, a blatant invitation to be attacked. No one would dare attempt such foolishness, as previous tragic experiences had taught them that flying artifacts were strictly prohibited within the forbidden area. Otherwise, they would end up as corpses.

Han Li hesitated for a long time before deciding not to fly over from the mountain peaks, so he could only walk along the path slowly.

Of course, given the dangers here, Han Li was extremely cautious, keeping his guard up every step of the way. However, despite his vigilance, as soon as he emerged from a crossroads, he was unexpectedly blocked from both the front and the back.

Seeing the fierce expression on the stubbled man's face, Han Li knew that there was no point in trying to talk his way out of this situation. He immediately released a defensive water shield around himself and summoned the Flying Shield artifact in his hand, along with the "Golden Beetle Maternal Blade" and a few intermediate high-grade talismans, including the "Earth Prison Technique."

The stubbled man and the person behind him watched Han Li's every move without attempting to stop him or launch an attack. They appeared confident, seemingly convinced that they had Han Li squarely under control, which is why they seemed so relaxed.

This was hardly surprising. The person behind them was already at the twelfth level, and the stubbled man seemed to have mastered the thirteenth level. Facing Han Li, who was only at the eleventh level, they naturally felt confident of their superiority and considered it a trivial matter!

Seeing this, Han Li smirked inwardly. Since the other party was so overconfident, he naturally had to take full advantage of it.

Unobtrusively, Han Li shifted his position to one side, putting himself in a flanking position with respect to the two men, so as not to leave himself exposed. Sure enough, the two men did not take advantage of this opportunity to attack.

Facing the strongest opponents he had encountered since entering the world of cultivation, Han Li was not particularly afraid.

Although he tried to avoid direct conflicts with others as much as possible, it did not mean he lacked confidence in himself. Although his cultivation base was much weaker, his top-grade magical tools and talismans were enough to make up for the difference.

And if all else failed, he could summon the "Thunderstorm Child" to eliminate one of them, which wouldn't be a difficult task.

However, he was reluctant to use it unless it was absolutely necessary.

But Han Li also had some doubts. Why were the stubbled man and the person from the Skyrealm Sect not fighting each other but instead joining forces? It was normal for fellow disciples of the same sect to cooperate, but these two men were obviously not from the same sect!

"Kid, you've got some nerve! When we were outside the forbidden area, you dared to mock me and flirt with that wench. Now it's time for you to pay for it with your life!" the stubbled man said ferociously.

Then he turned to the person from the Skyrealm Sect and said, "Brother Yan, this kid has a grudge against me. Let me deal with him alone. I'll entertain him properly. I want him to know that the world of cultivation isn't so easy to get by in! Before offending someone in the future, he'd better think twice!"