Chapter 126 Mount Tainan, Tainan Valley, Youngster

Guanggui City is located in the southernmost part of Lanzhou. It is not a large city, with only a population of tens of thousands, which is only one-fifth of the largest city, Jiayuan City. However, surrounded by mountains on three sides and a lake on one side, the environment is beautiful, making it a popular destination for leisure among wealthy families. In addition, this place produces several rare fruits that cannot be found elsewhere, giving the small city some reputation.

Mount Tainan is located not far to the west of Guanggui City. The entire mountain is over 3,000 meters high and is shrouded in mist all year round. It is the fourth highest mountain in Lanzhou. At the top of the mountain, there is a small temple called Tainan Temple. Because the divination and fortune-telling in this temple are extremely accurate, every year, some dignitaries come here to burn incense, make wishes, and donate large amounts of money to the temple, ensuring that the temple's reputation remains prominent.

At this moment, in a grove at the foot of Mount Tainan, a person is sitting cross-legged under a dense giant tree, holding a shiny red object in his hands, which is constantly rolling against his lower abdomen.

Suddenly, this person trembled and groaned, and then the red light in his hand greatly diminished, revealing its true appearance, which turned out to be a piece of high-quality green jade. This jade is not only pure and flawless, but also has a faint red light emanating from its depths, indicating its extraordinary value.

The man slowly put the green jade away from his abdomen, then raised his head to look at the sky, revealing the ordinary face of a young man, who was none other than Han Li, who had disappeared from Jiayuan City.

Han Li lowered his head and looked at the object in his hand, a hint of joy appearing on his face.

Since obtaining this Warm Sun Jade, he had been continuously removing the cold poison from his body. It was not until today, after half a month, that he had completely eradicated it. It was truly not easy. Moreover, the tingling sensation during the detoxification process was bone-chilling, making Han Li suffer a lot. Now that he looked back on it, he still felt lingering fear.

However, this Warm Sun Jade was indeed an extraordinary treasure. It could absorb his spiritual energy and greatly enhance the efficacy of detoxification, making it much easier. Without this discovery, he might have needed another ten days to completely remove the poison from his body.

Thinking of this, Han Li put the jade into a wooden box beside him and carefully concealed it.

Then, Han Li stood up, stretched his stiff limbs, and recalled his experiences over the past two months.

After arranging everything on that day, Han Li went to the Mo Family the next day and obtained information about the Dabao Mountain Villa and Ouyang Feitian from Yan Shi. Then, riding a horse provided by the Mo Family, he traveled day and night, finally arriving at the Dabao Mountain Villa within ten days.

After several days of reconnaissance and infiltration, Han Li seized the opportunity when Ouyang Feitian was alone admiring the moon, caught him off guard, and used all his magic treasures to decapitate him, ending his life.

The whole process went surprisingly smoothly and easily, without any waves. It almost made Han Li wonder if the person he killed was a fake. Later, after examining several unique scars and birthmarks on the body, Yan Shi confirmed that there was no mistake. Han Li then sighed and took his head back to Jiayuan City.

Back at the Mo Family, after handing over Ouyang Feitian's head to Yan Shi for inspection, Han Li learned from him that Ouyang Feitian had cultivated the top-notch body-refining technique "Tyrant's Armor" in the martial world. He had already trained his whole body to be impenetrable, even sharp weapons like iron-cutting blades could hardly harm him. However, he never expected to be killed so easily by Han Li.