Chapter 177 The Cultivation World and Righteousness and Evil

Speaking of this "Invisible Needle," the two Taoists are well aware of its reputation!

This treasure is made from the essence of the five elements, and it integrates the unique invisible escape method of this person. It can come and go without a trace, causing harm in an invisible manner, which is extremely powerful.

It is said that even a cultivator in the Yuanying stage would be greatly troubled by it. This is one of the reliance that this old man can act arrogantly.

Even if only the talisman of the invisible needle is obtained, due to its miraculous invisible effect, it is still a life-saving treasure. At the very least, cultivators in the Foundation Establishment stage cannot deal with such a magical item.

"All right, I'll go along with Senior Qiong's words and place my bet!" After a brief consideration, the Taoist felt that there was nothing wrong and agreed.

And Li Shizhu, thinking of the huge benefits of winning the bet, gritted his teeth and also agreed.

"Snap!"

"Snap!"

The three of them exchanged blows and officially made the bet.

"Senior, why did you come here? Is it you who led the team from the Concealed Moon Sect?" As the three were about to disperse, the Taoist suddenly thought of something and asked.

"If I lead the team, will they rest assured? This time the leader of our sect is a girl named Ni Chang. I just came to take a look. Let's see if there are any powerful newcomers from various factions." Senior Qiong glanced at him, not in a good mood.

"Take a look, is it very ordinary now! I estimate that if there are disciples with better talent, your nephews won't be willing to let them out! They must be cherished like treasures. But think about it! Without experiencing several major events, even if the talent is better, when encountering those evil demons, they will definitely be slaughtered like lambs!" This old man seemed to have many complaints about the practices of various factions, with an expression that seemed to say "you are all wrong".

Li Shizhu and the Taoist did not show any strangeness on their faces, but they were secretly contemptuous.

"How could this old monster speak so lightly? It's not easy for our various sects to accept a disciple with better talent. Sending them to participate in such almost certain death trials, are we idiots! Moreover, why come to this blood-red forbidden land for such a big event?" Of course, these words could only be kept in their stomachs. Otherwise, wouldn't it be looking for trouble? The two Taoists were very tactful.

Of course, this also once again verified the simple truth in the cultivation world: whoever has the bigger fist is the truth.

The disciples of the two factions, knowing that the three of them had made a bet on their life and death journey, were all aware of it. They couldn't help but be in a state of turmoil, with different expressions on their faces, looking extremely strange.

Naturally, no one would be foolish enough to directly accuse the three of them. Even if someone did, they could only dare to be angry but not speak out. Otherwise, as long as the other party moved a little finger, it would mean the end for these novice cultivators. Li Shizhu saw the two people leave, turned around and swept past the faces of the disciples of the Yellow Maple Valley, then said coldly, shocking Han Li and others with a sentence.

"I know that you feel that it is disrespectful for us to bet on your life and death journey. If it were someone else, they might find many excuses to console themselves. But I, Li, have always disdained this! Let me tell you plainly, the true face and cruelty of the cultivation world, are also some advice from me."