Chapter 188 Infamy

Sealing Yue's ugly face was extremely unpleasant. He never expected the other party to dare to mock him, which instantly ignited his anger.

Although he hadn't reached Foundation Establishment stage back then, relying on a few decent magical treasures and his vicious methods, he had gained a notorious reputation among the low-level disciples of various sects!

It's worth mentioning that, due to grudges, he once locked other cultivators in a dark room, torturing them for three days and three nights until their continuous cries stopped, ultimately killing them.

Ordinary disciples, not to mention seeing him in person, even hearing his name would pale in fear and immediately flee.

Such a notorious reputation should have been eliminated by those Foundation Establishment cultivators who disliked him long ago. But he was quite cunning. Although he was extremely vicious towards low-level cultivators, he would immediately flee upon encountering someone whose strength far surpassed his own, seeking refuge back at Heaven's Gap Fortress. The people of Heaven's Gap Fortress, for the sake of their own reputation, naturally wouldn't hand him over.

As a result, those who pursued him could only stare helplessly as he roamed freely.

And once the pursuit died down, Sealing Yue would swagger out of the fortress again, continuing to harm other cultivators. After a few rounds of this, those higher-level cultivators had to reluctantly accept the situation and couldn't be bothered anymore. After all, Sealing Yue also knew what he could and couldn't do. He wouldn't harm the loved ones of those with powerful backgrounds.

As a result, Sealing Yue's ferocity and infamy spread far and wide among the seven major sects! This made him even more unrestrained, gradually developing a domineering attitude of doing whatever he pleased! Except for a few disciples from other sects whose reputations surpassed his own, he didn't even bother to acknowledge other low-level cultivators!

But now, Han Li, a mere eleventh-layer rookie, dared to say that he wanted to kill him. How could the already arrogant Sealing Yue not be furious!

"You're seeking death!"

Enraged, Sealing Yue was determined not to let Han Li live another second. With a flick of his finger, a small knife in front of him turned into a yellow rainbow, flying straight towards Han Li's head, intending to decapitate him in one strike. He was confident that although Han Li had a blue water attribute shield, under his talisman's attack, it would definitely be shattered, resulting in death.

However, Han Li wouldn't let things go as Sealing Yue wished. Without changing his expression, he raised a black shield from his hand, which grew larger as it flew out, firmly blocking the yellow light two yards away.

When the yellow light of the small knife touched the black light on the shield, it made a "squeak" friction sound. Although the yellow light immediately gained the upper hand, pushing the black light back, the shield also stubbornly emitted black light, resisting fiercely.

As a result, the yellow light was unable to break through the shield for the time being.

Seeing this scene, Sealing Yue was surprised, while Han Li sighed in relief.

Sealing Yue hadn't expected Han Li to possess such a rare top-tier defensive magical treasure, while Han Li was relieved that his speculation had been correct.

He had taken a considerable risk using this flying shield to resist the opponent's talisman, and if the opponent's talisman's power exceeded his expectations, he would have been beheaded long ago.

During the confrontation with "Senior Brother Lu" the other day, he had been able to confront him with the top-tier magical treasure, the Azure Dragon Flag, for half a day. Although Sealing Yue's small knife was more powerful, his flying shield should still be able to withstand it for a while.