Chapter 165 Night Encounter

After listening to the words of Shopkeeper Tian, Han Li gained some understanding of the talisman treasures and couldn't help but take another look at the talisman treasure in the brocade box.

"This golden brick talisman treasure was purchased at a high price from a small family by this building. It's a brand new talisman treasure that has never been used before. It's definitely more than enough to exchange for Brother Li's millennium spirit grass!" Shopkeeper Tian said with a tone of having suffered a big loss.

Han Li secretly sneered, not believing the shopkeeper's words of suffering a loss. At most, they each had their own desires. In the eyes of the other party, his spirit grass must be worth more than this talisman treasure.

"How about it, Brother Li, which item are you planning to exchange for?" Shopkeeper Tian finally asked with a smile.

Han Li hesitated for a moment, feeling a bit undecided. He originally wanted to visit more shops to see if there were better spiritual tools, but the items in front of him were indeed very good and suited his preferences well. He was reluctant to give up some of them, especially the golden brick talisman treasure, which would be even more helpful to him in the future. He definitely wanted to get it.

"I like all these items. I intend to take them all!" After a moment of consideration, Han Li made up his mind.

He thought that buying everything he needed from this Wanbao Tower might not be a bad thing after all. At the very least, it would reduce other people's attention to him, limiting the influence of the millennium spirit grass to just the Wanbao Tower.

"To take them all, Brother Li must be joking!" Shopkeeper Tian's face darkened after hearing Han Li's words. He thought Han Li was asking for too much, planning to exchange this one spirit grass for all the treasures in the brocade box.

Han Li, upon seeing this, smiled faintly before reaching into his storage pouch and pulling out an identical box, placing it on the table.

"I'll trade all the treasures in your brocade box for two millennium spirit grass," Han Li said slowly, adopting a firm stance.

Shopkeeper Tian, both surprised and delighted, didn't immediately respond to Han Li's offer. Instead, he hastily inspected the newly appeared spiritual herbs. Once he confirmed that the new millennium spirit grass was indeed identical to the first, he regarded Han Li with a newfound sense of importance. After all, someone who could produce two rare spiritual herbs at once deserved the Wanbao Tower's attention.

Unable to discern Han Li's expression due to his cloak, Shopkeeper Tian felt that Han Li was even more mysterious. After a moment of hesitation, he decisively spoke up:

"Well, since Brother Li insists, I can step back and agree. However, I have a small request for Brother Li. If you happen to acquire any other spiritual herbs in the future, I hope you'll consider our tower first. I guarantee our offer will satisfy you."

Han Li chuckled but didn't confirm or deny Shopkeeper Tian's request. However, inwardly, he sighed, realizing that the shopkeeper still harbored suspicions. It seemed prudent to avoid such deals involving spiritual herbs for treasures in the future to prevent potential trouble.

Unaware of Han Li's true thoughts, Shopkeeper Tian was pleased to see him nod in agreement. If this Mr. Li could indeed procure millennium spirit grass for him, then sacrificing a little today was entirely worthwhile.

Subsequently, Shopkeeper Tian and Han Li exchanged their items, and after securing their respective belongings, both parties were delighted.

As for Han Li, he bid farewell to Wanbao Tower and promptly left the city without lingering for another moment. Fearing that the Wanbao Tower might dispatch experts to track him, he chose not to fly directly to Huangfeng Valley, instead leaving the Taiyue Mountain Range and circling back only after traveling a considerable distance for three or four days.