Chapter 78: Massacre in the Woods

"Ready?" Seeing Han Li emerge from the house, Lei Feiyu immediately urged impatiently.

Han Li didn't give Lei Feiyu a friendly look, instead giving him a glare before walking to another smaller house. Speaking through the tightly closed door, he said coldly, "Qu Hun, come out. We need you tonight."

Before Han Li's words could even finish, with a loud "bang," the wooden door shattered as if it were made of paper, and amidst the flying wood chips, a huge figure emerged from within.

Lei Feiyu's eyes widened, staring at the monstrous figure before him, shrouded in a cloak that hid his face, leaving him dumbfounded.

Silently, the giant walked behind Han Li.

"Let's go!" Han Li said with a smile, now urging Lei Feiyu forward, who seemed lost in a daze.

"Oh!" Lei Feiyu finally snapped out of it.

With a strange look, he glanced at Han Li and then at the giant, tightly sealing his lips, leading the way out of the valley without a word.

Han Li watched Lei Feiyu's back with a slight smile, then quickly caught up with him. Qu Hun, the giant, followed closely behind, never leaving his side.

Han Li was very satisfied with Lei Feiyu's tactfulness, knowing that their mutual respect for each other's privacy allowed them to form such a strong bond of friendship.

The pace of the group was fast, and in no time, they arrived near the valley entrance. As Lei Feiyu raised his foot to enter the woods, Han Li suddenly reached out his right hand, grabbing his shoulder and stopping him from moving forward.

"What's wrong?" Lei Feiyu asked in confusion, feeling somewhat disgruntled. After all, he was anxious at the moment.

"Someone's coming, more than one person," Han Li said calmly.

Lei Feiyu was surprised and quickly listened intently, but after a while, he heard nothing.

He looked at Han Li with a puzzled expression, but Han Li remained composed, offering no explanation.

"You..." Lei Feiyu was about to speak, but Han Li suddenly raised a finger to his lips, signaling him to keep quiet.

Furrowing his brows, Lei Feiyu, though reluctant, chose to obey, refraining from speaking further.

After a while, Lei Feiyu's expression turned serious as he turned to look at Han Li in astonishment. He finally heard the sound of many footsteps outside the valley, confirming that indeed, there were many people approaching.

"Sun Law Enforcement! There's a big clock at the edge of this forest, along with a path. It seems this is the Divine Hand Valley that the Deputy Chief mentioned." A burly voice came from the other side of the woods.

"Well, according to the map and this big clock, this should be the place. Remember, the Chief has given strict orders to only capture the divine doctor inside the valley alive. No one is allowed to harm them, or they will be dealt with according to the rules of the gang. Understand?" Another voice, sharp and commanding like a rooster crowing, ordered.

"Yes."
"Yes."

A series of obedient voices followed, indicating that there were at least a dozen people, each with considerable strength.

"Except for one in blue, all the others are elite members of the Wolf Gang. The one in blue is equivalent to our sect's protector, while the elite members are similar to our inner disciples," Lei Feiyu whispered, lowering his voice as he approached Han Li, explaining quietly.

Lei Feiyu knew that his good friend Han Li had never cared about the situation of their rival faction. Therefore, without bothering to ask why he could hear the footsteps so early, he directly explained the identity of the enemies, hoping to make him aware and not be complacent.

Han Li understood Lei Feiyu's intention and smiled slightly, not saying anything, but from his expression, it seemed that he didn't care.

However, Lei Feiyu became a little anxious.

"With my current strength, I can handle the one in blue alone, but with the addition of other enemies, I'm definitely not a match. I know you have many tricks up your sleeve. Please, quickly come up with a plan! Otherwise, it will be too late," Lei Feiyu spoke quickly and urgently, feeling the pressure as the approaching enemies entered the woods and began to move toward Han Li and the others.

"How about we hide for now and evade the enemy's edge?" Lei Feiyu suggested a seemingly good idea, but unfortunately, Han Li had no intention of adopting it.

"Qu Hun, besides capturing the one in blue alive, kill all the others in the woods," Han Li suddenly turned his head, giving a cold order to the giant behind him.

"What?" Lei Feiyu was taken aback by these words.

But before he could react, the giant behind Han Li had turned into a gust of wind, rushing into the woods. Soon, amidst the darkness of the forest, the sounds of screams and cries from the members of the Wolf Gang rang out.

"Ah!"
"Oh!"
"Who is it?"
"Not good, we're being ambushed!"
"What... What kind of monster is this? Ah!"

The cries and screams from the forest rose for a moment, then gradually subsided, and not long after, everything fell completely silent.

Lei Feiyu stared at the woods in disbelief, his face filled with incredulity.