Chapter 149: Miscellaneous Tasks

After hearing these words, Han Li naturally kept them in mind.

"Now that you've collected everything, come with me to meet the transmission disciples!" Senior Wang said, leading Han Li once again on the leaf-shaped artifact.

This time, the distance they flew was even shorter, and in the blink of an eye, they landed near the foot of a mountain. There stood a huge stone building, with a stone plaque in front bearing the three golden characters "Transmission Pavilion". Nearby, there were some young disciples coming and going, making it quite lively.

Senior Wang didn't say anything this time. He took the lead and walked in, with Han Li following closely behind. Some disciples obviously recognized Senior Wang and greeted him respectfully, to which Senior Wang responded with a nod and a smile. It seemed that he was quite popular in Yellow Maple Valley.

Inside the stone building, Han Li was surprised to find that the back half of the Transmission Pavilion extended into the mountain, making it extremely spacious. As soon as they entered, they were greeted by a row of stone doors, with disciples entering and exiting through these doors.

Just as Han Li was about to take a closer look, Senior Wang pushed open the third door on the right with his right hand and walked in without hesitation. This made Han Li hesitate, unsure whether to follow him.

"Come in!" Senior Wang didn't keep Han Li waiting long, appearing at the door again after a while and beckoning Han Li to come in.

There were not many people inside, only a disciple in his thirties wearing blue clothes, standing respectfully beside Senior Wang. When he saw Han Li enter, he smiled kindly at him.

"This is Wu Feng, who is responsible for the cultivation techniques for new disciples. If you have any questions about cultivation in the future, you can consult him. When it comes to mastering basic cultivation techniques, Wu Feng can easily rank among the top ten in the younger generation!" Senior Wang's words showed his high regard for this person.

"Please, Senior Wu, I look forward to your guidance in the future!" Han Li said respectfully. He knew very well that this person would be his cultivation mentor for some time to come, so he couldn't afford to be negligent.

"Hehe, Senior Wang is too kind. I'm just superficially familiar with low-level cultivation techniques. I can spar and discuss insights with Junior Han here!" Wu Feng said modestly.

"Wu nephew, I know how skilled you are in cultivation techniques. There's no need to be so modest! I'm entrusting Junior Han's cultivation matters to you. I just brought him here for you two to get acquainted, and then I'll take him to other places to say hello. I won't stay here long!" Senior Wang said straightforwardly, and after saying these words, he left the room with Han Li amidst Wu Feng's respectful farewell.

For the next period of time, Senior Wang dutifully took Han Li to several other necessary places, introduced him to several steward disciples, and explained some daily precautions. Finally, he brought him back to the group of stone houses where the grey-clothed elder was and let him choose a stone room to stay in before leaving him alone.

Standing in front of the stone house he had chosen, Han Li looked around at the simple dwelling with a wry smile.

By now, he knew that once a disciple mastered the basic cultivation techniques to the tenth level, they could leave here and move to a place called Xuan Kun Mountain. There, the disciples had much more freedom! Not only could they freely establish their own residences on the mountain, but there were also no restrictions on the type or size of the houses, which made Han Li quite eager.

However, even though his cultivation techniques were not yet at the tenth level, Han Li had no intention of staying in this stone house for long.

With a light laugh, he took out a leaf-shaped artifact from his storage bag. After injecting spiritual power into the artifact and tossing it into the air, he jumped onto it.