Chapter 132 Harvest

Han Li felt disappointed when he heard the young man's rejection, but he wasn't too surprised. After all, "Yellow Dragon Pills" and "Golden Marrow Pills" were merely worldly elixirs, perhaps miraculous medicines for ordinary people, but they fell short for cultivators.

Since the other party wasn't interested, Han Li didn't intend to insist. He reached out to retrieve the porcelain bottles.

"However, even though these pills are a bit lacking, if you have a few more bottles, I'll make the trade with you!" the young man suddenly spoke with a regretful expression.

Han Li, who had just stretched out his arm, immediately retracted it upon hearing this. He chuckled lightly.

"Did I say I only have these two bottles of medicine?" Han Li squinted his eyes and stared at the young man, slowly saying.

"You have more?" The young man was slightly surprised, but then his expression brightened.

"Of course, but if you want too many, I'll have to consider whether to make this deal or not." Han Li said noncommittally, afraid the other party might ask for too much.

"That's great! I don't need too many, just three more bottles will do. It's enough for me to break through the bottleneck in a short time." The young man became excited, showing great enthusiasm, which was completely different from his previous cold attitude.

It's no wonder. Any elixir that could promote the advancement of cultivation techniques would be treasured by cultivators. Who would be willing to exchange them when they could be used for their own advancement? This was the main reason why the young man couldn't exchange the "Flying Talisman" in the past few days.

Although Han Li's "Yellow Dragon Pills" and "Golden Marrow Pills" weren't top-grade elixirs for cultivators, by sheer quantity, they were enough to help this guy, who had been stuck at the peak of the ninth layer for a long time, break through to the tenth layer and make great progress in his cultivation.

However, only someone like Han Li, who treated these medicines like snacks, would be willing to exchange them for elixirs. Han Li understood the importance of being discreet with wealth. He didn't want to give the other party the impression that he could easily produce large quantities of elixirs without any concern.

So, he rubbed his chin, making a show of hesitation and reluctance.

"Well, that's a bit too much, isn't it? I'll have to exchange all the medicine on me!" Han Li muttered deliberately in a low voice.

"That's not too much at all! After all, it's a high-grade spirit talisman! Just think about it, with this talisman on hand, if you encounter any danger, you can immediately fly away, much faster than ordinary flying beasts. It's like having an extra life! And as long as the spiritual energy on the talisman doesn't dissipate, it can be used repeatedly. It's a very practical spirit talisman!" The young man saw that Han Li seemed to be able to produce the required elixirs and his smile grew even wider. He eagerly recommended the advantages of his flying talisman, afraid that Han Li might change his mind about the trade.

"If you want to make the exchange, that's fine. Give me the drawing paper for making talismans as a bonus. And that book!" Han Li, seeing that the other party really wanted to exchange his elixirs, didn't hesitate to point at the stack of blank talisman paper on the table and an old book titled "Basic Spell Techniques – Fragmented Version" and said to the young man.

The young man was momentarily stunned by Han Li's request, but when he saw that Han Li was only pointing at low-grade talisman paper and an unsellable spellbook, his heart immediately rejoiced. He readily agreed.

In this way, the "Flying Talisman" became Han Li's possession, and he also obtained a stack of talisman paper and an old spellbook that he had been eyeing for a long time.