Chapter 125 Arrangement

"Time? Place?" Xitienuo was momentarily puzzled by Han Li's words, seemingly having no recollection. However, seeing the solemn expression on Han Li's face, he understood that this was crucial for his own chance of success. He lowered his head to ponder deeply.

Half a quarter of an hour later...

"I've got it!" Xitienuo suddenly raised his head and exclaimed, his face full of joy.

"I remember that goddess mentioning, before attending the Immortal Assembly, the male immortal had to accompany her to a place called Tainangu, where there seemed to be other immortals as well."

"Tainangu?" Han Li murmured softly, his mind devoid of any impression. It seemed he had never heard of this place before.

Han Li turned his gaze to Sun Ergou. If there was such a place locally, this local expert should know something about it.

"Jiayuan City doesn't have such a place! If there were such a valley, I would remember it clearly," Sun Ergou frowned, shaking his head from side to side.

"Not remembering it?" Han Li turned his gaze back to Xitienuo, his tone becoming somewhat harsh.

"Absolutely not! That woman also said that as long as they rushed for half a day, they could meet her friend in Tainangu Valley," Xitienuo hurriedly swore to the heavens.

"Half a day! If they were traveling on flying beasts, they could cover a wider range, but it shouldn't have exceeded the boundaries of Lanzhou," Han Li pondered silently.

"Do you two know if there is a place called Tainangu or Tainan in the entire Lanzhou?" Han Li asked the two men with a softened expression.

Sun Ergou and Xitienuo looked at each other, almost simultaneously shouting:

"Tainan Temple."

"Mount Tainan."

"Two places called Tainan?" Han Li was taken aback, feeling a headache coming on.

"Master! No, it's just one!" Sun Ergou hurriedly replied.

"That Tainan Temple is built on Mount Tainan." Xitienuo also added.

"Oh! That's great, it seems that Tainangu should be here," Han Li said lightly.

"But sir, we have never heard of any Tainangu near Mount Tainan! Could it be a mistake?" Sun Ergou reminded with doubt.

Han Li chuckled, "It can't be wrong, this is the place!"

"You two are not cultivators, of course, you wouldn't know about this place. I guess it should be the residence of some cultivators," Han Li thought excitedly.

"Tainan Mountain is located in the southernmost part of Lanzhou, forty miles west of Guanggui City," Sun Ergou said respectfully.

"The southern part of Lanzhou?" Han Li frowned. It was exactly the opposite direction from Poison Tyrant Manor, where he was supposed to go for assassination. It seemed he would have to make several trips.

"Sun Ergou, after returning, let Xitienuo become the deputy leader of the Siping Gang. I know you're not very happy about it, but since I promised this person, I must fulfill my promise," Han Li instructed Sun Ergou.

"I dare not, sir, whatever you say, I will do, and I won't have any complaints!" Sun Ergou was startled to hear this, his face even paler when he remembered what Han Li had said to him at the beginning.

"Rest assured, your loyalty is clear to me. This bottle is a detoxification pill that can completely remove the poison from your body, leaving you with no worries. This is also something I promised you in advance. I treat everyone equally and won't deceive you," Han Li took out a bottle of pills and handed it to Sun Ergou.

Sun Ergou was overjoyed to see this. The poison of the "Rotting Heart Pill" on his body had been making him eat and sleep poorly. Now that it could be completely removed, how could he not be excited?

"Thank you, sir! Thank you, sir, I will serve the sir wholeheartedly, even unto death!" Sun Ergou took the bottle and said sincerely.

Han Li nodded without comment.

The reason why he was so generous in detoxifying Sun Ergou was mainly because it was troublesome to give Sun Ergou a detoxification pill every month! And he was going to be away from Jiayuan City for a while, so if it was so troublesome, it would be better to completely detoxify him. Of course, if these two really had any intentions of betrayal in the future, Han Li would not hesitate to kill them and replace them with others.

Moreover, Han Li didn't need the Siping Gang for the time being, and he was ready to treat the Siping Gang as one of his retreats.

Han Li understood very well that there was no loyalty without reason in this world, nor was there any betrayal without reason. And controlling the other party with violence was not only the easiest way to control them, but also the most lowly method, which could be countered by the other party at any time. Therefore, if you want the other party to be loyal for a long time, it's best to use a combination of rewards and punishments.

So Han Li detoxified the other party, on the one hand, to greatly increase Sun Ergou's loyalty for a long time, on the other hand, to establish a reliable image of the superior who rewards and punishes according to one's merits, which is beneficial to Han Li's long-term control of the two.

The above is Han Li's thoughts after careful consideration.

Han Li looked at Sun Ergou taking the detoxification medicine and suddenly said these words to him, which surprised and pleased him.

"I will leave Quhun with you for a long time in the future, but you must not use it to cause trouble. You must know that although Quhun is powerful, there are many talented people in this world, and it may bring disaster upon you. Remember that!" Han Li said solemnly.

"Yes, sir, I will definitely take good care of Master Quhun. Sir, rest assured," Sun Ergou nodded repeatedly like a chicken pecking at rice.

"If it weren't for the fact that Quhun no longer needs to be protected closely and his appearance is too conspicuous, it would be inconvenient to travel with him, how could I entrust Quhun to this person for safekeeping!" Han Li sighed and shook his head inwardly, feeling somewhat reluctant.

"You two take care of yourselves, you may not need to come and see me recently. I'm going to travel for a while, and I don't know when I'll be back," Han Li waved his hand gently, dismissing the two.

Sun Ergou and Xitienuo heard this and respectfully withdrew from the room. Only Han Li remained in the room, contemplating something.

"What kind of cultivators are in Tainangu? If I go looking for trouble, will it be inappropriate? Will I encounter any danger?" Han Li thought foolishly. At this moment, he involuntarily entered a state of absent-mindedness, lost in thought...

Time flies, and in the blink of an eye, it's two months later. In Jiayuan City at this time, Han Li's

figure can no longer be found, and for a very long time afterward, there is no trace of Han Li's figure...