Chapter 87: Displaying Skills

"Where is she?" Han Li, awakening from his stupor, hastily inquired.

"There!" Following Li Feiyu's gaze, Han Li finally spotted the pale-faced Zhang Xiu'er in the corner of the crowd. At this moment, she stood with two other women participating in the deadly battle. She wore a white silk dress, her lips slightly pursed, looking delicate and pitiful like a white flower.

"How could someone as delicate as Miss Zhang participate in such a bloody battle? Is King Wang out of his mind?" Han Li couldn't believe his eyes, expressing his disbelief.

"Xiu'er is also a core disciple of the Seven Absolute Hall, didn't I tell you?" Li Feiyu chuckled bitterly, revealing surprising news to Han Li.

Han Li fell silent.

Obviously, there weren't many remaining experts from the Seven Mysteries Sect in this place, and their leader, Wang Menzhu, showed no mercy. To ensure victory in the deadly battle, he even dispatched Zhang Xiu'er, a delicate woman, indicating they were going all out.

"Brother, I won't beat around the bush. I want to be with Xiu'er. You take care of yourself!" Li Feiyu embraced Han Li's shoulder and said softly, then turned and walked towards the crowd.

Before he could take two steps, a soft sigh came from behind him. Then, with a slight breeze, another figure appeared beside him, and it was Han Li.

"What's the big deal? It's just a deadly battle, I can handle it. We're friends after all, and I'll help you with this small favor." Han Li smiled.

After hearing this, Li Feiyu didn't say a word. He simply pounded Han Li's chest and whispered, "Good brother! Thank you so much!"

Han Li smiled without saying a word. As he said himself, the reason he followed was because of his deep bond with Li Feiyu and because he believed the so-called experts from the Wild Wolf Gang wouldn't pose much of a threat to him, considering his mastery of fireball techniques and wind control techniques. Besides, he was eager to test his current strength.

The two strode out of the crowd and walked directly towards Wang Juechu. Along the way, they tore off their Broken Water Sect attire, revealing the clothing of the Seven Mysteries Sect underneath.

Their sudden appearance and change of identity shocked both sides, leaving them dumbfounded for a moment. No one stopped their actions, allowing them to easily approach Wang Juechu.

"Vice Master Li Feiyu."

"Doctor Han."

At this moment, many disciples from the Seven Mysteries Sect recognized the two famous figures and called out in astonishment.

Zhang Xiu'er was overjoyed to see Li Feiyu. Her delicate face was full of surprise and joy. If there weren't so many people present, she would probably have rushed into her sweetheart's arms to pour out her heart.

Wang Menzhu naturally recognized the two men. A hint of surprise flashed in his eyes at their sudden appearance.

"Vice Master Li Feiyu, since you have joined the battle, I believe our sect has gained an advantage. But Doctor Han should not participate. After all, his medical skills are very useful to our sect. If he has an accident in the deadly battle, it would be a great loss."

Hearing Wang Menzhu's words, Han Li smiled faintly. Without waiting for Li Feiyu to explain, he swayed his body and disappeared from under Wang Menzhu's nose, completely unnoticed.

Wang Menzhu was taken aback and was about to search around when he heard Han Li's lazy voice from behind.

"I wonder if my skills are up to your standards, Master? Even if I participate in the deadly battle, I still have the ability to protect myself. Please grant me this favor due to my loyalty to the sect."

Wang Menzhu's heart was filled with shock. He never expected Han Li, known for his medical skills within the sect, to have such terrifying body techniques. He had been invaded from behind without noticing any movement.

"What a terrifying skill! Who exactly is this person? What is his intention for hiding within our sect?" A series of frightening thoughts surged in Wang Juechu's mind.

He turned around and glanced at his three senior brothers, their expressions changing slightly, their eyes revealing a hint of fear. Apparently, Han Li's skill made them also wary.

After a series of different thoughts circulated in Wang Menzhu's mind, he finally made up his mind.

He suddenly burst into laughter and then said warmly, "Since Doctor Han has shown such loyalty to our sect, how can I refuse?" He then pointed his finger, indicating that the two weakest members of the team participating in the deadly battle should step aside. He allowed Han Li and Li Feiyu to join, and they were the first to sign the death contract in black ink on the blood-red contract, becoming the first members to participate in the deadly battle.

On this side of the Seven Mysteries Sect, the whole farce was naturally seen clearly by Jia Tianlong. Although he was somewhat surprised that two more experts had joined the other side, he didn't pay much attention to it. After all, he believed that mortal flesh and blood were no match for the Flying Sword Technique of the Golden Light Master.

Therefore, after both sides had signed the death contract and exchanged the death contracts, the battle, in which only one side could walk out alive, finally began.