Chapter 171: Return

Han Li squatted beside "Junior Sister Chen," carefully examining her seductive and enticing appearance, which was now filled with spring desires. His gaze then shifted downwards, lingering on her curvaceous and naked body.

The voluptuous figure, the mischievously protruding navel, and even the slightly mysterious area below—all of these made Han Li's mouth dry and left him feeling dizzy.

He knew that, if he wished, the tempting beauty before him could instantly offer him an intoxicating taste of ecstasy, making him a true man. However, after gazing for some time, Han Li reluctantly tore his gaze away and returned to the woman's face.

Furrowing his brows, he suddenly extended a finger and lightly touched her slightly parted cherry lips. Sensing their moistness and smoothness, he quickly withdrew his finger and sniffed it under his nose.

"It really is the Harmonious Union Pill. It seems that person wasn't lying!" After a moment, Han Li lowered his hand and muttered to himself, appearing completely composed.

"Beautiful lady, it seems you're quite fortunate. If it were any other aphrodisiac, it would likely have had a more potent effect! However, since it's the Harmonious Union Pill, there's no need. I assume you entered a hallucination long before I appeared, and won't even remember my face!" With one hand lightly supporting her chin, Han Li gazed into her intoxicated eyes and spoke gently.

"In fact, the safest method would still be for you to disappear from this world entirely. Although hallucinations might leave only faint impressions, the possibility is still there, albeit very low! But you should consider yourself lucky! Although I'm not a good person, I'm not a ruthless killer either. My heart is even softer towards women. If it were a man, I would have struck long ago without hesitation." Han Li continued to mutter to himself, wearing a somewhat helpless wry smile.

After uttering these words, Han Li fell silent for a moment, staring fixedly at the woman's beautiful face for a while before suddenly lowering his head and kissing her luscious cherry lips passionately, clumsily sucking on them, while the woman responded eagerly with fiery passion. After a long time of ecstasy, Han Li reluctantly parted from her fragrant lips.

"Intimacy between a man and a woman is truly miraculous! Even if it doesn't lead to ecstasy, a kiss like this can be considered a reward for saving a life!" Han Li muttered to himself, showing no intention of being taken advantage of.

As for the woman's Foundation Establishment Pill, since it was obtained from "Senior Brother Lu," Han Li naturally wouldn't mention it again.

"Cough! Your current appearance is truly enticing. If I hadn't heard from Old Man Ma that the chances of success in Foundation Establishment for men and women with Yang and Yin bodies are higher, why would I refuse such an opportunity and be forced to play the role of a chaste person?" Initially, Han Li's expression remained calm, but as he spoke, he shook his head lightly, revealing a look of deep regret.

After all, the pleasures of a single night and the grand pursuit of cultivation, which one was more important, Han Li was clear even when consumed by desire.

As for why "Senior Brother Lu" was so indifferent about wanting to drug this woman, Han Li didn't need to think too hard to guess. Judging by his flirtatious appearance, his Yang body was probably already exhausted long ago, so he didn't care. It was probably also one of the reasons why he lacked confidence in his Foundation Establishment and still hadn't dared to take the Foundation Establishment Pill. Now, it was benefiting Han Li.

Since Han Li had made up his mind, he didn't plan to waste any time.

He first used a Fireball Technique to create a large pit not far away, threw "Senior Brother Lu's" corpse into it, then used a fireball to turn the corpse into ashes, filling the pit with soil to bury it, erasing all traces.