Chapter 121: Xiao Xiang Court

Shen Zhongshan was feeling quite good at the moment because he was sitting in a private room at the Xiao Xiang Court, holding a remarkably beautiful woman in his arms and crudely groping her voluptuous body.

Perhaps Shen Zhongshan was too impatient, which caused the charming woman to burst into giggles.

"Miss Jin, why don't you just agree to our leader? Our leader has been so infatuated with you. He rushes here every afternoon without even finishing the gang's affairs." The speaker was a fat man dressed in a loose gray shirt. Despite his immense size, he was panting slightly after speaking.

"That's right, Miss Jin! Our leader has been coming to see you every afternoon for five days straight, spending a lot of silver! But you only allow our leader to hug you briefly, not even letting him spend the night. This is unacceptable!" This time, it was a middle-aged scholar with a black mole on his face, his eyes revealing a sinister glint, indicating his cunning nature.

In addition to Shen Zhongshan, there were three other people in the room, the three guardians of the Si Ping Gang.

The fat man was "Mad Fist" Qian Jin, despite his bizarre obesity, he was extremely proficient in the "Crazy Eighteen Strikes" technique, having defeated many renowned experts.

The scholar was "Poison Scholar" Fan Ju, who, despite practicing the formidable "Snow Wind Sword Technique," was best known for his ruthless and cunning nature.

The silent figure in black beside them was "Flying Knife" Shen San, the most skilled martial artist among the three guardians. His technique of launching eighteen flying knives in quick succession had eliminated many skilled opponents seeking revenge on Shen Zhongshan. Moreover, as a distant relative of Shen Zhongshan, he enjoyed the leader's favor the most in the gang.

Like Shen Zhongshan, these three also had beautiful women accompanying them, but none as alluring and voluptuous as the one in Shen Zhongshan's arms.

At this moment, the giggling Little Jinzhi heard the words of "Mad Fist" Qian Jin and "Poison Scholar" Fan Ju. Tears seemed to well up in her eyes, as if she might burst into tears at any moment.

"Master Qian and Master Fan, you're really misunderstanding Jinzhi. As soon as Jinzhi saw Master Shen, she knew he was a hero. Being able to serve Master Shen is Jinzhi's greatest desire!"

"But you two also know that Jinzhi belongs to Xiao Xiang Court. Without the consent of Madame Wang, if Jinzhi takes guests without permission, she will be beaten to death. Why don't we ask Madame Wang? If she agrees to let Jinzhi entertain, Jinzhi will definitely serve you well tonight." The head courtesan of Xiao Xiang Court spoke softly and tactfully, seeming deeply attached to Shen Zhongshan.

This seemingly true and false speech left Qian Jin and Fan Ju speechless for a moment.

Of course, they had asked about Jinzhi's overnight rates, but Madame Wang had demanded an exorbitant price, citing the lack of precedent for Jinzhi spending the night with a guest. Therefore, they had not been able to come to an agreement.

Of course, attempting to force the issue was out of the question! Xiao Xiang Court was one of the three major establishments in Jia Yuan City, owned by the Tianba Sect. Anyone causing trouble here would be seeking their own death!

Frustrated by the unwillingness of the two men to comply, they vented their anger on the courtesans of Xiao Xiang Court, groping them aggressively before finally relenting.

"Hehe! Thank you, two gentlemen, for caring about Shen's affairs! But it's okay, Shen made a big deal a few days ago, so this little money is nothing. As for you, my beauty, don't go back on your word! When the time comes, you must serve me well!" Shen Zhongshan, who was enjoying himself with Little Jinzhi, suddenly bit the fragrant cheek of the woman in his arms and said somewhat smugly.

Shen Zhongshan was a big man covered in black hair, his arms and chest covered in it. Both of his arms were longer than an ordinary person's, making him look like a humanoid beast in clothes, quite ugly and frightening.

But even such a crude and ugly man had used his proficient "Universal Fist" to kill "Golden Pen" Gou Tianpo, the former leader of the Si Ping Gang, and his four trusted lieutenants a few years ago, seizing the position of leader. Therefore, in the Jianghu world of Jia Yuan City, he was definitely considered a top-notch expert, not to be underestimated.

"Master Shen!" Little Jinzhi blushed with extreme shyness after Shen Zhongshan's sudden attack, behaving coquettishly in his arms, eliciting a pleased laugh from Shen Zhongshan.

"Knock! Knock!" Just then, someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Qian Jin, who was feeling somewhat unhappy, asked impatiently.

"It's the one delivering drinks for you, sirs." A young man's voice came from outside.

"Then hurry up and come in. Master Qian is already complaining about the lack of drinks!" Qian Jin said without hesitation.

As soon as Qian Jin spoke, a young man in servant's clothing walked in. This average-looking young man approached with a tray in his hands, which held some dishes and two jugs of wine.

"Quickly bring the wine over. Let me taste how it is!" Qian Jin, a typical wine enthusiast, immediately brightened up upon seeing the two jugs of wine, eagerly clamoring.

"Yes, sir. I'll serve it to you right away!" The young servant took a few steps forward, placed the wine jug on the table, and was about to pour it into Qian Jin's mouth to taste it first.

"Wait, fat man!" Shen San, who had been silent all along, suddenly stopped Qian Jin's action of pouring wine into his mouth.