Chapter 4: Bathing together

The villa is very big, it is really big, everything is bigger than Bai Yue's cognition, so she has the illusion of becoming a few years old.

The wolf placed Baiyue on the bed, which was three meters wide and four meters long, and the height was not much shorter than Baiyue, which was 1.6 meters tall.

Bai Yue's first reaction was to look at the wolf salt. Although the wolf salt is tall, it should not be such a big bed.

Thinking of the bear beasts she saw before, Bai Yue was relieved.

Perhaps the animal shape of the stupid master is also very large.

Wolf Salt stood by the bed, holding Bai Yue's head, and said seriously: "My name is Wolf Salt, Salt."

Bai Yue secretly remembered the name of the stupid master, not sure if she could speak. For safety, she decided not to speak for a while.

Wolf Salt repeated several times and kept talking, and she was not disappointed.

The doorbell rang suddenly, and the wolf said: "Don't move in bed, i'll come back immediately."

Bai Yue only looked at the room, looking excited, ignoring Wolf.

It is the breeding items sent by Baiyue from the breeding base.

Wolf Salt signed for supplies and filled a large box. Getting ready to enter the house, suddenly heard a female scream.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!..."

"Guoguo!"

Wolf Salt rushed back hurriedly and saw the scene in the bedroom, the panic on his face was replaced by crying and laughing.

He saw the female wrapped in a towel, played bungee on the bed, screamed while jumping, like a playful child.

He suddenly understood that Guoguo was fed a sedative.

Bai Yue saw Wolf Salt, and her heart was full of face: I can't control how much I can remember! The bed is too soft, let me jump for a while.

Today, there is no cure for the disease, and the whole person is full of energy.

Wolves looked funny for a while, squatted by the bed, opened the box to check the items.

Inside, there are clothes tailor-made for Bai Yue, supplements prepared separately, etc., and there is a "Female Breeding Handbook" at the top.

Bai Yue jumped on the bed, and Wolf Salt sat beside her to read.

Because of long-term malnutrition, Bai Yue could not support her body for a long time before jumping, panting in the middle of the bed and unconsciously falling asleep.

……

"Guoguo?"

After Bai Yue slept for an hour, Wolf Salt climbed into the bed and gave a soft call.

Seeing that she didn't wake up, Wolf Salt hugged her lightly and walked into the bathroom, still holding the "Female Breeding Handbook".

The air was steaming, the light was dim, and the breath was full of heat.

Bai Yue felt that her body was not right, and the whole person was warm.

Opening her eyes vaguely, this is the bathroom?

Upon realizing this, Bai Yue felt that the most private part of her body was suddenly covered with a cold, which scared her with a cry of exclamation, and her mind suddenly became sober.

"Don't move."

Wolf Salt immediately lifted his head from between Bai Yue's legs, and her face was faintly red with steam, "you'll be fine soon."

Bai Yue stared blankly at Wolf Salt, rolled her eyes, and looked down: Wolf Salt held a sharp blade in his hand, and her private place where she has a few soft hairs became a bare pink hillside.

"..." Bai Yue's face flushed red, raising her hand with a slap and patting down from the top of Wolf's head.

metamorphosis!

Wolf Salt didn't hide, he was lowered his head and didn't hurt at all, only felt his head was brushed with a small brush.

However, Bai Yue was even more embarrassed, because Wolf Salt was shot down and his face was facing Bai Yue's legs.

The redness on Bai Yue's face deepened with a chromatic tone, and he got out of the bathtub with a "pop".

But this bathtub is obviously dedicated to wolf nitrate, and it is excessively wide, reaching the height of Bai Yue's waist. She leaned over the bathtub and didn't climb out, she slid down the bathtub wall and lay in the hot water.

"Um~" The hot water contains bath milk, which is dazzling when it enters the eyes. Bai Yue struggles in the water and wants to get up.

Soon she was hugged out of the water by a pair of big hands, and it was Wolf Salt.

Bai Yue's eyes were sore with tears in her eyes, and she didn't run away, rubbing her hands over her eyes.

"Hands away." There was a soft and magnetic male voice in Wolf's ear, and she couldn't see the inhuman appearance. Bai Yue trance thought of him as a human male.

Thinking of being naked with her body, Bai Yue blushed and almost bleeds. When there was no disturbance, in order to get rid of the tingling sensation earlier, she obediently took her hand away.

A stack of hot towels covered her eyes, wiped off the bath water, and sprayed a bundle of hot water.

After rushing for a while, she felt her eyes were better, Bai Yue turned her head away.

Blink her eyes, it doesn't hurt much.

"Does it still hurt?" Wolf Salt put down the nozzle and looked at Bai Yue's face carefully.

It is impossible for humans to see the ears of the wolf beetle standing on the wet head.

Bai Yue reluctantly calmed down and raised her hand to pinch his ears in retaliation.

Who asking you to humiliate me. Do you have any pet rights? Be careful, I'll run away from home to show you!

"Hiss~" Wolf Salt took a painful breath and did not take her hand away, suffering from pain: "Guoguo is angry?"

Can i'm not be angry? You shave my hair!

Bai Yue belly up here, could not help looking at the lower body of the wolf in the water.

Unexpectedly, wolf nitrate is also naked, and she accidentally saw something that would make people have long needles.

"..." Bai Yue blushed and looked away unnaturally.

Wolf's eyes glanced down at his wife's eyes, then smiled and explained: "I don't need to, you are a female, you need hair removal in production, otherwise it is easy to get infected," the book says.

Speaking of wolf, she leaned her head sideways, and Bai Yue looked over, and saw the corner of the book on the edge of the bathtub.

Okay, barely accept this statement.

But still angry, and the stupid master is going to let her have a baby? Who was she give birth to? Like modern people who keep pet dogs, do pet blind dates?

You will be able to see human males by then. I don’t know what they look like, are they mentally retarded?

Of course, she is absolutely unacceptable for breeding, just look at the lively time.