Chapter 166: Reunion

The lizard's tongue shoots out very fast, so fast that it is almost invisible for the human eye. Without a camera, ordinary races can't see exactly what the tongue looks like.

Bai Yue can see clearly not because of her super-powerful eyesight, but that tongue suddenly spit out in the air after he spit it to the extreme.

The slender and water-red one is like a living roundworm.

Bai Yue is stunned. This time she didn't use mental energy!

Just between her stunned eyes, she see that the tongue seemed to be pinched by an invisible hand, and the tip began to twist.

"Ho ho~" The lizard made a painful jet sound and moved his limbs forward.

The invisible hand should have been pulled sharply.

"Roar~"

The lizard screamed, and his tongue is ripped apart from his mouth and fell aside.

The lizard moaned and groaned in place, his long tail flapping on the ground.

Bai Yue is still completely stunned, looking around while crawling backwards.

"Qiuqiu?" Bai Yue only wanted to make sure.

"Aoao!"

"Oh!"

The wolves suddenly shouted in excitement.

Bai Yue looked at the children, then followed the children's eyes and see a majestic figure not far away.

"Xiong Yao..."

She will never admit that familiar figure.

Xiong Yao also stared at her staringly, daring not to approach easily, for fear that she would disappear like a mirage again.

The lizard eased the pain, and the bloodshot eyes are completely filled with hatred.

It opened its mouth and quietly approached Baiyue, ready to attack. Although he lost his tongue, he still had teeth in his mouth.

Bai Yue didn't notice behind her, she is staggering to get up, trying to find Xiong Yao.

Xiong Yao's pupils shrank, and he roared and ran: "Roar!"

"Boom!"

The bear foot stepped on the ground with a loud bang, and the earth quaked.

The lizard is restrained, his red eyes looked at the bear beast, and he rushed towards him.

The two beasts are tall and burly, and one is short and huge.

At the moment of confrontation, the pros and cons stand out.

Xiong Yao grasped the lizard's upper and lower jaws with two palms, and forced a break.

Only hearing a "stab" sound, the lizard's body is torn from his mouth in two cramps, thick blood is splashing. Baiyue and Xiong Yao are all covered by his blood.

Bai Yue is stunned, looking at Xiong Yao in a daze.

Fortunately, her opponent is not Xiong Yao, otherwise she might not be able to hold it for a second.

Xiong Yao gasped, his ears are raised high, and he heard the clear breath behind him, and he completely rounded his dark eyes in disbelief.

Guoguo...really?

You did not disappear?

Boom Boom-Boom Boom-

Xiong Yao heard the impact of his heartbeat, his body is as rigid as a stone sculpture, and he slowly turned his neck. He even heard the crunch of the machine rusting.

Bai Yue grinned and rushed to Xiong Yao... on his lap.

Xiong Yao, who turned into a black bear, is more than three meters tall. Baiyue's head only reached the waist of Xiong Yao, as petite as a child.

"raging!"

Finally, I found someone to rely on. Bai Yue opened her mouth and unconsciously brought a crying voice into her voice.

Xiong Yao felt that this is real, tightened his arms, hugged the female tightly, and turned into a human form.

The human of Xiong Yao is also two heads taller than Bai Yue. He picked up Bai Yue with one arm, his rough blood-stained fingers gently wiped off the blood spots on Bai Yue's face.

"Guoguo..."

"Aoooo!"

The cubs run happily, bouncing around them.