Chapter 60: Mandatory Law

Xiong Yao's rapid pace suddenly slowed down, as did his breathing and heartbeat.

"She... what's wrong?" Xiong Yao was half cold, and his palms were cold.

This is a separate ward, there are only three of them in the room.

Wolf said: "She had eaten raw dragon fruit by mistake at home, and just washed her stomach, no big deal."

Xiong Yao was afraid for a while, and hurriedly sat on the other side of Bai Yue, touched her face, and touched the warm skin, before she felt calm.

"The blood on the ground...?"

Wolf said: "I made a roast chicken."

Lang Zhi is not going to tell Xiong Yao about Guoguo, he want just he and Guoguo know this secret.

Xiong Yao relieved, staring straight at the pale face of the female, the pain in his eyes was clear at a glance.

No one can be relieved of her own female being remembered by another male.

Lang Zhi believes that he is not a saint, he can't be fair, and suddenly said: "You go back and tidy up the house, we will go home tomorrow."

Xiong Yao shrugged a small hand on Bai Yue's quilt, then got up and left.

……

The next day, Bai Yue and Langzhi just returned home, and the staff of the breeding center came to the door.

The comer is a middle-aged male, a beast, and he looks stubborn and hard-working.

But Langzhi seems to be more difficult to speak than him.

Put the bull beasts in it, and the wolf said coldly: "Speak directly."

Niu Shou first looked at the villa environment, and was quite satisfied with the housing, but when he thought of the two-person team on the data, his bull eyebrows became a knot.

Bai Yue peeked behind the door, biting her fingers nervously.

Stupid wolf must stand up!

"The number of your team is too small, you must increase a few. There are currently four teams with the smallest number of people. Are you too selfish to accept only one player in order to monopolize the female?"

The bull beast were angry, and when they saw the female hiding behind the door, he looked at her, his eyes full of pity.

Bai Yue was shuddered and looked away from Brother Niu.

Lang Zhi leaned against the wall and said bluntly: "I am selfish, aren't you? The difference is that I have serve capital and I can feed her alone!"

The bull beast choked, and then became furious: "It's more than just feeding the female. It's more important to take care of it. Did your two males take care of her? Yesterday was a bloody lesson. For the safety of Guoguo, you should also increase the number of teams! Don't you regret it if something goes wrong!"

Wolf was unmoved, and he might have considered it before, but after discovering Guoguo's IQ, he felt that there was no need to compromise and believe that Guoguo could learn to take care of herself.

The bull beast became more angry: "You are stubborn! Then we have to report to the head of state, and he will arrange a powerful orc into your team."

Wolf's face turned black instantly, and looked coldly at the bull beasts. "As far as I know, there is no such law in the animal kingdom."

The bull beasts are preparing to say something, Lang Zhi continued: "According to Article 9 of the Orc Breeding Law, if the female has been pregnant for three months or the females have never been pregnant, the number of teams is less than four or more than one team member must be added. Mandatory arrangements and heavy penalties."

Bai Yue, who eavesdropped at the door, was absolutely down, that is to say, she must pregnant with a wolf boy within three months?

Ah no, more than a month has passed, then she must be pregnant with the wolf boy in the remaining month!

Lying-groove, I still want to fall in love first!