Chapter 186: Lost

Lang Yan looked at the White Bone Vine, with an obvious look of surprise in his eyes.

Interesting, it seems that the strongest is not a bear.

"Bear!" Bai Yue looked up at Xiong Yao, tiptoe, raised her arm, and wiped the blood spilling from the corner of his mouth.

Turning her back to Lang Yan, Bai Yue said silently with her mouth: "Stop fighting, let's stop fighting."

The second "Don't fight", Bai Yue's eyes were full of pleading.

She had already lost the wolf shot once and didn't want to lose Xiong Yao again.

Xiong Yao is panting heavily, his sturdy arms pinned Bai Yue on his body, and his eyes stared at the wolf beast ahead.

Lang Yan stared at Bone Vine, turned his head, and turned into a human.

"Do you want to challenge me too?" Lang Yan said in a voice that is as good as Langzhi, but the tone of the talk is completely less than the familiar gentleness of Bai Yue.

The nature of Lang Zhi is also indifferent, perhaps Bai Yue has never seen the true appearance of Langzhi, anyway, the wolf beast in front of her is not well known to her.

Bai Guteng did not respond, but stand firmly in place.

Bai Yue stretched out and took Baiguteng's hand, and shook it schematically.

Bai Guteng must not be able to do anything, let's not say that his mental body can't beat the flame wolf, anyway, there is only one consequence if his is identity expose.

At that time, the white bone vine could not stay in the city of exile.

Their small movements see the wolves in their eyes. The wolf is lingered around the flame and walked over step by step, like a god of death reaping the head.

Suddenly, three and a half week little wolf cubs rushed out from behind Baiguteng.

"Aoao!"

The wolf cubs rushed towards the flaming wolf, howling in excitement, and fast enough to straighten the tail behind them.

The flame wolf even look at the cub for a moment.

This team really looks like a family. These wolf cubs should be the children of the "wolf" in the female mouth.

Perhaps it is because of the same race, the Lang Yan did not have a killing intention towards the cubs, and only stared at them.

"Baby!" Bai Yue cried out in shock, and followed them up.

Lang Yanraised his eyelids, a wicked smile is drawn at the corner of his mouth, and the figure flashed Bai Yue into his arms.

"I can't wait for you to come to me. Are you fall in love with me at first sight?" Lang Yan lifted Bai Yue's chin and laughed with interest.

Bai Yue glared at him fiercely, struggling to get out of his body, but he's tightener his hugged.

Getting closer, she smelled the scent of Lang Yan, and couldn't help but think of Langzhi again.

His smell is also very similar to Langzhi. But the smell of flaming wolf is drier, and the air around him seems to be burning.

Maybe those are similar, just because they are all wolves.

Lang Yan lowered his head and licked Bai Yue's cheek, and said, "You are so fragrant, I like you better."

"Guoguo!" Xiong Yao cracked his eyes and strode forward.

Lang Yan winked, and the orcs who followed him all jumped onto the duel stage, and stared at him and stopped in front of Xiong Yao.

"Guoguo! Give her back to me!" Xiong Yao screamed angrily, striding constantly, hitting the orc in front with a fist.

Lang Yan threw Bai Yue to the flower-faced leopard beast on the side, grinning and said: "Since you are seeking your own death, then I will fulfill it!"

After that, Lang Yan turned into a silver wolf covered in fire, and rushed forward with a roar.

Xiong Yao's defense is strong, but active attack is always his taboo. After a few strokes, Xiong Yao fell off and is shot and flew out.

Lang Yan chased after victory and ran towards Xiong Yao quickly, but Xiong Yao's attention is on Bai Yue in the arms of the flower-faced Leopard Beast, and he get up to rush over.