Chapter 164: Find Xiong Yao

The branches also covered the sky again, and the light became dim.

The eldest blinked blankly and looked around.

What about Guteng?

"Hmm~" Bai Yue also opened her eyes. As soon as her head is sober, she immediately got up.

"Is Mom fainted?" Bai Yue said in horror, and suddenly sweated out in horror.

Fainted in the forest, I am lucky to wake up alive.

The children did not understand what it means to be "fainting". The eldest thought for a while and said, "Mom is asleep."

Bai Yue slaps her forehead in annoyance, and then finds that her mental strength is refilled, and it is a little stronger than before.

"Strange." Bai Yue wondered, she didn't eat spar, how could it recover so quickly?

Eldest is still looking for Bone Vine everywhere, Bai Yue asked: "Have Qiuqiu been here?"

"Well." The eldest nodded and said while looking around: "He's gone again."

Sure enough, Bai Yue smiled and remembered his goodness in her heart, but she really couldn't understand the psychology of the ball.

"Let's go on the road." Bai Yue is full of energy, carrying a bag on her back, and set off with a road stick.

Bai Guteng glanced at them in the dark and quickly moved in the direction of the capital.

He couldn't bear Bai Yue to care more about others than herself, but also found that he was reluctant to let her suffer, so grab the bear.

Give her to the bear, and he will never care.

He swears that it really doesn't matter anymore, unless Yue Yue cried and begged him while holding his branch.

Well, she must cry and beg.

Bai Guteng is just a spiritual body at this time, without the burden of Bai Yue and the wolf cubs. He swelled, but came to the capital thousands of miles away within an hour.

……

In the capital, there is a fight in a huge villa.

"Roar!"

A bear roar came from the villa, followed by a wall collapse.

Shi Quan that was awakened in the middle of the night feels very irritable, and another wind blade fell out, and he followed him.

"Oh!"

Xiong Yao held the wind blade hard and punched Shi Quan with a punch. The wall behind him is cut by the wind blade and collapsed.

There are several lion beasts behind Shi Quan, and they immediately followed.

That is to say, Xiong Yao will not be beaten by the lions.

Xiong Yao fought more and more courageously, rushing in without knowing the pain.

Guoguo must be inside, you can find her when you're go in!

Perhaps his obsession is too strong. Suddenly, "Guo Guo" appeared in front of Xiong Yao.

She stopped his body suddenly, eyes fixed on the voice.

"Boom!"

In the next moment, Xiong Yao is summoned by Shi Quan and bit his neck.

"Roar!" Xiong Yao shook Shi Quan right away as soon as he shook his head. In the end, he is an orc of the same level. This blow caused him considerable injuries.

But this painful attack did not irritate Xiong Yao. His eyes kept looking at the front, and he ran away after throwing away the lion.

"Roar roar!"

The figure is fleeting, Xiong Yao chased to the corner, looked around anxiously, and finally see the familiar figure in the gray wolf costume not far away.

Guoguo!

Xiong Yao's bear mouth cracked back, revealing sharp teeth and a smile-like expression from his heart.

He chased up, and behind him fell a large group of lions, and is bitten his hair from time to time.

He knew that Guoguo in front of him is not quite right, it might be a trick of Shi Quan. But he must also catch up and see, even if there is only a 1% chance.

Xiong Yao chased "Guoguo" and stopped, and the lion beasts chased the gate of the city, and no longer chased.