Chapter 122: Confession

"Oh!"

The youngest cub get up immediately, stood well, and stood upright, the standard is like a military wolf after training.

Bai Yue felt distressed and stretched her feet, making it difficult to hook the youngest to her side.

Therefore, this home is completely in the form of "strict father and mother".

Lang Zhi bounced on Bai Yue's forehead. "Don't spoil."

The kid is gone.

Bai Yue thought disapprovingly.

"Even if you tell the female that, these are useless." The orc next to him laughed at the sight, passing on the experience: "Every time I teach the child, it makes people blindfold the female, they will not know."

Bai Yue heard that, her eyes are almost turning to the back of her head. Taking out the roasted chestnuts from Xiong Yao's pocket, she slammed the orc.

"Hey!" The tiger beast is smashed in the face, raised his hand to catch a few chestnuts, and looked at Bai Yue with a stunned look.

Wolf wore a smile, rubbed Bai Yue's head indulgently, and said to the tiger beast: "You know this is the female, don't be surprised."

The tiger beast laughed twice, and returned the chestnuts to the wolf. He always felt hated by the female.

I thought I could not help but look at the female a few more times, the female is close to the bear animal, covering the scenery on the chest, but I could still see a small piece of white skin, the delicate skin must feel good to the touch .

The tiger beast's eyes straightened and swallowed.

Wolf's face suddenly froze.

The tiger beast is also alert, immediately regaining his mind, and said awkwardly: "That... I'll go to see my female and talk again."

After all, the tiger beast ran away in vain.

Wolf wore Baiyue's clothes, sitting next to her, covering the angle that might be peeped.

The females in the family is breastfeeding, so they can leave early, and the Baiyue family left before dark.

Bai Yue loves cleanliness. When she comes home, she will runs the eldest to the bathroom, and the second and third quickly catch up, overtaking her advanced bathroom.

"Slow down, be careful of falling." Wolf whispered an explanation and went into the bedroom to get his wife's clothes changed.

Bai Yue entered the bathroom and hesitated for a short moment before turning on the bathtub.

When Langzhi entered, the mother and son are all soaking in the bathtub.

He raised his eyebrows, it is estimating that Guoguo is accidentally exposed again, leaning on the bathtub wall, and said in amusement: "When did Guoguo learn to use the bathtub?"

Bai Yue did not worry this time, did not answer Langzhi, squeezed a handful of shower gel, and applied it to the eldest in silence.

The smile on Wolf's face gradually dissipated, his pupils expanded rapidly, his breath is held, and he stared at the female in the bathtub with a hunch.

Feeling something wrong with Langzhi Baiyue looked up at him.

"Oh!"

The eldest felt thirsty and started to lick his head-licking the foamy water floating in the bathtub.

Bai Yue raised her head and said, "This water cannot be drink."

"Woo~" The eldest obediently stopped drinking water.

The whole wolf did not say a word, only staring at Baiyue straight, the emotion in his eyes is so strong that it might almost spurt out at any time.

Guoguo, are you confessing to him now?

As expected, Bai Yue washed the eldest' hair and suddenly spoke.

"Zhi."

The female's delicate and soft voice is like a thunder, blowing into the wolf's mind.

Even though he had imagined it thousands of times in his heart, Guoguo's tone of speaking when she confessed to himself, at this moment, he is still shocked and bewitched by the voice of his wife.

That's the normal tone and voice of the female. It's so beautiful and pleasing than the lark's voice.