Chapter 118: Xiong Yao and his Innovative Dishes

The thing upstairs made Bai Yue embarrassed so that don't wanted to take care of it, and sat at the door to feed the children.

The interval between the two cubs is too short, the milk has not been supplied, but the eldest and the second son have sucked up the milk one after another.

By the time the third boy finally had his turn, he couldn't suck half of the milk.

The third son suddenly felt like a mourning exam, hugged his mother's claws loosely, and "snapped" fell straight on the ground, pretending to be dead.

Bai Yue poked the third child's belly, if she hadn't seen the third child's eyelids flickering, she is almost deceived by his superb acting skills.

What a liar!

"The chicken broth is ready. I added an egg to the water this time. The energy should be more sufficient." Xiong Yao walked over with a steaming bowl.

Steamed egg soup?

Xiong Yao is really creative, but can I still eat steamed eggs for so long?

Bai Yue is full of suspicion about Xiong Yao's new work. She stretched her neck while looking at the zipper.

The bowl is not steamed eggs or chicken soup. It took about too long to steam the eggs. It turned into a layer of honeycomb floating on the water, covered with golden yellow chicken oil, and the color was very bright.

It seems quite attractive.

But what kind of food is in the bowl? Baiyue is from the 21st century, which could not be distinguished.

"Taste it." Xiong Yao looked forward, scooping a spoonful of honeycomb eggs and blowing it in her mouth.

Bai Yue stared at the spoon and waited, and as soon as Xiong Yao fed it, she immediately held the spoon.

After chewing a few times, Bai Yue couldn't see whether it is a surprise or a disappointment.

She is still distinguishing the taste.

The eggs feels taste less. It's just full of the chicken soup. If it weren't for Xiong Yao, she couldn't eat this egg.

The taste is not very amazing, but here, it is also a rare delicacy.

"How is it?" Xiong Yao asked, looking at Bai Yue's face anxiously.

Bai Yue swallowed the food decisively and opened her mouth awaiting feeding.

Xiong Yao sighed and continued to feed Bai Yue.

After eating, it cames to be milk. She opened a small stove for the third son alone, and the rest are for the eldest and the second son.

...

Xiong Yao found a sense of accomplishment in Baiyue. He became more and more interested in cooking. He spent all day tinkering with food, and became a style of a generation of chefs.

In Xiong Yao's elaborate breeding... Bah, under the elaborate feeding, Baiyue is like a wolf cub.

She doesn't look fat when she puts on her clothes with a small skeleton, but she takes off a lot of meat and grabs a lot of flesh. Her chest directly crosses the C cup and develops towards the D cup cover. She has never worried about the nai water problem of the child.

Today is another January period, and the enchantment is loosened regularly, and the family will rush to the sacrificial ground.

Before leaving, Bai Yue ran into the bathroom.

You should be able to see the ball today.

Standing in front of the mirror, Bai Yue looked at Peugeot's egg face in the mirror and suddenly developed a feeling of cowardice.

You know, she used to have a sunflower face, and her jaw was as sharp as a snake spirit.

With a grin, the mellow and delicate chin had double-jawed chins.

Qiuqiu will not laugh at her fat, right?

It's time to lose weight.

"Guoguo, I'm in." Wolf's voice came from outside.

Bai Yue regained her expression, and opened the door before Lang Zhi entered.

The wolf picks up Bai Yue, looks at her bangs, teasingly: "Because you will go out to play, are you dressed up secretly?"

Bai Yue gave him a white glance, squinted at the beginning, and braided her face.