Chapter 108: Stupid Son

Bai Yue: "..."

The little wolf is so stupid, is it really a species of wolf.

Lang Zhi: "..."

Is it really good for children to be affected by Guoguo?

The two adults also recovered, and the second son heard the movement and looked to the side, his eyes lit up, and he ran to and leaped beautifully towards the plant.

"Wow--"

"Oh!"

Another wolf cub was covered with plants.

Bai Yue murmured silently, leaning her head on the forehead against Wolf's arm, and couldn't bear to stare at her son's stupidity.

Fortunately, the eldest is very steady. After getting ready, he took a deep breath and jumped to the next level. He couldn't hold his strength for a while and then jumped down layer by layer. Finally he stumbled to the ground..

At this time, the two little wolf cubs beside the steps came out of the plants, and their heads are hairy and messy, and they looked cute in their embarrassment.

Especially the third child, looking at his mother proudly, those eyes seem to be saying: Look, I am smart!

Bai Yue's heart is suddenly engulfed, and she smiled and bent to hug her youngest.

"Stupid little wolf." Bai Yue touched the head of the youngest man and brushed his dull hair.

"Aooo! Aooooo!" The second child is jealous. His soft body hugged his mother's calf and climbed up on the hind legs.

Bai Yue is too lazy to bend over and kicked her foot upward, kicking the second cock straight up like a shuttlecock.

"Oh~" The second child screamed and waved his limbs in the air.

Bai Yue held the youngest in one hand and hurried forward in the other, catching the second.

Lang Zhi dropped his hand to pick up the cub, and gave Baiyue a helpless look again.

Bai Yue sighed, raised her eyebrows and looked at Lang Zhi. The complacent look is exactly the same as the third child just looked at her.

"Poof!" Wolf can't help but endure.

Xiong Yao couldn't help but smile.

The eldest came steadily step by step, and looked at his mother with an expression of praise.

But instead of being as coquettish as his brothers, he sat at her feet obediently and looked at her with eyes as wide as wolf.

Bai Yue's favorite is the eldest, who sit in the wrong place. She embrace the second and third with one hand, and bend down to hug the eldest.

Xiong Yao washed his handle under the faucet in the yard, and then said to the wolf: "I went out hunting."

Wolf said: "No, I go out to catch chickens. You take care of Guoguo at home."

Xiong Yao secretly glanced at Bai Yue.

Bai Yue realized that she unconsciously avoided his gaze.

Lang Zhi is a man who is very powerful, and he went out with a sack after he finished speaking.

As soon as Wolf went away, the warm atmosphere in the yard soon deteriorated, and it became a little uncomfortable.

Xiong Yao is still in an awkward position in Bai Yue's heart. He is closer to her friend and stranger than her husband. She really didn't know how to locate him.

The wolf cubs just exercised for a while, and their stomachs became hungry. Three little wolf mouths gnawed on her soft chest-section.

Bai Yue hugged them to the steps and sat down, lowered her head and opened the zipper under her chest, let the eldest drink first, and let the remaining children grab on the other side.

The second child grabbed the food and ate it fiercely. The uneaten youngest howled miserably and stepped on her mother's lap.

Bai Yue felt so distressed that she had to nibble her fingers first.

The youngest man gnawed his fingers several times. He hadn't learned well yet, and he gnawed with relish.

Bai Yue sighed.

It is difficult for her to have three cubs. Some people have four or five cubs and six or seven cubs. How can they feed them?