Chapter 188: Slap

When Lang Yan and his team left, all the beasts spread out.

The duel field is now empty, and the figures of Xiong Yao and Baiguteng appeared.

Xiong Yao punched the tree trunk like a tall building, with a "boom", a big hole protruded from the tree trunk.

"You just let Guoguo taken away?" Xiong Yao glanced at Bai Guteng incredulously, "If you have the ability to take me away, it's better for you to take her away."

Bai Guteng said coldly: "She wants me to do this."

Xiong Yao is startled, anxious, a hint of sweetness appeared in his heart.

Xiong Yao smiled invisiblely, then clenched his fists: "I will bring back Guoguo if I work hard!"

Guoguo is so good to him, he must not to be weak!

Xiong Yao looked at the White Bone Vine, only to find that his figure had become extremely pale, almost transparent in the sun.

"Where are you going?"

"Go to Yueyue." The white bone vine sounded and his body disappeared completely.

Xiong Yao calmed for a moment and smiled slowly.

It seemed that Lang Yan can't keep Guoguo for longer.

...

On the other side, Lang Yan held Bai Yue back to his stone cave.

"Boss!" The flower-faced Leopard beast followed Lang Yan, rubbing his hands and said: "This female is discovered by me first, can you arrange me and her first..."

Before the words are finished, he is beaten with a backhand by the wolves.

Lang Yan stroked the soft black hair of the female in his arms, staring at the surrounding orcs, and said coldly: "She is mine. I haven't thought of sharing her out yet. Who dares to touch her, might deal with me."

"Yes, yes." The flower-faced Leopard Beast spit out blood and got up, humbly kneeling, a little unconvinced in his drooping eyes.

Lang Yan's expression eased a little, and he looked at the fox with wind ability nearby and said: "Go to the exchange and get a ointment."

Ointment... Bai Yue couldn't help thinking of the first thing she used with Langzhi.

In broad daylight, this wolf shouldn't say that.

Lang Yan said, his gaze fell on Bai Yue, pinching her arm that is as thin as a bamboo pole compared to a male, and said: "You are so thin and young, it will hurt you without ointment."

Bai Yue: "..."

What is a slapped face, Bai Yue has realized today.

"Okay." The fox glanced at Bai Yue ambiguously, turning into a snow-white fox, and disappeared with a "shoo".

Bai Yue's face is hot, and she struggled uncomfortably.

The flaming wolf "haha" laughed twice and took her into the largest room in the cave.

"Talking about speed, Wind Fox is the second in the City of Exile, no one dares to be the first." Lang Yan paused.

Hmm... now that green-haired male should be faster than the wind fox.

"Wind fox will be back soon anyway." As Lang Yan said, he placed Bai Yue on the soft and spacious bed. His body pressed down. His gaze recklessly looked at the female under her body, and his voice became dull.

"During this time, let's cultivate our relationships first."

Lang Yan lowered his head and kissed Bai Yue's lips.

Bai Yue raised her head and let him kiss her neck, feeling crazy inside.

What about cultivating feelings first?

Bai Yue struggled desperately, and the Lang Yan held her hands in one hand, and the other hand familiarly touched the zipper hidden under the false tail.

The zipper is slowly opened, Bai Yue felt a burning hand touched her thigh, the hair on her body is standing upright, almost screaming.

"Dad!"

At this moment, the sound of the cubs came from under the bed.