Chapter 6: Daddy's Food

After applying the medicine, Bai Yue felt cold and whizzing, feeling like she was wiped with wind, she could not help frowning, but reached out and wiped.

Wolf Salt caught Bai Yue's hand, took her out of the bathroom, and put it on the bed.

"Look at your new clothes." After getting dressed, wolf picks up Bai Yue's new clothes on the bed.

This is a set of doll clothes that is often seen at the gate of the park. It is the wolf shape like the wolf.

The clothes are connected from the hat to the shoes, there is no zipper on the back of the chest, and Bai Yue can't see where she can get in.

Bai Yue stared at Wolf's movement curiously, and saw that he separated the two legs of the doll's suit, and touched the zipper from the position of the tail, and opened the crotch.

Gosh! Open crotch pants!

Bai Yue is absolutely down.

Wolf wore her crotch and put it on Bai Yue's head. Bai Yue wept silently in her heart, feeling that the future would not be good.

Putting on clothes, closing the zipper, and not looking at the face, Bai Yue looked like a little wolf cub.

After putting on the clothes, Bai Yue was really let go, and took two steps on the large bed with a small room.

A clever barb is set under the tail, and the zipper head is hung on it, so that it will not slide down by itself.

The sole is very thin, and she knows that it is not for walking as soon as she wears it. She can feel how soft the mattress on the sole is.

The sleeves are not open, two sections of wolf claw gloves are attached, and fingers can be inserted into the wolf claws. Just put on these gloves, and her fingers are basically useless.

Hey!

Bai Yue didn't want to stab, but looking at her hands, it was wrong, two claws, or could not help but vomit in her heart: who designed this? Personnel officer?

She can only be thankful that the stupid master is not a bird, otherwise she must be dressed as an "angel".

Wolf Salt was quite satisfied. He put on a hat for Bai Yue and deliberately pulled up those ears.

"Hungry, let's go eat." Wolf Salt picked up Bai Yue.

After hearing wolf's mouth ** flooded, could not help swallowing.

She was forcibly abstained from psychiatric hospitals for seven years. She could not eat salty or spicy food. You must know that she used to be spicy and unhappy. These seven years almost made her psychiatric.

Hearing that she could eat, Bai Yue's eyes brightened and she stretched her neck to look forward.

The wolf smirked, freeing up his hand and nodding his handsome nose: "It turned out to be a little greedy cat."

Walking out of the bedroom, there is the living room outside. There is only a coffee table and a few sofas in the living room. It is very empty and can play badminton in the open space.

The dining table is set in the corner of the living room, facing the kitchen door.

Wolf Salt placed Bai Yue on a high stone chair and walked into the kitchen.

Bai Yue thought that cooking was not that fast, so she slid off her chair and wanted to go to the kitchen to see the benefits for the first meal she traversed.

Unexpectedly, Wolf turned around and came back with a tray of food.

"How did you get down? Go back and sit down." Wolf Salt put the tray on the table and picked up Bai Yue. Instead of putting her on the chair this time, she sat holding him.