Chapter 151: The Biggest Generation Gap

All creatures live together, and within 100 meters there must be a nemesis. The enchantment suppressed him, but gave him endless energy.

Even if Bai Yue didn't show up, maybe a few 800 years later, he could forcibly break through the barrier.

That energy can only be absorbed by plants. Once he is full, he will occasionally leak energy. The energy transformed by him becomes absorbed by the orcs, and the orcs will begin to squat his leaked energy.

For hundreds of years, the orcs have been happy with this behavior.

Shi Quan is to pick up cheap mid-warp.

Although Shi Quan is good for him, but the energy is all in his stomach. If his vomits then is eaten by others, anyone will be sick.

Therefore, he wanted to kill Shi Quan, which is purely disgusting.

...

Baiyue and Bone Vine left so quietly, letting Shi Quan to find her all night, but they couldn't find them either.

However, they recovered hundreds of companions who are supposed to die.

They are fainted by trampling when they fled, but they are not attacked by plants. They woke up and ran out. Those who did not return are trampled to death.

Bone Vine didn't rush to kill, which surprised the orcs. However, Shi Quan insisted that this is the means by which Bone Vine lured them to throw themselves into the net, and it will suppressed.

……

The sky is completely dark, white mist is floating in the air, and the weeds on the ground are hardened by white frost, and they stepped on and made a "squeaky" noise.

Bai Yue shivered coldly in Bone Vine's arms, and her lips turned dark blue. She could only hold three cubs in her arms to keep warm.

Bone Vine looked at Bai Yue strangely, his hair floated to the front like a snake, and bound Bai Yue's trembling body.

Why didn't he know that Yueyue would feel cold at night?

But before, he is unable to show up at night, and had never seen her look at night. Probably human beings are like this.

Bai Yue glanced at her arm entangled with hair, and tremblingly said, "What are you doing?"

"Let you not cold." Bone Vine said seriously.

Bai Yue: "..."

She thought that the generation gap between her and Langzhi is big enough. For two thousand years, she didn't expect a bigger gap with the ball.

The furthest distance in the world is not life and death. Nor is me standing in front of you, but you do not know that I love you; but I am a human, and you are a plant.

"It's late. Let's find a place to rest. Your plants should rest at night." Bai Yue said, touching the hungry eldeat in her arms.

The second and third children ate a lot during the day. Because the eldest was seriously injured, he didn't eat all day and bleed so much blood that his body was not recovering.

Bone Vine hummed, put Bai Yue down on the spot, and leaned against a trunk next to her, closing his eyes and resting.

Large plants are dangerous, but the Bone Vine is here. This tree is so untruthful, just like an ordinary plant from the 21st century.

Bai Yue squatted by the tree trunk, the cold wind is blocked, and it is warmer.

She put the children on the ground, and then took out the wood inlaid with seeds from her sleeve.

"Hurry up," Bai Yue said, nodding the heads of the second and third sons, and said, "You eat less and leave more to the eldest, understand?"

They nodded clearly and pushed the wood to the eldest with their heads together.

The eldest is so hungry that he opened his mouth and bit the wood. However, after a long bite, he couldn't nibble out a piece of wood chips, making his stomach grow louder.